The NEET 2019 Syllabus for Physics, Chemistry & Biology, based on which the exam is conducted is attached here. You can obtain NEET 2019 Exam Syllabus for preparing a study plan. Also, find the NEET Exam Pattern 2019 from this page. Go through the following sections to download NEET Syllabus 2019 pdf.
NTA NEET Syllabus 2019 – 20 | Syllabus for NEET 2019 UG
The National Testing Agency conducts National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2019 and releases the Updated NEET 2019 Syllabus. Since the NEET 2019 Application process has been completed, the candidates should download NEET Syllabus 2019 Pdf and begin their preparation immediately. To start the NEET 2019 Test preparation, candidates should have complete knowledge on the NEET Medical Syllabus 2019. The NEET Exam Syllabus 2019, contains the summary of all the topics that are to be covered by the candidates. So, the candidates should download the Syllabus of NEET 2019 Topic Wise.
The candidate cannot develop a perfect preparation plan without the NEET Exam Pattern 2019. If a candidate knows the NEET 2019 Exam Pattern, it will make easy to prepare a study plan. With the NTA Syllabus for NEET 2019, the candidate can know the topics covered in the exam. And with NEET Paper Pattern 2019, the student knows the subject wise distribution in each section. Therefore, for the comfort of students, we are providing both the NEET Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern of NEET 2019. Also, we will update the NEET 2019 Syllabus Pdf download Link on this page so that you can take a print out of it. Moreover, the NEET Syllabus 2019 Weightage Pdf Download can be done from below and click here to practice NEET Previous Year Question Papers.
NEET UG Entrance Exam Dates 2019
|NEET Exam Syllabus 2019 – Physics, Chemistry & Biology|
|Name of the Authority conducting Exam||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test|
|NEET 2019 Hall Ticket Available Date||15.04.2019|
|Exam Date of NEET 2019||05th May 2019, 02:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m|
|NEET 2019 Answer Key Release Date||May 2019|
|Result Announcement Date of NEET 2019||5th June 2019|
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern | NTA Exam Pattern for NEET 2019
The candidates can know the structure of the exam from NEET Exam Pattern 2019. Usually, the authority publishes the NEET 2019 Exam Pattern along with the NEET Syllabus 2019. In order to clear the exam, the candidate needs the NEET Test Pattern. The NEET Paper Pattern 2019 displays the number of sections, the questions assigned in each section, marks prescribed for the questions, type of question paper, and so on. Moreover, the NTA 2019 Exam Pattern for NEET reveals the marking scheme of the exam.
|S.No.||Name of the Section||No of Questions||Max Marks||Question Types|
NEET Marking Scheme 2019
- The exam is held in Offline mode, i.e. pen and paper-based exam.
- The Questions are of multiple choice type questions.
- The total n0. of questions is 180.
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- The negative marking is -1 mark for every incorrect answer.
- the total number of marks assigned is 720.
- The total duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
- The NEET Question Paper 2019 is available in different Indian Languages which includes Telugu, English, Hindi, Tamil, Oriya, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarathi, Marathi, Urdu and Assamese.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Syllabus 2019 | NEET Syllabus 2019 Pdf Download
The NEET Syllabus 2019 pdf Download can be done from below provided link. Here we are providing the NTA Syllabus of NEET Medical 2019 Exam for each subject. The students can get a clear idea about the major update on NEET 2019 Exam Syllabus by checking the Latest NEET Subject Wise Syllabus 2019 from below. The NTA Syllabus for NEET is same for all the Under Graduate courses such as MBBS, BDS.
Common NEET 2019 Syllabus for Medical/ Dental Courses
The list of NEET Exam Syllabus 2019 topics is as follows.
NEET Syllabus for Physics 2019 Topic Wise ( CLass XI)
- Unit I: Physical World and Measurement
- Nature of physical laws,
- Scope and excitement,
- Technology, and
- Units of measurement,
- Need for measurement,
- Fundamental and derived units,
- Systems of units,
- SI units,
- Time measurements,
- Errors in measurement,
- Accuracy & Precision of Measuring Instruments.
- Accuracy and precision of measuring instruments,
- Dimensions of physical quantities,
- Significant figures,
- Dimensional analysis and its applications.
- Unit – II: Kinematics
- Elementary concepts of the differentiation and integration for describing a motion,
- Position – time graph,
- Motions in a straight line,
- Average speed and instantaneous velocity,
- Uniformly Accelerated motion,
- Uniform & Non-Uniform motion,
- Position & Displacement vectors,
- General vectors,
- Equality of vectors,
- Addition & Subtraction of vectors,
- Multiplication of vectors by a real number.,
- Relative velocity,
- Resolution of a vector in a plane rectangular components,
- Motion in a plane,
- Cases of uniform velocity & uniform acceleration,
- Uniform circular motion.
<< Today’s Employment News >>
- Unit – III: Laws of Motion
- Newton’s First Law of Motion,
- Newton’s Second Law of Motion,
- Law of conservation of Linear Momentum & its applications,
- Law of conservation of linear momentum & its applications,
- Static & Kinetic Friction,
- Dynamics of uniform circular motion.,
- Rolling friction,
- Centripetal force,
- Examples of circular motion.
