NID application form 2020 will be released in the 1st October 2019. Get the direct link for NID 2020 application form. Refer simple stepwise procedure to fill NID entrance exam application form. Follow NID DAT apply online process. Check the eligibility criteria to apply online for NID 2020 exam. View NID registration fees payment methods. Know required documents to upload in the NID online application form 2020.
NID Application Form 2020 | NID Entrance Exam 2020 Application
National Institute of Design organizes DAT Entrance Exam. NID is one of the reputed institutions in providing undergraduate and postgraduate design courses. NID conducts Design Aptitude Test (DAT) to provide admissions to various UG, PG and GDPD courses. Candidates who are seeking admission to this campus must go through three rounds of selection. i.e, Design Aptitude Test, Studio Test and Personal Interview. Four Years B.Des course is offered at Ahmedabad campus, two and half years course M.Des is offered at Ahmedabad, Bangalore & Gandhinagar campuses and GDPD courses at NID Vijayawada and Kurukshetra campuses. The NID and its affiliated colleges consider the DAT entrance exam score to provide the admission into the various design courses. So, candidates should write the NID entrance exam to get the seat in the NID affiliated colleges.
In this article, candidates can get the direct link to apply for NID exam 2020 through online. Also, we are providing the NID 2020 application form filling process in the upcoming sections. Hence, the candidates who wish to apply to the NID entrance exam, they can follow the given procedure to submit the NID online application form 2020 without mistakes. NID form filling process includes registration, fill the application with personal, academic, contact details, etc., upload the required documents and images and application fee payment. Applicants can make the payment of NID registration fees through online and offline modes. Therefore, candidates who want to write the exam must fill the NID application form 2020 and submit it before the last date. Go through the below sections to check the eligibility, exam dates, fee payment process and required documents to fill NID DAT application form 2020.
Brief Info on National Institute for Design Exam Dates 2020
|NID Design Aptitude Test Entrance Exam 2020 Schedule|
|Name of the Examination||National Institute of Design Entrance Exam|
|Exam Conducting Board Name||National Institute Of Design|
|NID 2020 Notification Release Date||1st October 2019|
|Starting Date of NID 2020 Application Form||1st October 2019|
|Last Date for NID Application form 2020||7th November 2019|
|Ending Date to edit NID 2020 Online Application Form||13th November 2019|
|Download NID 2020 Admit Card Availability Date||20th December 2019|
|NID DAT Exam Date (Prelims)||29th December 2019|
|NID DAT Answer Key Release Date (Prelims)||19th March 2020|
|The date for NID DAT Prelims Exam Result Declaration||19th march 2020|
|DAT Mains Admit Card Downloading Date||14th April 2020|
|DAT NID Mains Exam Date||29th April to 3rd May 2020|
|Result Declaration Date for NID DAT Mains||28th May 2020|
|Merit List Displaying Date for M.Des||28th May 2020|
|B.Des and GDPD Merit List Displaying Date||28th May 2020|
|Category Name||Online Application|
NID Eligibility Criteria to Apply for DAT 2020 Exam
Appearing Candidates: Those appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply but they have to submit the proof of passing the examination at the time of admission.
For B.Des/ GDPD:
- Age Limit: Maximum age limit to apply is 20 years as on 30th June 2020. 3 years of age relaxation applicable for OBC-NCL/ ST/SC and 5 years for PwD candidates.
- Qualifying Examination: Candidates must Pass 10+2 in the academic year 2020 in any stream (Science, Arts, Commerce, etc.) from any recognized board such as CBSE, IB, ICSE or their equivalent are eligible to apply for NID DAT exam.
- Age Limit: The candidate’s upper age limit will be 30 years as on 30th June 2020. Three years of age relaxation is applicable for OBC-NCL/ SC/ ST and five years for PwD candidates.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should have a minimum 4-year duration bachelor degree of in any specialization, after 10+2, from any university/ institute recognized by law in India.
- Bachelor degree of 3 years in any specialization, under the 10+2 pattern.
- 4 years Full-time Diploma in Design/ Applied Arts/ Fine Arts/ Architecture, after 10+2 examination.
DAT NID 2020 Application Form Filling Process | NID Registration Procedure
Step 1: NID Registration 2020
- Candidates first visit the official website of NID.
- Click on the “Sign up” button for new registration.
- In the NID registration form, candidates have to enter the details line
- Programme of Study
- Category of the Candidate
- Are you Differently Acted under Persons with Disability Act?
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Re-Enter Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Enter Verification Code
- On successful registration, the NID login details such as ID and password will be sent to the registered Email address and mobile number.
