Get Odisha DET application form 2020 direct link. Check DET Odisha 2020 online application form filling detailed procedure. Follow Odisha DET 2020 apply online process. See Odisha DET application form 2020 starting date and closing date. View DET Odisha login steps. Know Odisha DET 2020 exam schedule and all important dates regarding Odisha Diploma Entrance Test 2020.
Odisha DET Application form 2020
Directorate of Technical Education & Training conducts the Odisha DET exam to provide the admissions into the various diploma courses across Odisha state colleges and universities. Therefore, candidates who want to get the seat in polytechnic courses in Odisha state colleges, they can apply to the Odisha DET exam. The board members will release the DET Odisha application form in online mode only. Only online mode Odisha DET 2020 applications are invited from the board. The authority will reject the offline mode application form of DET Odisha.
Most of the candidates are in confusion regarding how to apply for Odisha DET 2020. Hence, for the sake of those type of candidates, here, we have given the total procedure to fill the Odisha DET application form 2020. Therefore, applicants can follow the given step by step procedure to complete the filling process of Odisha DET online application 2020 to avoid mistakes. Scroll down this page to check the eligibility criteria for DET Odisha 2020. Also, refer the application fee details in the coming sections.
Odisha DET Online Application Form 2020 – Important Dates
|DET Odisha Application Form 2020|
|Odisha 2020 Application Starting Date||April 2020|
|Last Date for Odisha Online Application 2020 DET||June 2020|
DET Odisha 2020 Application Form – Overview
|Exam Conducting Board Name||Directorate of Technical Education & Training|
|Name of the Exam||Odisha Diploma Entrance Test (DET)|
|Level of the Test||State Level|
|Documents Verification Date||June 2020|
|Ending Date for Documents Verification||June 2020|
|DET Odisha Result 2020 Declaration Date||June 2020|
|Download DET Odisha 2020 Merit List Pdf||June 2020|
|Last date for choice filling by eligible candidates||June 2020|
|First Round Provisional Allotment of Seats||June 2020|
|Part Admission fees Deposit Last date (First Round)||June 2020|
|Provisional Seat Allotment (Second Round)||July 2020|
|Closing date for Second Round Part Admission fees Deposit||July 2020|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
Odisha DET 2020 Application Form – Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 14 years as on 01 July 2020.
- There is no certain maximum age limit.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must pass the 10th/HSC or equivalent exam conducted by BSE.
- Aggregate Marks: Candidates must obtain minimum 35% aggregate marks. Necessary to score 30% in each subject.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Mathematics, English & Science in the qualifying examination.
- Exam Appearing Candidates: Exam appearing students in the qualifying exam can also apply to the Diploma Entrance Test.
Odisha DET Apply Online Process – Step by Step
Exam applicants check the below provided procedure to fill Odisha DET 2020 Online application form.
Step-1: Online Registration – DET Odisha 2020 Online Application
- First of all, candidates are required to go through the official website @ www.dtetorissa.gov.in
- Read the instructions carefully which are provided in information bulletin.
- After completion of reading the complete details then you are required to check the eligibility criteria and then proceed to the further process.
- Now click on “apply online” link.
Step-2: Fill Details in Odisha DET 2020 Application form
- Now, candidates are required to fill the details such as educational, personal, communication and other details in DET Odisha 2020 online application form.
- Before submitting the entered details, don’t forget to review your attached details. See the required details to fill the DET Odisha application form 2020.
- Personal Details
- Applicant full name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Unique photo ID proof of an applicant
- Unique photo ID proof number of the applicant
- Parent’s Mobile Number
- Telephone Number
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Permanent address same as the correspondence address
- Category Details
- Belongs to
- Linguistic Minority
- Religious Minority
- Academic Details
- Qualifying Exam
- Qualifying Exam completed or not
- Board of the Qualifying Exam
- Name of Institution last studied
- Place of the institution last studied
- Roll/Registration/Index number of 10th Standard marks card
- Contact Details
- Exam City preference and address
Step-3: Upload Images – Odisha DET 2020 Online Application
- Once the procedure to fill Odisha DET application form 2020 will be completed then you have to upload scanned images like photograph and signature.
- Select the upload option in Odisha DET 2020 application form. Now, upload the scanned images of recent photograph and signature in the required format.
Step-4: Fee Payment – Odisha Diploma Entrance Exam Application Procedure
- After completion of upload scanned images, applying candidates have to pay the Odisha Diploma Entrance Test 2020 application fee.
- The Odisha DET application fee payment can be done through online mode (debit/credit card or net banking) or offline mode (e-challan of Axis Bank).
|Category of the Candidate||Fee Amount|
|SC/ST/PC & FEMALE||200/-|
Step-5: Print DET Exam Application Form 2020
- After completing all steps of the Odisha DET application form 2020, candidates can take the printout of the filled DET Odisha 2020 application form and preserve it for further use.
Required Documents to Fill DET Odisha Online Application 2020
- Payment details.
- Applicants personal, academic and address details.
- Valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Scanned image of the photograph with 100 KB size.
- Scanned image of the signature with 30 KB size.
- The images should be in jpg format.
Odisha DET 2020 Apply Online – Brief Procedure
- Visit the official website of Odisha DET.
- Click on the Registration link, and fill your personal details in DET Odisha 2020 online application and submit it
- Fill the detail on the Odisha DET application form 2020.
- Upload the scanned images of signature, photograph & left-hand thumb impression.
- Pay the DET application fee using ATM-cum-Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking of the banks available in the portal & e-challan of any branch of Axis Bank.
- Take the printout of the DET Odisha 2020 application and keep it safe for future use.
About Odisha Diploma Entrance Test 2020
Directorate of Technical Education & Training (DTET), Odisha invites the applicants for admission to 1st Semester Diploma Courses in Engineering & Technology courses. Diploma Entrance Test, Odisha is a complete state government controlled centralized entrance exam for getting admission to many governments and private diploma engineering schools or polytechnics in Odisha state. Students can get admission to Diploma Engineering and Non-Engineering like Hotel Management, Hospitality management & Film Making studies etc. after 10th, ITI & +2 Science.
Here, we have given the total information based on the last year notification of Odisha DET 2020 exam. We will update the actual information after the official announcement by the authority members. Hence, bookmark our site RRB Recruitment to check instant updates on DET Odisha online application form 2020.