- Unit IV: Work, Energy and Power
- Work done by a constant force and variable force,
- Kinetic energy,
- Work-energy theorem and power,
- The notion of potential energy,
- The potential energy of a spring,
- Conservative forces,
- Conservation of mechanical energy,
- Non-conservative forces,
- Motion in a vertical circle,
- Elastic and inelastic collisions in one and two
Unit V: Motion of system of particles & Rigid Body
- Centre of Mass of a two-particle system,
- Centre of a mass of a rigid body,
- Moment of Force,
- Angular Momentum,
- Equilibrium of rigid bodies,
- Comparison of Linear & Rotational Motions,
- Radius of Gyration,
- Statement of parallel & perpendicular axes & their applications.
- Unit VI: Gravitation
- Universal Law of Gravitation,
- Kepler’s Laws of Planetary system,
- Acceleration due to gravity & its variation with altitude & depth,
- Escape Velocity,
- Geostationary Satellites.
- Unit VII: Properties of Bulk Matter
- Stress-strain relationship,
- Elastic Behavior,
- Bulk Modulus,
- Young’s modulus,
- Modulus of rigidity,
- Poisson’s ratio,
- Elastic energy,
- Stokes law,
- Terminal velocity,
- Reynold’s number,
- Streamline & Turbulent Flow,
- Bernoulli’s Theorem,
- Surface Tension,
- Surface Energy,
- Excess of Pressure,
- Angle of Contact,
- Application of surface tension ideas to drops,
- Bubbles and capillary rise,
- Thermal expansion,
- Thermal expansion of solids,
- Liquids, and gases,
- Anomalous expansion,
- Specific heat capacity: Cp, Cv,
- Change of state & latent heat,
- Heat transfer-conduction and thermal conductivity,
- Convection and radiation,
- Qualitative ideas of Black Body Radiation,
- Wein’s displacement law,
- Green House effect,
- Newton’s law of cooling and Stefan’s law.
- Unit VIII: Thermodynamics
- Zeroth Law of Thermodynamics,
- Isothermal and adiabatic processes,
- Heat, work and internal energy,
- First law of thermodynamics,
- Reversible and irreversible processes,
- The second law of the thermodynamics,
- Heat engines and refrigerators.
NEET Syllabus Download of Physics (Class XII)
- Solid State,
- Chemical Kinetics,
- General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements,
- Surface Chemistry,
- P- Block Elements,
- Group 15 Elements,
- Group 16 Elements,
- D & F Block Elements,
- Coordination Compounds,
- Haloalkanes & Haloarenes,
- Alcohols, Phenols & Ethers,
- Aldehydes, Ketones & Carboxyl Acids,
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen,
- Chemistry in Everyday Life.
NEET NTA Syllabus 2019 – Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry,
- Classification of Elements & periodicity in properties,
- Structure of Atom,
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure,
- States of Matter: Gases & Liquids,
- Redox Reactions,
- S- Block Elements(Alkali & Alkaline Earth Metals),
- Some P-Block Elements,
- Group 13 Elements,
- Group 14 Elements.
- Organic Chemistry,
- Aromatic Hydrocarbons,
- Environmental Chemistry.
NEET Biology Syllabus 2019 (Class XI)
- Diversity in Living World,
- Cell Structure & Function,
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants,
- Plant Physiology,
- Structural Organization of Animals & Plants,
- Human Physiology.
NEET MBBS/ BDS Syllabus of Biology (Class XII)
- Genetics & Evolution,
- Biology & Human Welfare,
- Ecology & Environment,
- Biotechnology & its Applications.
All India NEET Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019 Weightage | NEET 2019 Syllabus Weightage
Candidates need to read all the subjects from the ntaneet.nic.in Syllabus 2019 to gain good marks in the NEET 2019 Entrance Exam. Since the NTA NEET Medical Syllabus 2019 contains a lot of topics, the candidates may get confused about what to prepare and it may get difficult to cover all the subjects within a short period of time. To overcome this problem, candidates can check the NEET 2019 Syllabus Topic Wise Weightage from below. First, the student has to study the high weightage questions that cover most part of the NEET question paper to score more marks in the NEET 2019 Test. Go through the following sections to check the NEET Syllabus Weightage 2019.
<< Download NEET Admit Card 2019 >>
NEET Topic Wise Syllabus Weightage
Syllabus Weightage of NEET Physics
|Name of the Topic||NTA Weightage for NEET 2019 (No. of Questions)|
|Nature of Matter and Radiation||7.3%|
|Magnetism and Moving Charges||6.3%|
|Rigid Body Dynamics||5.6%|
NTA NEET 2019 Syllabus Weightage for Chemistry
|Chapter Name||NEET Topic Wise Weightage 2019 (No. of Questions)|
|Organic Chemistry – II||5.6%|
NEET 2019 Biology Weightage
|Topic Name||NEET Chapter Wise Weightage 2019|
|Huma Physiology, Biological Classification and Molecular Basis fo Inheritance||12.0%|
|Molecular Basis of Inheritance||8.2%|
About National Entrance Eligibility Test
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 Exam is organized by National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam is held once every year. The NEET 2019 Test is a national level entrance exam which is conducted to provide admissions into MBBS, BDS and MD/ MS courses that are offered by various Government and Private colleges in India. Also, it is an offline test, i.e. pen and paper-based test. The students who wish to do Medical and Dental courses can register for this exam from 8th February 2019 and ends on 9th March 2019. The exam is held on 6th May 2019. And, the results are announced on 5th June 2019.
After submission of the application form, the candidates can check the NEET Syllabus 2019 and weightage for all subjects from this page. Also, check the NEET 2019 exam pattern to know the marking scheme.
Visit our site to know more details about the NEET 2019 exam. Also, candidates can check the syllabus of other entrance exams on our site. Follow our rrbrecruitment.co.in site to get latest updates on All India Medical Entrance Exams.