- Applicants are required to enter the Login Id and Date of birth to log in to their respective account to fill NID application form 2020.
Step 2: Fill NID DAT 2020 Application Form
- After logging in to the account, candidates need to fill the NID application form 2020.
- In the application form of NID DAT 2020 exam, they have to enter the details like
- Course Name to which they want to apply
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Place of Birth
- Present Address
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Pin code/ Zip code
- Permanent Address
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Pin code/ Zip code
- Exam Centre
- Education Details
- 10+2 or equivalent board
- School Name
- Exam Status
- Year of Passing
- Marking Scheme
- Percentage/ Grade/ GPA
- After entering all above details, candidates are required to click on “Save and Exit” button to complete the format later time or date or all details are correct, then they have to select the “Save & Upload Document Section”.
Step 3: Upload Images & Documents
- On successful submission of all required details, candidates have to upload the scanned images and certificates.
- All category candidates should upload their signature and photograph.
- Reserved category applicants must upload the category certificate along with the signature and photograph.
- We have tabulated the list of documents/ certificates to which the candidates have to upload in the NID 2020 application form as per their category.
- Here, candidates can also check the size and format of the images and certificates.
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||Less than 100 KB|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||Less than 100 KB|
|Certificate||JPG/ JPEG||Less than 150 KB|
<< NID 2020 Answer Key >>
Specifications for Photograph Image
- Upload a scanned recent passport photograph as per the instructions.
- All photographs must be in JPG/JPEG format and not exceeding 100 KB in size.
- It must be a coloured photograph taken at a professional studio. Photograph taken via mobile phone and other kinds of self-composed portraits will not be accepted.
Signature Image Requirements
- Candidates have to select the “upload file” option to Upload their scanned signature as per the instructions.
- All signature files must be in JPG/ JPEG format and size should be less than 100 KB.
Required Specifications for Certificates/ Documents
- Candidates applying under the OBC-NCL, ST and SC categories are required to upload their Caste Certificate authorised by a competent authority.
- The document must be in JPG or JPEG format and size less than 150 KB.
- Individuals applying under the Persons with Disability (PwD) category are required to upload their valid Disability Certificate issued by a competent medical authority as per the guidelines of the Government of India. The certificate must be in JPG/JPEG format and not exceeding 150 KB in size.
- Applicants belonging to the Overseas category are required to upload the first and last page of their valid passport. The document must be in JPEG/ JPG format and not exceeding 150 KB in size.
- Check the list of certificates to upload in the below tabular form.
|Category of the Candidate||Photograph & Signature||Required Documents|
|OBC-NCL-PwD||Yes||Caste Certificate & Disability Certificate|
|SC-PwD||Yes||Caste Certificate & Disability Certificate|
|ST-PwD||Yes||Tribe Certificate & Disability Certificate|
|Overseas||Yes||First page of Passport & Last page of Passport|
- After uploading the above-listed documents in NID application form 2020, candidates are required to press on “Save and Continue” button to proceed to next step in the NID apply online process.
Step 4: Payment of NID Application Fee
- Candidates can make the NID DAT application fee payment through online or offline mode.
- Online Mode:
- Applicants pay the NID application fees through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Candidates select the online payment option, then they will be redirected to the payment gateway page and enter the details.
- On successful payment, the candidates have to take the print copy of the same for future reference.
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Offline Mode:
- Aspirants need to prepare a Demand Draft (DD) of the amount in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at New Delhi. Candidates should fill in the details of the DD online to complete the NID application form submission process. Now, candidates need to Save the Application Form as a PDF File and take the printout of the form.
- The candidates who make the fee payment through online mode, no need to send the application form of NID to the office. Applicants who have done the Offline payment, they need to send the Demand Draft along with the NID 2020 application form to the following address:
The Project Manager–CMS
All India Management Association,
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi0-110 003,
NID DAT Application Fees 2020
Here, candidates can check the prescribed NID entrance exam application fee amount as per their category.
|Candidate’s Category||B.Des and GDPD||M.Des (1 Discipline)||M.Des (2 Disciplines)|
|General||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2000||Rs. 4000|
|OBC-NCL||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2000||Rs. 4000|
|SC||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|ST||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|OPEN-PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|OBC-NCL-PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|SC-PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|ST-PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|Overseas||Rs. 3000 (only B.Des)||Rs. 3000||Rs. 6000|
Here, we have given the information on NID application form 2020 for the only reference. Official notification of NID 2020 entrance exam is not released yet. We will update the details after the official notification announcement. Hence, bookmark our RRB Recruitment site to check the latest updates on NID 2020 exam.
<<< NID DAT 2020 Application Form >>>