NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19 Notification Download link is dispatched here. See NCLCIL Vacancy 2018 details. Eligible candidates can apply online for 441 Northern Coalfields Limited Apprentice Posts @ nclcil.in on or before 12th January 2018. Other details about Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2018 Notification like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, NCL Singrauli Vacancy 2018 Selection Process, Salary Offered, How to Apply, Important Dates, etc.
NCLCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Northern Coalfields Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Details|
|Conducting Organization Name||Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentices (Welder, Electrician & Fitter)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||441 Posts|
|Job Type||MP Government Job|
|Initial Date to NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19 Apply Online||10th December 2018|
|Closing Date to submit nclcil.in Recruitment 2018 Application Form||12th January 2019|
|Location of job||Singarauli, Madhya Pradesh|
Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2018
Northern Coalfields Limited (A Mini Ratna Company) is a subsidiary company of Coal India Limited, which is a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise and flagship Coal producing company of India, proposes to engage apprentices for one year at its various units in MP and UP. The NCLCIL Recruitment 2018 Online applications are invited only from UP & MP domiciled candidates meeting the following qualifications and other parameters for engagement as trade apprentices under The Apprenticeship Act 1961 read in conjunction with The Apprenticeship Rules 1992 and The Apprentices Amendment Act 2014 in the trades mentioned below.
As per the NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification, the age limit of the applicants should be in between 16-24 years. Candidates should have passed 8th / 10th with ITI in the relevant trade from a recognized institute to get eligible for NCL Jobs 2018. So, willing candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can apply for NCL Singrauli Vacancy 2018 on or before 12th January 2019. Other details regarding NCLCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Salary Offered, How to Apply, etc are shared below.
441 Northern Coalfields Limited Apprentice Posts @ nclcil.in
|Name of the Trade||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total No. of Posts|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||47||13||12||16||88.|
NCLCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 2018-19 – Eligibility Criteria
In order to get eligible for NCL 441 Apprenticeship Recruitment 2018, candidates have to possess the following eligibility conditions like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc.
NCLCIL Jobs 2018 – Age Limit
- The candidates should have 16 – 24 Years of age to get eligible for NCL Apprentice Jobs 2018.
- Upper age limit is Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max 29 years,3 years for OBC(NCL) i.e. up to a max of 27 years for the post reserved for them)
- Candidates belonging to PWD categories shall be given age relaxation for up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC (NCL) candidates).
NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
- Welder (Gas & Electric): Passed 8th With ITI in Welder Trade With 50% Marks & 45% for SC/ST to apply for NCL Singrauli Recruitment 2018.
- Electrician: Must have Passed 10th With ITI in the Electrician Trade With 50% Marks & 45% for SC/ST.
- Fitter: Should have Passed the Class 10th With ITI in the Fitter Trade With 50% Marks & 45% for SC/ST.
Northern Coalfields Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – Details
Get further details of NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19 Notification like Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary Offered, Important Dates, etc.
NCL Apprentice Vacancy 2018 – Application Fee
- Refer the official NCLCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf.
Northern Coalfields Limited Jobs – Selection Process
- The selection of the eligible candidates for NCL Vacancy 2018 will be on the basis of the merit.
Northern Coalfields Apprentice Posts – Salary Offered
- Selected candidates for NCLCIL Vacancy 2018 will get a good pay scale as per the government of rules.
How to Apply for NCL 441 Apprenticeship Recruitment 2018
The NCLCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link will be available active from 10/12/2018 to 12/01/2019 @ nclcil.in. Only online mode of applications will be accepted for NCL Recruitment 2018. Candidates are advised not to send the Hard copies/print out of their filled in NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 application forms. Before applying for NCLCIL Recruitment 2018, candidates are required to have an active email ID and Mobile number, which must be valid for at least one year and keep scanned and self-attested copy of the following documents for uploading on the portals.
- Recent clear Color photograph
- Self Signature
- Parent or Guardian Signature
- ITI Mark sheet.
- 8th /10th Mark sheet as proof of Date of Birth.
- PAN Card.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority as per Govt. norms
- Caste Certificate/PWDs Certificate (as applicable) issued by the competent authority as per Govt. norms
- Bank Account Details.
The Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2018 Application process is a two-stage process.
Steps to fill nclcil.in Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- At first visit website www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Click on Candidate Registration under Apprentices Tab and register on the portal by completing the apprentice candidate profile through uploading all the related qualifications (ITI Mark sheet) documents, DOB documents along with the Aadhaar Number (Mandatory), Signature and Photograph. Note down the Registration Number.
- After online registration on Portal, apply for Apprenticeship training at NCL by searching establishment Northern Coalfields Limited (Establishment Registration no. E01162300008), Singrauli M.P against eligible trade on the online portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Visit NCL website i.e. www.nclcil.in and Click on Apprenticeship Training under Career tab and then click on the link provided for “NCL Online Applications for Apprenticeship Training 2018-19”.
- The link will open an online window for applications and candidates are required to fill all other required details along with the Registration no. as provided by the www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- After filling up the NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 online application, the scanned copy of the latest color photograph, scanned copy of all the required documents as mentioned in the portal shall be uploaded without fail. In absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the “NCLCIL Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form” and its final submission.
- At last, keep the hard copy of Northern Coalfields Recruitment 2018 Application form for future reference.
NCL Apprentice Notification 2018 – Important Dates
|NCL Recruitment 2019 Notification Advt Released Date||8th December 2018|
|Starting Date to fill nclcil.in Recruitment 2018 Application Form||10th December 2018 11.00 Hrs|
|Closing Date to submit NCLCIL Recruitment 2018 Application Form||12th January 2019 17.00 Hrs|
Download NCLCIL Apprentice Notification 2018
The full details regarding NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19 Notification is only for the convenience purpose. If you have any doubts, refer the official Northern Coalfields Recruitment 2018 Notification through the direct link attached below.