Get Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2020 for Class VI, IX and XI. Check Jawahar Nehru Vidyalaya Screening Test Dates. The students can refer the JNVST Admission Details including Eligibility Criteria, Navodaya Vidyalayas in different areas, Application form and so on. Go through the further modules to collect Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Process 2020-21.
Flash News: NVS Admission 2020-2021 online application submission last date for Class VI has been extended to 15th December 2020. So, interested students can apply from below attached link.
Schedule for Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2020
|Class||Starting Date||Closing Date||Test Date|
|VI||15th October 2020||15th December 2020||6th April 2020|
|IX||15th October 2020||30th November 2020||2nd February 2020|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Admission Procedure 2020-21
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) manages the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) for admissions to vacant seats in Class 6th, 9th and 11th. Students seeking Navodaya Vidyalayas Admissions can apply through an online. The application for JNVST as available for each class on its authenticated website. JNV Admission Test 2020 is an all India admission test for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas across India except for Tamil Nadu state.
All Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas are co-educational residential schools that are fully financed and administered by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti and it is an autonomous body. The interested students can check the details of Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 can check here all about the NVS Admission procedure including important dates, eligibility criteria, JNVST Pattern and so on.
Navodaya Admission 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to fulfil the required eligibility criteria to take the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti VI/ IX/ XI Class Admission 2020.
Eligibility for Class 6th:-
- The student should belong to the local area where the Navodaya Vidyalaya is located.
- Students have to pass the 5th Class Qualifying Examination from Government/ Govt. Aided, or any other recognised school or ‘B’ Certificate Competency Course of National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) from the same district.
- They should be in between 9 to 13 years of age including all reserved category students.
- The student has to appear for JNV Selection Test for the first time as the 2nd attempt will not be allowed.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Class 9th Eligibility Criteria:-
- The students should pass the 8th Class qualifying examination from Government/ Govt. Aided/ Any other recognised school in the district where Navodaya Vidyalaya is situated.
- Age should be in between 13 to 16 years as on 1st May of the year of Admission including all reserved category students.
- The candidates to be studied in English/ Hindi medium.
Eligibility for Class 11th:-
- Candidates must be passed Class X Examination from a recognised school affiliated to CBSE or any state board of education in the district where Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is located.
- Students must be between 14-18 years of age as on 1st July of the Admission Year including all reserved category students
- Students will be eligible for Navodaya Admission to Class 11th based on their marks obtained in 10th class board exam. A merit list will be prepared for determining the same.
- They must be studied in Hindi or English medium.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2020-21
The Admission forms of JNVST is available on its official web portal for free of cost. The students can receive Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2020-21 from Principal of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, District Education Officer (DEO), Block Education Officer (BEO) or from Headmaster of any Government/ Govt. aided/ NIOS. Also, they have to submit the Application form through Online/ Offline mode on or before the last date. To make help the applicants, here, we have given the quick link to Apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2020. So, we advised the students, stay in close with this page to get Navodaya Admission Form for Class 5th, 9th & 11th.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2020-21 Filling procedure
- Initially, visit the web Portal of Navodaya Vidyalaya, i.e., http://www.navodaya.nic.in/ or www.nvshq.org
- Click on the appropriate Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission form 2020-21 class 6th/ 8th/ 11th Link.
- Fill the Necessary details in an Application form for Class 6, Class 7, Class 8 and Class 9.
- Verify all the entered details are correct.
- Pay the NVS Admission 2020 application form fee.
- Then click on the Submit button for the Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21.
[ All Sarkari Naukri Results ]
JNVST Exam Pattern 2020
- Mode of Exam: Pen-Paper based test using OCR sheets
- Exam Medium: 21 Languages
- Total Number of Questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Nature of Questions: Objective types questions with multiple options
- Exam Total Duration: 2 hours
JNVST Admission 2020 Overview
|Admissions in JNV|
|Main Board Name||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Exam Name||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2020|
|JNVST Date 2020||May 2020|
|Application Mode||Offline/ Online|
|Official Web Site||nvshq.org|
Navodaya Schools Across India
|Sl. No.||Name of the School||Number of Schools|
|1||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Chhattisgarh||28 Schools|
|2.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Andhra Pradesh||15 Schools|
|3.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Telangana||09 Schools|
|4.||Bihar Navodaya Vidyalaya||39 Schools|
|5.||Punjab Navodaya Vidyalaya||23 Schools|
|6.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Tripura||08 Schools|
|7.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Himachal Pradesh||12 Schools|
|8.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Kerala||14 Schools|
|9.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Jharkhand||26 Schools|
|10.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Arunachal Pradesh||18 Schools|
|11.||Puducherry Navodaya Vidyalaya||04 Schools|
|12.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Jammu & Kashmir||23 Schools|
|13.||Assam Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya||28 Schools|
|14.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Rajasthan||35 Schools|
|15.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Andaman & Nicobar Islands||03 Schools|
|16.||Sikkim Navodaya Vidyalaya||04 Schools|
|17.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Orissa||31 Schools|
|18.||Karnataka Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya||31 Schools|
|19.||Chandigarh JNV School||01 School|
|20.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Lakshadweep||01 School|
|21.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Haryana||21 Schools|
|22.||West Bengal Navodaya Vidyalaya||20 Schools|
|23.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Goa||02 Schools|
|24.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Mizoram||08 Schools|
|25.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Gujarat||34 Schools|
|26.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Meghalaya||12 Schools|
|27.||Nagaland Navodaya Vidyalaya||11 Schools|
|28.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Manipur||11 Schools|
|29.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Madhya Pradesh||52 Schools|
|30.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Dadra & Nagar Haveli||01 School|
|31.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Uttar Pradesh||76 Schools|
|32.||Maharashtra Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya||34 Schools|
|33.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Delhi||09 Schools|
|34.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Daman & Diu||02 Schools|
|35.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Uttarakhand||13 Schools|
About Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Scheme was started in 1985-86 and organized by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. It is an autonomous organization under the Department of Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
As part of the programme of action of the new education policy in the year 1986, Govt. of India launched the scheme under the pioneer of Shri. Rajiv Gandhi, then Prime Minister of India to set up Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas in all the districts of the country in order to provide opportunities to the children with special talents to proceed at a faster pace by making quality education available to them irrespective of their capacity to pay for it.
As per Government of India policy, one Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya was established in each district of the country. Later, two Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas were established during 1985 – 86, at Amravati (Maharashtra) and Jhajjar (Haryana). As of 2015 – 16 academic session, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas have been sanctioned for 576 districts. In addition to this, ten JNVs have been sanctioned in districts having a large population of ST category population, 10 JNVs in districts having large a concentration of Scheduled Caste population and 2 special NVs in Manipur bringing a total number of sanctioned JNVs to 598.
We hope the information provided in the above article about Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2020-21 will help the students. Therefore stay in touch with us to know important information related to JNVST Admission 2020. Moreover, visit our all university admissions page to check the latest news on Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti 2020 Admission for 6th Class, 9th Class & 11th Class.