The PTU Counselling 2019 Schedule will be notified soon. Check PTU 2019 Counselling Date and step by step PTU Counselling Procedure. Verify Punjab IKGPTU 2019 Counselling. See PTU Admission Procedure and PTU Counselling Fee details. Also, see IKGPTU Offered Courses from below.
PTU Counselling 2019-20 for AICTE Courses
The PTU 2019 Counselling is conducted by the I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (IKGPTU) to provide admission in UG and PG courses. The PTU Counselling 2019 offers admissions in various AICTE Courses. Also, most of the PTU Counseling 2019 is conducted in online mode. The IKGPTU assigns a committee to take care of PTU 2019 Admissions. This authority conducts a PTU Online Centralized Counselling 2019. The PTU B Tech Counselling 2019 is organized in two rounds. The candidates have to first register for B.Tech Counselling PTU 2019. After that, they have to specify choices for PTU 2019 Online Counselling. Then after seats are allocated, the Punjab Technical University Counselling 2019 ends.
Moreover, the courses for which no centralized counselling is organized, the seats are allocated through the PTU Direct Admission 2019. And, the candidates who seek admissions through this method have to register for the courses directly from the college website.
Note that, 85% of seats are opened for the candidates from Punjab state and 15% of seats are for candidates who belong to other states in India.
PTU Counselling Dates – PTU 2019 Counselling
|IKGPTU Admissions 2019-20|
|Board Name||I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (IKGPTU)|
|Courses Offered||AICTE Courses (UG & PG)|
|PTU Online Registration Date 2019||June 2019|
|PTU Choice Filling 2019 Starting Date||June 2019|
|Ending Date for PTU Choice Filling||June 2019|
|PTU Counselling Result 2019 Declaration Date||June 2019|
|Reporting to Allotted College||June 2019|
PTU Counselling Schedule | PTU Counselling 2019 Dates
The IKGPTU provides admissions in both AICTE and non-AICTE courses. However, the Dates for PTU Counselling 2019 varies for each course. Also, it offers courses based on inter-se-merit, JEE Main, NATA, CMAT, GATE score, and so on as per the courses. Moreover, IKGPTU University does not conduct any entrance exams to provide admissions.
The PTU Counselling 2019 Schedule will release in June Month. The PTU B Tech Counselling Schedule 2019 displays the IKGPTU 2019 Counselling Dates. The authority publishes PTU 2019 Counselling Date on the official website, ptuadmissions.nic.in 2019. After PTU Counselling 2019 Dates are announced, the candidate can start can start applying for ptu.ac.in Counselling 2019. That means on mentioned Punjab IKGPTU Counselling 2019 Date only, Apply for PTU Counselling 2019. Moreover, the PTU MBA Counselling 2019 registration starts on different dates as per the courses.
Required Documents for IKGPTU Counselling 2019
Note that, the candidates should bring mentioned certificates in original along with the self-attested photocopies at the time of PTU Admissions 2019. Also, it is suggested to take atleast two sets of xerox copies of all the documents.
- High School Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate,
- Intermediate Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate,
- Degree Certificate (If applicable),
- Seat Allotment Letter,
- Birth Certificate,
- Residence Certificate,
- Domicile Certificate,
- Character Certificate,
- Caste Category / Sub-category Certificate,
- GAP Certificate,
- Medical Certificate,
- PTU Counselling Fee Payment Slip,
- Two recent passport size photographs.
PTU Counselling Fee 2019
In order to participate in PTU Admission Counselling 2019, the candidate has to pay a non-refundable fee. Also, the candidate can pay it through online mode. Read below to check PTU 2019 Counselling Fees payment process. Here, see PTU Counselling Fees 2019 details.
- The PTU 2019 Counselling Fee is Rs. 2000/- for PTU Online Centralised Counselling 2019.
Note that, the candidates should pay Counselling Fee on scheduled Date only.
