PGIMER online registration for DM/M.Ch/MHA courses will be started from April 2020. Get PGIMER 2020 application form direct link on this page. See apply online procedure for PGIMER Chandigarh entrance exam. Check eligibility criteria to apply for exam PGIMER. Refer application fee payment of PGIMER apply for exam. Know how to fill the PGIMER online application form 2020. View important dates related to PGIMER CHD entrance exam 2020.
PGIMER Online Registration 2020 for July Session
PGIMER is the university level entrance examination. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research conducts the entrance exam for admission into the postgraduate courses like MD, M.Sc. Nursing, Ph.D., MS, MDS, etc. PGIMER is located in Chandigarh. It manages the entrance exam twice a year i.e. in January and July. This institute offers medical training and research through the PGIMER entrance exam. PGI Chandigarh has released the notification for July Session (DM/M.Ch/MHA courses). It has been inviting the PGI Chandigarh applications from March 2020 onwards. Therefore, eligible candidates who are interested in getting the admission in PGIMER can apply to the exam. See the eligibility criteria in the upcoming sections.
PGI CHD considers only entrance exam to offer the admissions into the PG courses. So, Candidates should write the exam for getting the seat in PGIMER. First of all, individuals have to fill the PGIMER 2020 application form to attempt the test. Candidates are required to register themselves to submit the PGIMER online application 2020. The Institute accepts application forms through online mode only. So, the candidates should be done the PGIMER registration and fill the application form of PGIMER 2020 through its official website. Aspirants also make the PGIMER Online registration fee. Candidates must do the fee payment through SBI bank challan. Therefore, candidates follow the given the PGIMER application fee payment procedure along with the PGIMER apply online process to submit the PGIMER 2020 online application form successfully.
pgimer.edu.in Registration 2020 | PGIMER Entrance Exam 2020 Dates (July Session)
For MD/MS Courses
|Starting Date of PGIMER Online Application form 2020||17th March 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the PGIMER 2020 Application form||16th April 2020|
|Ending Date to Pay the PGIMER 2020 Application Fee||16th April 2020|
|Exam Date for PGIMER 2020||23rd May 2020|
|Declaration Date of PGIMER 2020 Result||2nd June 2020|
|Practical/ Clinical Exam||June 2020|
|PGIMER 2020 Counselling||15th June 2020|
<< PGIMER Syllabus 2020 >>
For DM/MCH and MD Courses
|Name of the Institute||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh|
|Exam Name||PGIMER Entrance Exam|
|Level of the Exam||University|
|Commencement of PGIMER 2020 Online Registration||31st March 2020
FOr DM/MCH – 6th April 2020
|Ending Date to Submit the PGIMER Application Form 2020||6th May 2020|
|Last Date to Pay the PGIMER 2020 Application Fee||6th May 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||7th June 2020|
|PGIMER 2020 Exam Date (MD/ MS) for July Session||7th June 2020|
|PGIMER MD/ MS Results Declare Date||15th June 2020|
|1st Counselling Date||15th June 2020|
|PGIMER Second Counselling for admission into MD/ MS courses||15th July 2020|
|3rd Counselling of PGIMER MD/ MS||July/ August 2020|
For MDS/ House Job (Oral Health Services)
|Commencement of PGIMER Online Registration 2020||April 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the PGIMER 2020 Application Form||April 2020|
|Ending Date to Pay the PGIMER 2020 Registration Fee||May 2020|
|PGIMER 2020 Exam Date for July Session||June 2020|
|Declaration Date of PGIMER Results 2020||June 2020|
|Practical/ Clinical Exam for MPH/ Fellowship courses||June 2020|
|PGIMER 2020 Counselling Date||June 2020|
Exam Dates for Ph.D, M.Sc, M.Sc MLT Courses
|PGIMER 2020 Registration Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Closing date for PGIMER Chandigarh Online Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Online PGIMER Registration Fee||Update Soon|
|PGIMER Exam Date 2020||July 2020|
|PGIMER July 2020 Results Release date||July 2020|
|Counselling Date||July 2020|
For B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) & B.Sc Nursing (4 Years)
|Starting Date to PGIMER Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Closing date to PGIMER apply for exams||Update Soon|
|Last Date for PGIMER Online Registration Fee||Update Soon|
|PGIMER Exam Date 2020||August 2020|
|PGIMER 2020 Result Announcement Date||August 2020|
|Counselling Date for PGIMER 2020 July Session||August 2020|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
For Paramedical Courses
|Commencement of PGIMER Online Application form 2020||March 2020|
|Ending Date to Submit the PGIMER Chandigarh Online Application 2020||April 2020|
|Last Date to Pay the PGIMER 2020 Online Registration Fee||April 2020|
|July Session PGIMER 2020 Exam Date||May 2020|
|PGIMER Results 2020 Declare Date||May 2020|
|PGIMER 1st Counselling Date||June 2020|
|Second Counselling Date||July 2020|
|PGIMER third Counselling||July 2020|
PGIMER Chandigarh Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must pass the MBBS from the college/ university recognized by Medical Council of India to apply for MD/ MS courses.
