NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Notification for Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant – Category-I, Scientific Assistant/B & Stipendiary Trainee/Technician – Category-II Posts is out. Know the Eligibility criteria before applying for the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited ST/ SA/ Technician Posts. Closing Date to submit the NPCIL Stipendiary trainee Recruitment 2019 Application form is 31st Jan 2019. Other details of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Gujarat Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, Links, etc.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Notification
|NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician/ Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019 Details|
|Conducting Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant – Category-I, Scientific Assistant/B & Stipendiary Trainee/Technician – Category-II|
|Total Number of Vacancies||162 Posts|
|Type of Job||Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to fill AIIMS Store Keeper Recruitment 2019 Application Form||7th January 2019|
|NPCIL Kakrapar Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Last Date||31st January 2019|
|Location of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Asst & Other Posts Notification
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is going to fill up 162 vacancies in the following disciplines like mechanical, electrical, electronics, chemical, chemistry, civil, plant operator, fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Electronics Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic & welder in Kakrapar Gujarat. In regard to the release of NPCIL Stipendiary trainee Recruitment 2019 Notification, the officials have invited the online application forms from 7th Jan 2019 at its official portal.
NPCIL Kakrapar Recruitment 2019 Notification provides a good job opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs. The age limit & educational qualification will vary from post to post you wish to apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician/ Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019. So, candidates have to submit the NPCIL ST Recruitment 2019 Application form before 31st Jan 2019. Scroll down the page to get the full details of NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Asst & Other Posts Notification.
Download NPCIL ST/ SA/Technician Syllabus Pdf
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited ST/ SA/ Technician Posts
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) – Diploma Holders in Engineering||51|
|Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) – Science Graduates||06|
|Scientific Assistant/B – Diploma Holders in Civil Engineering||07|
|Stipendiary Trainees / Technician(ST/TM) (Category II)- Plant Operator||51|
|Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) – Maintainer||47|
|Total No. of Job Vacancies||162|
The discipline wise NPCIL Vacancy 2019 details are as follows.
- Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (Category-I) – 55 Posts
- Mechanical – 26 Posts
- Electrical – 17 Posts
- Electronics – 5 Posts
- Chemical – 3 Posts
- Chemistry – 6 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/B (Civil)- 7 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainees /Technician Category-II – 98 Posts
- Plant Operator – 51 Posts
- Fitter – 17 Posts
- Electrician -6 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 10 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 7 Posts
- Welder – 3 Posts
- Machinist- 3 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 1 Post.
- Refer the official NPCIL Stipendiary trainee Recruitment 2019 notification to get the category wise detailed vacancy.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician/ Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility
Candidates who wish to apply for npcil.nic.in Nuclear Power Corporation Jobs 2019 can ensure the following eligibility conditions like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc.
NPCIL Jobs – Age Limit
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant: 18 to 25 years.
- Scientific Assistant-B: 18 to 30 years.
- Stipendiary Trainee/Technicians: 18 to 24 years.
The relaxations in upper age limit are applicable to the reserved candidates as per the rules.
- Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes: 5 Years.
- Other Backward Class (NonCreamy Layer): 3 Years.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities(PWBD): 10 Years.
- PWBD Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 15 Years
- PWBD- Other Backward Class ( Non-Creamy layer): 13 Years.
- Departmental candidates: No Age limit.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
- Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (Category-I):
- For Diploma Holders in Engineering: Diploma in Engineering with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Chemical recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development. The Diploma in Engineering should be of three years duration after SSC/HSC.
- For Science Graduates: B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B. Sc. shall be with Chemistry as principal and Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage. Mathematics at H.S.C. (10+2) level is essential.
- Scientific Assistant/B:
- Diploma Holders in Civil engineering: Diploma in Engineering with not less than 60% marks in Civil recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development. The Diploma in Engineering should be of three years duration after SSC/HSC.
- Stipendiary Trainees /Technician (ST/SM) (Category II):
- Plant Operator: HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually.
- Maintainer: SSC (10 years) with not less than 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate course in Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Welder/ Machinist/ Diesel Mechanic trade.
NPCIL ST/SA Posts Physical Standards
Applicants of NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician/ Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019 have to possess the following physical standards.
- Minimum Height:160 cms.
- Minimum Weight: 45.5 kgs.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Gujarat Recruitment 2019 – Details
Further info regarding NPCIL Stipendiary trainee Recruitment 2019 Notification like Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary Offered, Important Dates, etc are provided below.
NPCIL Kakrapar Vacancy 2019 – Application Fee
- Applicants of NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019 have to pay the application fee as per the category.
npcil.nic.in Nuclear Power Corporation Jobs – Selection Process
The selection of the eligible applicants for the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited ST/ SA/ Technician Posts will be based on the following criteria.
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant: Written Examination & Personal Interview.
- Stipendiary Trainee/Technicians: Written Examination (Preliminary Test + Advance Test) and Skill Test.
NPCIL ST/ SA/ Technician Posts – Salary Offered
Selected candidates for NPCIL Vacancy 2019 will get a good pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Asst: Rs.16,000/Month for 1st year & Rs.18,000/Month for 2nd year.
- Stipendiary Trainee/Technicians: Rs.10,500/Month for 1st year & Rs.12,500/Month for 2nd year.
Download NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Admit Card
How to Apply for NPCIL Kakrapar Recruitment 2019 @ npcilcareers.co.in
The www.npcil.nic.in Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link will be available active from 7th January 2019 upto 31st January 2019. So, All the willing & eligible candidates can submit the NPCIL ST/SA/Technician Recruitment 2019 Application Form before the deadline to avoid the last minute rush. While applying for NPCIL Recruitment 2019, candidates can follow these simple guidelines provided below.
Guidelines to fill NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Online Form 2019
- Go to NPCIL official website i.e, npcilcareers.co.in
- Click on option “Careers” in the top of home page.
- Find the correct notification “NPCIL Recruitment of Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistants/ Technicians at Kakrapar Gujarat Site” and open it.
- Read the NPCIL Stipendiary trainee Recruitment 2019 notification details correctly & check your eligibility.
- Fill all mandatory details in the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician/ Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019 online registration form.
- Pay the required fee & upload the scanned documents in the prescribed format.
- Finally, submit your www.npcil.nic.in Recruitment 2019 application form through online mode.
- Keep the hard copy of the NPCIL Gujarat Recruitment 2019 Application form for future reference.
www.npcil.nic.in Recruitment 2019 Notification – Important Dates
|Starting Date of Submission of NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Online Application||7th January 2019|
|Closing Date of Submission of NPCIL Stipendiary trainee Recruitment 2019 Online Application||31st January 2019|
|Date of NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician/ Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019 Online examination||April 2019 (Tentatively).|
|Date of Personel Interview||May 2019 (Tentatively).|
Download NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2019
The details provided on this page about NPCIL Kakrapar Recruitment 2019 Notification is for the guidance purpose only. In case, if you have any queries, refer to the official NPCIL Stipendiary trainee Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf link provided below.
Stay tuned to our site Sarkari News for more job opportunities.