NEET 2019 Answer key updated here. Refer NEET Key Paper 2019 to estimate your NEET Score. Download NEET Answer key 2019 for all sets on this page. Find NEET 2019 Official Answer key pdf Download links in the below sections.
New Update !!! NEET 2019 Answer Key has Declared on 29th May 2019. Go through below table and Get Download Link.
NEET 2019 Answer Key | NEET Key Paper 2019
NEET answer key provided by the officials to help the candidates know their marks after completion of the NEET exam. Determine your final score by checking the NEET 2019 official answer key. NEET Answer Key contains the solutions to all the questions that are asked in the NEET answer key.
Tally your answers with the actual answers and evaluate your score from the NEET 2019 answer key. By checking the NEET 2019 official answer key candidates can prepare for further rounds. Therefore, download the NEET answer key 2019 on this page.
NEET Answer Key 2019 by NTA- Overview
|Answer Key NEET 2019|
|Name of the Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Starting Date||01st November 2018|
|Ending Date of Application||30th November 2018|
|NEET Admit Card Availability Date||15th April 2019|
|Date of Exam||05th May 2019|
|Release of Answer Key||29th May 2019|
|Result Publishing Date||05th June 2019|
|Date of Counselling||June 2019|
Procedure to Download NEET 2019 Answer Key
- Firstly, Go to the NEET 2019 official Website @ ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on the “NEET 2019 Official Answer key 2019” link.
- Check your code and make sure that you are downloading the NEET 2019 Answer key of the corresponding code.
- NEET Answer Key 2019 available in 10 languages.
- Then NEET Official Answer Key 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out of NEET key Paper 2019 for future reference purpose.
NEET 2019 Answer Key pdf – Download
- NEET Exam Question Papers With Solutions
- NTANEET 2019 Question Paper With key Physics Code PP
- NEET UG Question Paper 2019 With Answers Chemistry Code PP
- NEET Exam Paper 2019 with Solutions Biology Code PP
How to calculate NEET Score from NEET 2019 Official Answer Key
NEET Answer Key help the candidates to check their probable scores. Go through the following steps in order to calculate your NEET Key 2019.
- After NEET Official Answer Key 2019 released by NTA, candidates can compare their answers with the responses that are provided on the NEET 2019 key.
- Candidates must match the code and language of the question paper with the code and language of the NEET 2019 answer key. The sets and language of the answer keys will be mentioned at the top of the OMR sheet and Answer Key NEET 2019.
- After the NTANEET answer key 2019 is displayed on the screen, calculate no of correct and incorrect answers. Use the following marking scheme to calculate your score.
Marking Scheme for NEET 2019
|S.No.||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
- For each correct response, 4 marks will be alloted.
- 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- For an unattempted answer, o marks are alloted.
|NEET Score 2019 = [4 x (No. of Correct Answers)] – [1 x (No. of Wrong Answers)]|
Challenging NEET Official Answer Key 2019
After the NEET 2019 answer key is released by the officials, the candidates will be asked to challenge the NEET Key. Candidates who are not satisfied with the answers in the NEET 2019 Official answer key can challenge the NEET 2019 key.
For challenging the NEET Answer Key, NTAcharges a fee of Rs 1000/- per answer. If the challenge is accepted by the NTA, the fee shall be refunded. Follow the below steps to challenge or send objections regarding the Answer Key of NEET 2019.
- First of all, Login with NEET 2019 registration and password.
- Then click on the “NEET Key challenge” option.
- Select the Booklet Code.
- Select the question that you are going to challenge.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Select the answer and give comments for the answer.
- Now click on the confirm button and pay the fee for submitting your challenge.
- The fee can be paid online via debit or credit card.
- For every challenged answer, a fee of Rs 1000/- per answer to be paid.
- Print the confirmation slip.
Challenging NEET 2019 OMR Response Sheet
Candidates are also allowed to challenge NEET OMR Response Sheet as well. The image of the OMR sheet will be provided in online. NEET OMR Answer sheet 2019 will be available before few days of the display of the NEET 2019 Answer Key.
If the candidate identifies that some of the responses appeared on the image of NEET OMR response sheet are incorrect or an option other than the option marked by them is marked in the image, then candidates can challenge those responses.
How to Challenge NEET OMR Answer Sheet 2019
NEET OMR Answer Sheet challenge window will be opened after two days of the display of the NEET OMR sheet to challenge the responses.
- Click on the link which will be available when NTAdisplays the OMR sheet.
- Then, enter your login credentials including Registration number and password.
- Then check the images of NEET OMR response sheet which are scanned. If you find that the responses are marked incorrectly or not marked at all, then you can challenge that answers.
- Then the candidate can complete their process of challenging the OMR response sheet by paying a fee of Rs 100/- per response. If the challenge is accepted by the NTA, then the amount paid by the candidate will be returned back to him/her.
NEET 2019 Cut Off/ Qualifying Marks
Candidates should score minimum marks in order to qualify for the NEET 2019 exam. Candidates who meet the minimum NEET 2019 Cut Off Marks will be considered for further rounds. The qualifying marks for NEET 2019 exam is different for all categories. Check the cut off marks for all categories from the below table.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|UR (Unreserved)||50th Percentile|
|UR-PH (Unreserved Physically Handicapped)||45th Percentile|
|OBC/SC/ST (Other Backward Classes/Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe)||40th Percentile|
NEET Answer Key 2019 by NTA| Answer Key NEET 2019
NEET 2019 Answer Key will be published by NTAafter few days of completion of the NEET exam. After the NEET Key Answers 2019 has released, the candidates can compare their answers with the original answers and predict their marks. If the candidates are not satisfied with the answers provided in the NEET Answer Key 2019, then they can send their objections or challenge the corresponding answer.
The complaints to the NTAregarding the NEET official answer key 2019 are to be sent before the last date which will be announced by the authorities. Only complaints that are sent before the last date are considered by NTA. If the challenge is accepted by the authorities, then they will release the NEET 2019 Final Answer Key. The NEET 2019 result will be based on the final NEET 2019 Answer Key.
About National Eligibility cum Entrance Test
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level entrance test which is organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET exam is conducted every year to provide admissions to MBBS/BDS courses in the various private and government colleges across the country. The interested candidates can apply for NEET exam on or before the last date.
The given information of RRB Recruitment is only for reference purpose. Bookmark our site to get the latest information on All India Entrance Exams.