- Candidates must be completed their one-year rotatory internship training before 30th June 2020.
- Individuals should register with Central / State Medical Registration Council.
PGIMER Registration Process | How to Fill PGIMER Application Form 2020
Refer complete PGIMER 2020 registration process in this section.
Step 1: PGIMER 2020 Online Registration
- Candidates have to visit the official web portal of the PGIMER @ pgimer.edu.in
- Click on the “Registration” link to complete the PGIMER online registration process.
- Applicants are required to enter the details in the registration form like
- Programme Details
- Course Name (MD/ MS)
- Personal Details
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- After successful submission, candidates will be redirected to the homepage. Then, they have to click on the “Login” button.
- Then Login Id & password will be displayed on the screen.
- After that, tap on “Continue” button to fill PGIMER 2020 application form.
- Programme Details
<< PGIMER 2020 Admit Card >>
Step 2: Fill Details in PGIMER Online Application Form
Here, candidates have to enter the qualifying exam details, personal, centre selection and contact details.
- Qualifying Exam Details
- Qualifying exam
- Institute passed from
- Qualifying subjects
- Passing month and year
- Institution recognized by MCI/ DCI/ INC
- Maximum marks
- Admission month and year
- Marks obtained
- Personal Details
- First Name of the candidate
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Are you employed?
- Do you want to take any kind of reservation facilities?
- Exam Center
- Candidates have to choose the examination centre from drop down box where they want to write the entrance exam.
- Contact Details
- Pin Code
Step 3: Upload Documents in PGIMER 2020 Application Form
- Candidates need to upload the scanned images photograph, Signature, category certificate and internship certificate.
- Check the prescribed size and format to upload the documents in the given tabular form.
|1.||Photograph||JPG or JPEG||15 to 50 KB|
|2.||Signature||5 to 20 KB|
|3.||Internship Certificate||50 to 300 KB|
|4.||CaCertificateacte||50 to 300 KB|
Step 4: PGIMER Chandigarh Online Registration Fee Payment
- After the submission of PGIMER 2020 online application form, candidates have to pay the PGIMER registration fee.
- Registration Fee for General & OBC candidates is Rs. 1000/-
- PGIMER Application Fee for SC/ ST categories: Rs. 800/-
- Candidates should pay the fee through offline mode only. They can make the fee payment through
- SBI Bank Challan: The challan form must be filled in the name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh in the Power Jyoti account number 32211613319. Applicants make the fee payment any branch of SBI.
- SBI Collect Service (Online): Candidates can make the fee payment through I-Collect service of SBI. State Bank of India I Collect account number is 32222954695.
- After the completion of fee payment, the registration number will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Printout of PGIMER Application Form
Applicants have to take the printout of the completely filled PGIMER 2020 online application form for future reference.
We hope the given information on PGIMER online registration is useful for the candidates who are searching for the apply online procedure. Hence, bookmark our site RRB Recruitment to check the latest updates on PGIMER Chandigarh entrance exam.