NIMCET 2020 application form released in the online mode on 27th February 2020. Check detailed NIMCET apply online procedure. See prescribed information on NIMCET application form 2020. Know eligibility criteria to fill NIMCET online application form 2020. View NIMCET 2020 exam date and all important dates. Also, refer NIMCET application fee payment and registration process.
Latest Update: NIMCET 2020 Application Form Released!! Candidates can apply online from 06th March to 21st April 2020.
NIMCET 2020 Application Form
The NIMCET is a Common Entrance National Level exam. It is conducted by any of the NITs, for admission into Master of Computer Applications programme. Therefore, candidates who are aspiring to take the admission seat in the NITs for MCA programme can apply to the NIMCET 2020 exam. NIMCET application form is available only online on its official website. Therefore, applicants should submit the NIMCET 2020 application through online mode only. NIMCET 2020 online application is available from 06th March 2020 to 21st April 2020.
Before filling the NIMCET 2020 application form, aspirants check the eligibility criteria and apply online process. In this article, we have provided the NIMCET eligibility as well as NIMCET apply online procedure including the registration, fee payment and uploading images for the sake of applicants. Hence, the candidates can follow the given process to fill the NIMCET application form 2020 simply. Go to through the following sections to know prescribed information on NIMCET 2020 online application.
NIMCET Application Form 2020 Dates
|NIMCET Notification 2020 Release Date||27th February 2020|
|NIMCET 2020 Application form Starting Date||06th March 2020|
|Last date for online submission of NIMCET application form 2020||21st April 2020|
Brief Details on NIMCET 2020 Exam
|Board Name||National Institue of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal|
|Name of the Exam||NIT MCA Common Entrance Test|
|NIMCET Admit Card 2020 Download Date||Monday, 18/5/2020 to Friday, 29/5/2020|
|NIMCET 2020 Exam Date||Sunday, 31/5/2020 [Time: 10.00 am to 12 noon]|
|Publication of NIMCET Result 2020||Tentatively on or before Sunday, 14/6/2020|
|Counselling Dates and Choice Filling (Tentative)||Monday,15/06/2020 to Friday, 19/06/2020 [up to 5 pm]|
|First Round of Allotment||21st June 2020|
|First round of Remote reporting||25/06/2020 to 26/06/2020|
|Second Round of Allotment||01/07/2020.|
|Second round of Remote reporting||Monday, 6/7/2020 to Tuesday, 7/7/2020. (Time 10 am to 5 pm)|
|Third round of Allotment/upgradations||Monday, 13/7/2020|
|Third round of reporting||Friday, 17/7/2020 to Saturday, 18/7/2020.(Time: 10 am to 5 pm)|
|The announcement of vacant seats||Saturday, 25/7/2020|
|Fresh Choice Filling||Monday, 27/7/2020 to Tuesday, 28/7/2020[up to 5 pm on 28/7/2020]|
|Final round of allotment||Friday, 31/7/2020|
|Final round of reporting at allotted institute||On or before Wednesday, 5/8/2020 (excluding Sunday)|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
NIMCET Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Nationality: Individuals should be Indian nationals.
- Educational Qualification:
(i) B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons) / BCA / BIT of minimum 3 years full-time from a recognized University with Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects.
(ii) B.E./ B.Tech from a recognized board or University are eligible to appear for NIMCET-2020.
- Aggregate Marks: Candidates securing at least 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10-point scales (55% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10-point scale in case of SC/ ST).
- Exam appearing candidates can also register for NIMCET 2020 exam.
Required Details to Fill NIMCET Application form 2020
- Valid phone number
- Email ID
- Marks Memos
- Scanned Photograph and signature.
- Graduation Certificate
Check NIMCET online application 2020 fill up procedure in the following section.
NIMCET 2020 Apply Online Procedure
Check the complete stepwise process to fill the online application for NIMCET 2020.
Step 1: NIMCET 2020 Apply Online – Registration
- Visit the official website of NIMCET.
- Click on “New Registration” link to create the new user account.
- In the New user registration form page, candidates need to fill the details of first name, last name, Email ID and Phone number.
- Then an Email will be sent to the registered mail ID. In that, the link will be provided to access the webpage to set their own password.
- Applicants must remember the entered Email ID, Password, Mobile Number, Security question and it’s answered in the NIMCET 2020 application form till the end of the NIMCET 2020 apply online process.
- Aspirants are not allowed to create multiple user logins.
Step 2: Filling the NIMCET 2020 Application Form
- In this section of NIMCET 2020 online application form, the applicants have to fill the relevant personal and educational information.
- Candidates can choose the 3 test centres in order of preference to where they want to take the NIMCET 2020 exam.
- Applicants must enter the marks and grade in their qualifying examination.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Images – NIMCET 2020 Online Application
- After filling the NIMCET application form 2020, the candidate needs to upload the scanned images of required documents.
- The images such as the photograph, signature, identity proof, proof of date of birth (SSLC or 10th Marks sheet), all other marks memos and Category/Caste/PWD certificate (if applicable).
|Photograph||50 KB to 150 KB|
|Signature||50 KB to 150 KB|
|Marks Sheets||Maximum KB|
Step 4: NIMCET Application Fee Payment
- After the completion of uploading images, applicants need to pay the NIMCET application fee.
- Candidates should make the fee payment through online mode (NIMCET website) only.
- Applicants shall go to the online Payment Gateway and make the NIMCET 2020 application fee payment.
- Here, candidates can check the application fee payment details.
|Name of the Candidate||Application Fee|
Step 5: Take the Printout of NIMCET Application Form
- If the NIMCET online application 2020 fee payment done successfully through payment gateway then the webpage will show “Finally Submit” button.
- By clicking on the submit button, the candidate will get the pdf version of completed NIMCET 2020 application form.
- Application Registration Number will be available in the NIMCET application form 2020.
- Candidates must take the print copy of final NIMCET 2020 application form and keep it safe along with the application/registration number.
About NIT MCA Common Entrance Test
The MCA programme is offered by NITs at Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Durgapur, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Raipur, Surathkal, Tiruchirappalli and Warangal.The admissions provided into the MCA programme for the academic year 2020-21 in 11 NITs based on the rank obtained in NIMCET 2020 only. Therefore, willing candidates those who want to seek the admission to the NITs for MCA programme can dill the NIMCET 2020 application form before the last date. There is no facility for offline mode applications. So, applicants should submit the NIMCET online application 2020 through online only. Refer the provided NIMCET apply online process while filling the NIMCET 2020 online application. Hence, bookmark our RRB Recruitment site to check latest updates on NIMCET 2020 exam.