Punjab Technical University Counselling Procedure 2019 | UG & PG PTU Admission Process 2019
The admission into the Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses are based on national level exams and inter-se-merit. That is, for B.Tech – Inter-se-merit & JEE Main score, for B.Tech LE – Diploma Holder/B.Sc graduate, for B.Arch – NATA score & marks of qualifying examination, for M.Tech – Inter-se-merit & GATE Score, for MBA – Inter-se-merit & CMAT Score, for B.Pharm – Inter-se-merit, for MCA – Inter-se-merit, and for M.Pharm – GPAT score.
The Detailed PTU Counselling Process 2019 is as follows:
PTU Counselling Fee 2019 Payment
- Check IKGPTU Counselling Fee 2019 Structure from above.
- Go to the PTU Counselling website, www.ptuadmissions.nic.in.
- And then, click on ‘Pay Online Counselling Fee.’
- Select applied Stream and enter your Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Email id and Mobile Number.
- Click on ‘submit’ button.
- Select your mode of payment Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card and enter your credentials.
- After successful payment, take a print out of Fee Deposit Slip.
- Also, the candidate can pay the fee while applying for PTU Counselling 2019- 20.
PTU Online Counselling 2019 Registration
- After paying PTU Counselling 2019 -20 Fee, the candidate has to register himself on the official website.
- Click on ‘Apply for BTech, Bpharma, BArch, MTech, MPharma, MBA, MCA and Lateral Entry Courses’ link.
- Then, you are directed to the new page.
- Now, under Apply for Centralised Counselling Courses, select your preferred course name from the available list.
- Then, click on ‘Go’ button.
- And now, click on ‘proceed’ button on the left side of the page.
- Enter Fee Slip Roll Number, Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth.
- Then, enter alphabets or numbers on the image and click on ‘submit’ button.
- Now, the candidate’s PTU Counselling Login is created.
Note: Remember to check entered details before submitting.
Choice Filling Process
- Only the candidates who have applied for PTU 2019 Counselling before the last date of PTU Online Registration 2019 is eligible to provide choices.
- Moreover, the candidate can start specifying PTU Web Options 2019 on the notified date by logging in to his/her account.
- Now, the candidate can exercise PTU Web Options Entry 2019 by providing his/her preferred choices of colleges and courses from available choices.
- Also, the candidate can alter, rearrange, change and delete the options before the PTU Web Counselling 2019 last date.
- After specifying all the choices, the candidate should take a print out of the copy of mentioned colleges list.
PTU Seat Allotment 2019
- After completion of Choice Filling PTU 2019 Counselling, the officials allocate the seats to candidates based on their merit (rank), choices provided by candidate, category and seat availability.
- Also, the authority intimates the PTU Counselling 2019 Result to the candidate by sending SMS to the registered mobile number.
- The candidate has to log in to his account to check PTU Counselling Result Seat Allotment.
- And, take a print out of PTU Provisional Allotment Letter 2019.
Reporting to Allotted College/ Institute 2019
- All the candidates who got seats should report to the allocated institute within a given period of time.
- The candidate should take PTU Admission Letter 2019 and all the necessary documents to assigned college.
- After verifying all the certificates, officials will provide admissions to candidates.
- In case, a candidate does not report to the allotted institute within notified time, then his/her PTU 2019 Seat Allotment is cancelled.
PTU Offered Regular Courses
The PTU offers admissions in following AICTE and Non-AICTE Courses:
- B. Tech 1st year,
- B. Tech 2nd year (Lateral Entry),
- B. Arch,
- B. Pharm 1st year,
- B. Pharm 2nd year (Lateral Entry),
- M. Tech,
- M. Arch,
- M. Pharma,
- MCA 2nd year (Lateral Entry),
- BHMCT, and
Non-AICTE (UGC) Courses
- B. Sc,
- Bachelor of Management Studies,
- Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology,
- Master of Management Studies, and
- PG Diploma
Bookmark this site, to check the latest information regarding All India Entrance Exams. Also, check details related to previous papers, application form, admit cards, answer keys, results, rank cards and counselling, seat allotment of various exams.