NSOU Admission Application submission will be available from August month for the academic year 2019 – 20. Check NSOU Kolkata Online Admission Schedule 2019. Refer Netaji Subhash Open University Admission Details such as Application form submission process, offered courses, eligibility criteria, admission procedure and so on. Gather info on NSOU 2019 Admission for UG/ PG courses from further modules. Find the direct link to for Netaji Open University Admission Form Online & NSOU BDP Admission 2019.
NSOU Admission 2019 – 20 Schedule
|NSOU Application Form Submission Starting Date||August 2019|
|Verification and Endorsement of NSOU West Bengal Application Form from Study Centres||August 2019|
|Netaji Open University Application Fee Submission (Through Online)||August 2019|
|Dates for NSOU Kolkata Admission Application Fee through Offline (Bank Challan)||August 2019|
|Application form submission at the study centre after making the payment of the fees||August 2019|
Netaji Open University Admission 2019 Process
The Netaji Subhash Open University offers the Under Graduate & Post Graduate programmes under the first come first serve basis. It offers the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes on the basis of entrance test score conducted itself.
- The candidates should have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board of education for NSOU BDP Admission 2019.
- Should possess the Graduate degree with at least 40% aggregate marks to get eligibility for Netaji Subhas Open University B.Lib.I.Sc Admissions 2019.
- NSOU Admission for all the UG and PG courses (except B.Spl.Ed.) is given on the basis of first cum first serve.
- Kolkata NSOU PG Admission 2019, the candidates should complete the graduate degree in the relevant discipline/ field.
- Candidates are shortlisted for NSOU 2019 Admission B.Spl.Ed. on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
- For Admission in NSOU West Bengal B.Spl.Ed, the student should possess a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Science, Social Science or Humanities with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
[ Also, Check NSOU Results ]
Netaji Open University Courses & Eligibility
Vocational Courses in NSOU
These Vocational Courses are available in the Netaji Subhas Open University. The candidates completed the 10th Class to apply for the below-mentioned courses:
- Vocational Course in Tailoring and Dress designing
- Vocational Course in Repair and Maintenance of Electrical & Electronics Equipment
- Voc. Course in House Wiring and Armature Winding
- Vocational Course in Automobile Repair and Maintenance
- Vocational Course in Advance Course on Tailoring and Dress designing
- Voc. Course in Advance Course on Automobile Engineering
Certificate & Advanced Certificate Courses in NSOU
Candidates have to pass the class 10 from the recognized board to apply for NSOU Certificate Courses 2019.
- Certificate in Embroidery & Needlework (CEN).
- Certificate course in Pre-Primary Teachers Training.
- Cer. in Cutting Tailoring & Dress Designing (CCTDD).
- Certificate course in English for communication.
- Certificate course in Human Rights.
- Cer. Course in the Bengali Language.
- Certificate course in Aqua Culture.
- Advanced Certificate in Fashion, Embroidery and Textile Designing (ACFEFD).
- Adv. Certificate in Batik Printing & Designing (ACBPD).
- Advanced Certificate in Apparel Designing, Cutting & Tailoring (ACADCT).
Bachelor Degree Courses in Netaji Subhas Open University Kolkata
Students should pass 10+2 examination to apply for NSOU UG Admission 2019 – 20.
- Bachelor of Computerized Financial Accounting (BCF)
- Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme (BPP)
- Bachelor of Multimedia and Web Technologies (BMW)
- Bachelor of Hardware and Networking Technologies (BHN)
- Bachelor’s Degree Programme (BDP)
- BSc – Physics
- Bachelor Degree in Library & Information Science (BLIS
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) – Mathematics
- BSc – Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) – Zoology
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) – Botany
- BSc – Geography
Netaji Subhas Open University Post Graduate Diploma Courses
These are few Post Graduate Diploma Courses under NSOU; Minimum Qualification is Graduation for these courses:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Needlework and Knitting (PGDNWK)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relation and Advertising (PGD PR & Ad)
- PG Diploma in Psychological Counseling (PGDPC)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Apparel Designing and Fashion Technology (PGDADFT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management (PGDRM)
- PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
Master’s Degree Courses in NSOU
- Master of Arts (MA) – History
- MA in English
- Master of Arts (MA) – Bengali
- MA in Bengali
- Master of Arts in Political Science
- MA in English Language Teaching (ELT)
- MA in Geography
- Master Arts in History
- Master Degree in Social Work (MSW)
- MSc in Mathematics
- MCA through Distance Education in West Bengal.
