OTET Notification 2018 Pdf Download link is dispatched here. Hurry Up!!! Guys, grab the full details of Odisha TET Notification 2018 from the below sections of the page. The minimum educational qualification to apply for OTET Exam 2018 Notification is Higher Secondary/ Diploma/ Degree/ B.Ed/ BA/ B.Sc.Ed from a recognized board/ university/ institute. Candidates who wish to work as a Teacher can apply for Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET) 2018. Scroll down the page to get the full info of OTET 2018 Notification Pdf including the Qualification, Method of Selection, How to Apply, etc.
OTET Notification 2018 Pdf
|Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET) 2018 Notification Details|
|Name of the Conducting Board||Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha|
|Exam Name||Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET)|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam|
|Initial Date to OTET Online Apply 2018||12th November 2018|
|OTET 2018 Application Form Submission Deadline||27th November 2018|
Board of Secondary Education Odisha TET Notification 2018
Every year, Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha conducts the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) to select the eligible candidates for the appointment of them as a teacher for Classes I to VIII in the Government, Private aided, and Private unaided schools of Odisha. Likewise, this year also, OTET 2018 Notification Pdf is released. OTET is compulsory for the B.Ed qualified candidates to be considered for Teacher jobs in the Government/ Private schools in Odisha. So, all the contestants who aspiring to become Teachers in Primary (Class I-V) and Upper Primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Odisha can utilize this opportunity & apply for Odisha TET Exam.
ओटेट नोटिफिकेशन 2018-19: The OTET Online Apply Link 2018 will be available through online mode from 12th November 2018 upto 27th November 2018. Candidates who have cleared Class XII or graduation are eligible to appear for the OTET Exam 2018 notification. The Government of Odisha conducts the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) in two papers i.e, Paper I and Paper II. Here we are providing the full information regarding OTET Notification 2018, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, OTET Latest News, Application Fee & Process, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Card, Important Dates, Links, etc.
Download OTET Syllabus Pdf
OTET Exam Eligibility for Paper I & II
Willing candidates who are looking for Teaching Jobs can grab this chance & check the OTET 2018 Eligibility criteria for Paper I & II here. The Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test is conducted for two papers i.e, [Category A (Paper I) and Category B (Paper II)]. Candidates who fulfill the OTET Eligibility criteria for both the papers can apply and appear for both the papers.
OTET Age Limit
- See the official OTET Notification 2018 Pdf to know the detailed age criteria & relaxations.
Odisha TET Eligibility Criteria for Category-A (Paper- I):
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (CT or D.El.Ed.) OR
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2002. OR
- Class XII (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Graduation and two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name is known) OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from any NCTE Recognised Institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in classes I to V provided the person so appointed as a teacher mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE, within two years appointment as the primary teacher.
OTET Eligibility Criteria for Category-B (Paper- II)
- Possess Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR
- Possess Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) OR
- Possess Graduation with at least 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) in accordance with the NCTE. OR
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year B.A./ B.Sc, Ed or B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed.OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
Download OTET Question Paper with Answer Key
BSE Odisha TET Exam 2018 Notification – Details
Get further details of OTET Notification 2018 Pdf such as Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Dates, Application Procedure, etc.
OTET Online Application Fee
As per official OTET Exam 2018 Notification, applicants have to pay the fees as per the category.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-.
The fee payment can be done through online mode using online mode using SBI Collect Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking or Offline mode.
BSE Odisha TET Selection Process
- Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the Written Exam.
Download OTET Admit Card
OTET Online Apply 2018 @ www.bseodisha.ac.in
Applications are invited the eligible candidates for appearing for Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET) at its official website. The OTET 2018 Apply Date has already started on 12th Nov 2018 and ends on 27th November 2018. The step by step instructions for filling the OTET Registration From 2018 is provided below.
Candidates can appear Paper-l or Paper-ll or both the papers as per their OTET Exam 2018 Notification Eligibility. Candidates appearing both Paper-l & ll have to fill up OTET Online Application 2018 separately.
How to fill Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test Online Application 2018
- Visit the official portal i.e, www.bseodisha.ac.in
- You will redirect to the homepage of the official portal.
- On the homepage, search for the relevant tab “OTET Notification 2018 Pdf“.
- Go through the details mentioned in the official OTET 2018 Notification Pdf.
- Check the Eligibility for Paper-I&II.
- If eligible, then click on “OTET 2018 Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the OTET 2018 Application Form with the required & mandatory details.
- Pay the required fee & upload the scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Verify all the details once before the final submission. Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- Keep the hard copy of OTET Application Form 2018 for future reference.
OTET Exam dates 2018 – Paper 1 & 2 Important Dates
|Official OTET Notification 2018 Issued Date||8th November 2018|
|Opening Date to fill Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test online application||12th November 2018|
|Closing Date of submission of OTET Online Application 2018||27th November 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application Fees||28th November 2018|
|Download of call letters for Exam||7 days prior to the Exam|
|Odisha TET Exam Date 2018||December 2018|
Download OTET 2018 Notification Pdf
For the benefit of aspirants who are going to attend the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) 2018, we have shared the full details on this page. If you have any queries, refer the official Odisha TET Notification 2018 Pdf with the help of direct link provided.
Keep visiting our page RRB Recruitment to get more job notifications.