Candidates can see OPSC Judicial Services Syllabus 2018 here. Refer Odisha Judicial Services Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 & OPSC Judicial Services Test Pattern 2018. Aspirants should view exact Syllabus for OPSC Civil Judge along with the marking scheme. Follow updated OJS Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2018, Preparation Steps. Find the best study material, exam structure and written test dates. Individuals can also visit www.opsc.gov.in Judicial Services Syllabus for more information.
OPSC Judicial Services Syllabus 2018
Are you an applicant of OJS Civil Judge Recruitment 2018? If you say yes, then you must view this page. Here we are giving complete data about Odisha Judicial Services Syllabus 2018 & OPSC Civil Judge Pattern 2018. Capable candidates are suggested to go through detailed OPSC Civil Judge Prelims & Mains Syllabus 2018 to begin effective preparation. As the competition is very high for govt exams. Postulants should prepare OPSC Judicial Services Prelims Syllabus 2018 as early as possible. Because without preparing OJS Mains Syllabus 2018, intenders may not score good marks in the examination.
OPSC Judicial Services Syllabus 2018 & OJS Pattern 2018 plays a prominent role in written exam preparation. Therefore, every applicant must download the OPSC Exam Syllabus Pdf. By using Odisha PSC Judicial Services 2018 Syllabus, applicants should prepare for the test. Hence collect entire Syllabus Of Odisha Judicial Services and work hard during preparation.
Brief Info – OPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018
|Odisha PSC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2018|
|Name of the Authority||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Civil Judge|
|Name of the Exam||Odisha Judicial Service Examination, 2018|
|No. of Vacancies||43|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Starting Date||26th September 2018|
|Application Closing Date||25th October 2018|
|Hall Ticket Issue Date||Update Soon|
|Prelims Exam Date||13th Jan 2019|
|Mains Exam Date||10th March 2019|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Interview|
Odisha PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018
Odisha Public Service Commission accepts online applications from interested and eligible candidates. OPSC Recruitment is to fill up 43 Civil Judge vacancies by conducting Odisha Judicial Services Exam 2018. OJS Civil Judge Official Notification gives eligibility criteria, selection procedure. Eligible contenders must fill applications and submit before 25th October 2018. Applied individuals should pass through the rounds of selection pattern to get OPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2018.
OPSC Judicial Services Test Pattern 2018
Odisha Judicial Services Paper Pattern 2018 is mentioned here. Intenders who are in need of written exam information must look at the OJS Written Test Pattern 2018. Follow OPSC Civil Judge Question Pattern 2018 to know exam type, names of the topics, total questions, marks and test duration. Odisha PSC Judicial Services Exam Pattern 2018 also gives data like questions marking scheme, test weightage, the difficulty of questions, exam structure. Individuals should find OPSc Judicial Services Syllabus 2018 & Odisha Judicial Services Exam Pattern to prepare well for the examination.
OJS Civil Judge Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
|S.No.||Type of Exam||Subject Names||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions||Constitution of India||100||1 1/2 Hour|
|2.||Code of Civil Procedure|
|3.||Code of Criminal Procedure|
|5.||Indian Penal Code|
|6.||Transfer of Property Act|
|7.||Law of Succession ( Indian Succession Act and Hindu Succession Act)|
|10.||Specific Relief Act|
- The questions in OPSC Prelims exam are of objective type questions.
- A total number of questions are 100.
- Each question carries one mark.
- For every wrong answer, 25% of the negative marks are deducted.
- Maximum marks are 100.
- The total time period is 1 hour 30 minutes.
Odisha Civil Judge Mais Pattern 2018
|S.No.||Examination Type||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Compulsory paper||150||2 1/2 Hours|
|2.||Optional Paper||150||3 Hours|
- Mains exam has 2 compulsory papers and 3 optional papers.
- Each compulsory subject carries 150 marks with 2 1/2 hours time period.
- Each optional subject contains 150 marks with 3 hours test duration.
OPSC Judicial Services Civil Judge Syllabus 2018
Candidates must view subjects and subtopics of the written exam from Odisha Public Service Commission Civil Judge Syllabus 2018. Note down exact OPSC Judicial Services Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2018 & OJS Civil Judge Prelims Test Pattern to score maximum marks.
OJS Civil Judge Prelims Syllabus 2018
- Constitution of India
- Code of Criminal Procedure
- Indian Penal Code
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Evidence Act
- Law of Succession ( Indian Succession Act and Hindu Succession Act)
- Specific Relief Act
- Transfer of Property Act
- Contract Act
- Limitation Act
OPSC Civil Services Mains Syllabus 2018 – Compulsory Papers
- Translation and retranslation of ten lines each
- A short essay of about 150 words
- Precis writing consisting of 300 words
- one passage of about 500 words with 5 questions
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
www.opsc.gov.in Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 – Optional Papers
- Law of Crime & Law of Torts
- Personal Law
- Hind Law
- Mohammedan Law
- Law of Property
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Specific Relief Act, 1963
- Indian Limitation Act, 1963
- Law of Contract
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Sales of Goods Act, 1930
- Partnership Act, 1932
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881
- Jurisprudence and Constitution of India
OPSC Judicial Services Preparation Tips 2018
Odisha Judicial Services Preparation Tricks 2018 are helpful for aspirants who are going to attend the exam. With the help of detailed OPSC Judicial Services Preparation Steps, contenders can easily crack the test. Because OJS Civil Judge Preparation Tips gives what to prepare and how to prepare for the exam.
- Get detailed OPSC Judicial Services Syllabus 2018 & Odisha Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2018.
- Look at the weightage and marking scheme of all the subjects.
- As per the questions weightage, make an effective preparation plan.
- Use the preparation schedule, and prepare for the written exam.
- After completion of preparation, revise the topics carefully.
- Practise mock test and old question papers.
Odisha Judicial Services Exam Syllabus 2018
I think provided OPSC Judicial Services Syllabus 2018 is useful for aspirants. Contenders must view our page regularly to check Sarkari Jobs news for State & Central Govt Jobs, PSU Jobs, Bank Jobs, Police Jobs, Teacher Jobs, SSC Jobs, Railway Jobs. See the exam syllabus, job notifications, results, admit cards and previous papers.