- MBA in Distance Learning in Bengal.
Ph.D Courses in Netaji Open University
Eligibility for PhD Program of Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) is Master Degree Completed Candidates.
The Universit provides NSOU PhD Admission in the following fields.
- Arts Subjects
- Environmental Science
- Distance Education
- Computer Science/ Application
NSOU Application Form 2019 Filling Procedure
Check the NSOU 2019 Admission Application form submission process for UG, PG and other courses fron the following section.
For Bachelor’s Degree Courses
- First of all, go the official website of the university, i.e., www.wbnsou.ac.in
- Redirect to Admission Section.
- Now, Click on the NSOU Admission 2019 Application form link.
- Fill all the personal and educational details correctly.
- Later, you have to make the Nethaji Open University Admission Application Fee Payment.
- The registration fees can be paid in the online payment mode or in the form of bank challan (Offline).
- After submitting the NSOU Application form 2019 – 20, you can get the bank challan or make the payment online on the university official portal.
For Certificate and PG Diploma programs
- Visit the Netaji Subhash Open University West Bengal study centre.
- Check the eligibility criteria for course they want to apply for.
- After the eligibility confirmation, go to the nationalised bank and get a demand draft (DD) of the amount INR 900 made in favour of Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) payable at Kolkata.
- Later again visit the same study centre along with the required documents photocopies and passport size photographs.
- Submit the Demand Draft (DD) to the study centre after writing your name, phone number on the back side of it.
- After successful submission of Demand Draft “ Application for Student Enrollment Form (B& W)”.
- Fill that enrollment form and submit it along with the self attested copies of the required certificates and the passport size photograph.
- After submitting all these necessary documents, students enrolment certificate will be generated.
- So, the applicant has to submit all the following certificates:
- Filled in “application for student Enrolment Form”.
- Self attested photocopies of necessary documents.
- Demand draft of the prescribed amount.
Note: The candidate has to also keep one photocopy of Demand Draft as well as enrolment form duly stamped and signed by the person invigilator. Also, this document will serve as a proof of submission at the time of NSOU Admission 2019.
About Netaji Subhas Open University
Netaji Subhas Open University shortly called as NSOU. It is an open university offering distance education and it is operating from the eastern part of the country. It was established in the year 1997 and also public university operating from an urban campus in the Kolkata. The university is located in a place called Wood Park, which was once the residence of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose. The Netaji Open University holds the pride of being the Fifty-Eighth largest university in the world.
The NSOU was established with a view to honouring the Indian freedom fighter Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose on his birth centenary. The Netaji Subhash Open University follows the English and Bengali as the medium of instruction. It is modelled in the format of Open University, Uttarakhand and the Indira Gandhi National Open University of India (IGNOU).
NSOU Kolkata Admission 2019 – 20
Netaji Subhas Open University has 191 study centres and it is planning to open more study centres in the future. It opens the study centres with the objective of meeting the unmet, more specifically the disadvantaged sector of minority and rural community with the application of information technology. The study centres of this NSO University will be providing a wider scope for online, professional and vocational courses. The University already offered M. Phil and Ph. D level courses. The candidates can check the offered courses in the above sections along with NSOU Admission 2019 details.
Here, we have updated the information about Netaji Open University Admission 2019 as per our knowledge best. Moreover, we will intimate the latest updates regarding NSOU Admission 2019 – 20 instantly after the official announcement. Hence, stay in close with this rrbrecruitment.co.in page to check NSOU Kolkata Admission dates for 2019 – 20 academic year.