NCHMCT 2019 Counselling is available here. Get NCHMCT Counselling process on this page. Refer the whole page to know the details of the NCHMCT JEE 2019 Counselling. Find the documents required for the counselling of NCHMCT 2019.
NCHMCT Counselling 2019
The NCHMCT counselling 2019 schedule will be announced after the result declaration. National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology announces the notification for the candidates who have achieved the qualifying marks in the NCHMCT 2019 exam. The NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination 2019 counselling involves many steps. The exam conducting authority will conduct three rounds of counselling based on the Merit list.
In the NCHMCT counselling 2019 procedure, candiadtes need to select the choices (branches and colleges) and lock them. First, the candidates should pay the requisite fee in order to register for the NCHMCT JEE 2019 Counselling. The seats are alloted to the applicable candidates based on the All India Rank and choices filled by the candidate.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Counselling Schedule
|Counselling Dates of NCHMCT|
|Name of the Authority conducting Exam||National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology|
|Exam Name||NCHMCT Joint Entrance Exam|
|NCHMCT Registration starting Date||December 2018|
|Last Date of NCHMCT Registration||April 2019|
|NCHMCT 2019 Hall Ticket Availability Date||April 2019|
|Exam Date of NCHMCT 2019||April 2019|
|NCHMCT 2019 Result Declaration Date||May 2019|
|NCHMCT Counselling 2019 Dates||May 2019|
NCHMCT 2019 Counselling 1st, 2nd & 3rd Rounds
The NCHMCT JEE Counselling will be conducted in three rounds. In the first round of NCHMCT counselling, candidates are required to fill up their own choices in the order of their preference. Candiadtes should fill many options from the list of the available choices. Candidates are also permitted to reorder their choices, delete and add new choices any number of times until they lock the choices. In the NCHMCT second round counselling, no fresh candidates are allowed. Only the candidates who have registered in the first round of counselling are eligible to apply for NCHMCT second round of counselling. The final round of NCHMCT 2019 Counselling is the NCHMCT Counselling spot round.
Certificates Required for NCHMCT Counselling 2019
- NCHMCT JEE 2019 Admit Card
- Class 10th & 12th Marks memo
- NCHMCT JEE 2019 Score Card
- Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- Disability Certificate
- Medical Certificate
NCHM JEE Counselling Process 2019
Candidates should follow the NCHMCT 2019 counselling which is given in the below sections.
- First, the candidates have to register by visiting the official website. Candidates have to fill their personal details like name of the candidate, application number, date of birth, email ID and mobile number.
- Without registration, candidates will not be allowed to participate in the NCHMCT 2019 counselling.
Choice Filling & Locking
- The next step of the NCHMCT JEE Counselling is filling and locking of the options.
- The list of options will be used for the first two allotment rounds.
- If the candidates make any mistakes in the option entry, they can modify their options and lock them again in the second round of NCHMCT 2019 counselling.
The seats will be alloted to the candidates on the basis of the All India Rank, Category, choices entered by the candidate. The NCHMCT 2019 counselling status will be declared online.
Reporting at College after Seat Allotment and Fee Payment
- After seat allotment, candidates have to report physically at the alloted college for document verification, fee payment, choice upgradation and collection of provisional admission letter.
- While reporting at the college, the candidate has to pay Rs57500 through RTGS/e-challan payment with State Bank of India.
Seat Withdrawal and Refund Rule
- The seat can be cancelled and refund procedure can be done by the candidate. The fee can be refunded for cancellation of seat allocation will be processed only after the deduction of Rs 1000. The fee will be refunded within a period of 45 days from the date of commencement of academic session.
<< NCHMCT Result 2019 >>
NCHMCT Counselling Spot Round
Candidates can attend the NCHMCT spot round counselling with the following requirements.
- The eligible candidates who didn’t register for NCHMCT main counselling 2019.
- The candidates who registered for the first round of NCHMCT JEE counselling and seat is alloted but not reported at the alloted college.
- The eligible candidates who have withdrawn before the spot round.
- All provisionally admitted candidates.
NCHMCT JEE stands for NCHMCT Joint Entrance Exam. NCHMCT is a national level entrance exam which is conducted by National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology. This NCHMCT entrance exam is conducted yearly once. The main aim of this NCHMCT entrance exam is to offer admissions into B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration. The admission is offered by various central universities of hotel management, state government and private institutions of hotel management affiliated to NCHMCT. On this page, candidates can check the NCHMCT Counselling procedure, fee and choice filling details.
Check the NCHMCT 2019 Counselling rounds and procedure on this page. Bookmark our site to receive regular updates on All India Entrance Exams.