Odisha Public Service Commission has issued OPSC Recruitment 2019 notification for recruiting 1950 medical officers in Group A (Junior Branch) of the Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department. The OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Application form window will be available open from 10th January 2019 & deactivated on 31st January 2019. So, All the interested & Eligible candidates have to submit the OPSC MO Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 219 Application before the due date, do not wait till last minute. Scroll down the page to get the full details of OPSC MO Recruitment 2019 Notification.
OPSC MO Recruitment 2019 Notification
|OPSC Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 Details|
|Name of the Conducting Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeons) in Group-A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre.|
|No. of Vacant Posts||1950 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Initial Date to fill OPSC Medical Officer (Asst Surgeon) Online Form 2019||10th January 2019|
|Closing Date to OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||31st January 2019|
|Location of Job||Odisha|
Odisha PSC Medical Officers Vacancy 2019
- Name of the Posts: Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1950 Posts.
The category wise OPSC MO Vacancy 2019 details are as follows.
|Category||No. of Posts|
OPSC Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 – Details
Get the complete details of OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification like Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary Offered, etc from the following sections of the page.
OPSC Medical Officer Jobs – Age Limit
- Minimum: 21 years (as on 01.01.2019)
- Maximum: 32 years (as on 01.01.2019)
Candidates should not have born earlier than 02.01.1987 and not later than 01.01.1998.
Download OPSC MO Syllabus Pdf
Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
- Candidates should possess M.B.B.S. or equivalent degree from a medical college recognized by Medical Council of India to apply for OPSC Jobs.
- Applicants must possess valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Rules 1965.
OPSC MO Vacancy 2019 – Examination Fee
- Candidates applying for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 have to pay an examination fee of Rs 500/-.
- SC/ST candidates of Odisha and persons with disability are exempted from payment of the application fee.
Odisha PSC Medical Officer Notification 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting Date for OPSC Medical officer Recruitment 2019 Online Registration: 10.01.2019.
- Last Date to OPSC MO Recruitment 2019 apply online: 31.01.2019 till 11.59 PM
- Last Date for receipt of examination fee: 04.02.2019.
- Date of Written Examination: 17.02.2019 (Sunday).
Download OPSC MO Admit Card
How to Apply for OPSC MO (Assistant Surgeons) Recruitment 2019
Download OPSC Medical Officer Asst Surgeon Notification 2019
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification for 371 AMO & HMO Vacancies with Advt. No. 16 of 2018-19 & 17 of 2018-19 is out recently. Know the OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Vacancy 2018-19 details. Willing candidates who have met the eligibility can apply for Odisha PSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Vacancies on or before 14/01/2019 @ opsconline.gov.in. Check out the details of Odisha OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO Recruitment 2019 Notification – ଓଡିଶା ହୋମେଓପାଥିକ ମେଡିକାଲ ଅଫିସର ସଯଲଲବୁଶ 2019 in the later modules of the page.
OPSC Recruitment 2019 for AMO & HMO Posts
|Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Details|
|Conducting Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Ayurvedic Medical officer (AMO) & Homeopathic Medical Officer (HMO)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||371 Posts|
|Job Type||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Initial Date to OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||14th December 2018|
|Closing Date for the submission of OPSC Homeopathic MO Recruitment 2019 Application Form||14th January 2019|
|Location of Job||Odisha|
Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical officer Notification 2019
Are you eagerly waiting for Odisha Medical Officer Jobs? If yes, you are on the right page. Recently, Odisha Public Service Commission has released OPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification to recruit young and talented & eligible candidates for following posts i.e, Homeopathic Medical Officer (HMO) and Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO). As per the official Odisha PSC Ayurvedic MO Recruitment 2019, a total of 371 vacancies of AMO and HMO vacancies are going to be filled under this recruitment. Aspirants who are in search of latest Odisha Govt Jobs can utilize this opportunity & go through the Odisha PSC AMO Recruitment 2019 Notification details carefully. The OPSC HMO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link will be available active from 14th December 2018 @ opsconline.gov.in
ଓଡିଶା ଆୟୁର୍ବେଦିକ ମେଡିକାଲ ଅଫିସର ସଯଲଲବୁଶ 2019: As per OPSC Homeopathic MO Notification 2019, candidates should have completed BAMS/ BHMS from a recognized institute to get eligible for the above-said posts. The age limit of the applicants of OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 should be in between 21 to 32 years. So, All the interested & eligible candidates can apply for OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 before 14th January 2019. Get the full-fledged information about Odisha PSC Ayurvedic MO Notification 2019 like Eligibility, OPSC Recruitment Process, Salary, How to Apply, Important Dates, etc.
Download OPSC AMO Syllabus
Download OPSC HMO Syllabus
Odisha Public Service Commission Homeopathic Medical Officer Jobs
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Homoeopathic Medical Officer (HMO)||150 Posts|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO)||221 Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||371 Posts|
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for OPSC AMO Recruitment 2019 have to fulfill the following educational qualifications & age criteria.
Odisha PSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Jobs – Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
As mentioned in the official Odisha PSC AMO Notification 2019, upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ PH candidates as per rules.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
- Odisha PSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Jobs: Candidates should possess BHMS or equivalent from recognized University/ Institute to apply for OPSC HMO Vacancy.
- OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Vacancy: Applicants should possess BAMS or equivalent from recognized University/ Institute to get eligible for Odisha PSC AMO Jobs.
Odisha PSC Ayurvedic MO Recruitment 2019 Notification – Details
Grab the further details of OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 like Application Fees, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, Links, etc.
OPSC Homeopathic MO Vacancy – Application Fee
- For Others: Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ ST of Odisha, PwD candidates: Nil.
Candidates can Pay the Application fee for Odisha Public Service Commission Homeopathic Medical Officer Jobs through SBI Challan.
Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical officer Jobs – Selection Process
- Aspirants will be selected for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 on the basis of performance in the written test and career making.
OPSC Medical Officer Jobs – Salary Offered
- The officials will offer a good pay scale to the selected candidates for OPSC Vacancy 2019 according to the post they are recruited in.
Download OPSC HMO Admit Card
Download OPSC AMO Admit Card
How to Apply for OPSC AMO HMO Jobs 2019 @ opsconline.gov.in
The OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Application forms are available at its official portal i.e, opsconline.gov.in upto 14th January 2019. Get the step by step procedure to fill OPSC Recruitment 2019 Application form from the below sections.
Steps to fill Odisha PSC Recruitment 2019 Application form
- Go to official website i.e, opsc.gov.in
- You will and on the homepage of the official portal.
- Click “Notification” tab & find the advertisement number “Advt No. 16 of 2018-19 & Advt No. 17 of 2018-19”.
- Then, click on the OPSC AMO Recruitment 2019 advertisement link.
- OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Go to -> opsconline.gov.in
- Enter your details correctly in the OPSC Recruitment 2019 Application form and make the payment through online.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the Odisha PSC AMO Recruitment 2019 application form for future use.
Odisha PSC AMO Notification 2019 – Important Dates
|Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical officer Recruitment 2019 Online applications start form||14-12-2018|
|Last date for submitting OPSC HMO Recruitment 2019 application form||14-01-2019|
|Last date for payment of OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 application fee||17-01-2019|
|OPSC AMO HMO Admit Card Release date||Feb/March-2019|
|OPSC AMO Exam date||will be announced later|
Download OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Notification 2019
The full details shared on this page about OPSC HMO Notification 2019 is for the convenience purpose only. In case, if you have further doubts, leave comments in the comment section or follow our site RRB Recruitment for more details like Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Exam Dates, Answer Key, Results, etc.