The officials of Narcotics Control Bureau has issued NCB JIO Recruitment 2018 Notification to recruit the eligible candidates for 166 Junior Intelligence Officer Vacancies. Check the Eligibility Criteria, if eligible, then fill & submit the Narcotics Control Bureau JIO Recruitment 2018 Application Form to the provided address on or before 11/12/2018. Other details of Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2018 Notification such as No. of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Salary Offered, How to Apply, etc.
NCB Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2018 Details|
|Conducting Organization Name||Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||166 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO)|
|Type of Job||Govt Jobs|
|Initial Date to Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online||Oct /November 2018|
|Closing Date to NCB Direct Recruitment 2018 Application Form||11th December 2018|
|Location of Job||All India|
Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Recruitment 2018
Here is an excellent job opportunity for you. In the recent days, Narcotics Control Bureau has issued a Latest Employment Notification for the recruitment of eligible & talented candidates for Junior Intelligence Officer Vacancy. According to the NCB JIO Recruitment 2018 notification, there are 166 vacancies for the post of Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Vacancies are going to be filled. The officials have invited the Narcotics Recruitment 2018 Application form from the eligible candidates through offline mode.
Job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs can go through the Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2018 Notification details carefully. Candidates who want to apply for NCB Junior Intelligence Officer Vacancy can fill & submit the application form to the given address on or before the due date i.e, 11th December 2018. The complete details of Narcotics Control Bureau JIO Recruitment 2018 like Vacancy count, Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates & Links, Application Process, etc.
Narcotics Control Bureau Jr Intelligence Officer Jobs 2018
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO)||166 Posts|
Narcotics Control Bureau JIO Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
The important parameters which candidates have to ensure before applying for NCB Junior Intelligence Officer Vacancy 2018 are as follows.
NCB Junior Intelligence Officer Jobs – Age Limit
- The maximum age limit of the applicants should not exceed 56 years to apply for NCB Jobs 2018.
NCB JIO Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification
- Candidates have to possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university to apply for Narcotics Control Bureau Jr Intelligence Officer Jobs 2018.
Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2018 Notification – Details
The further information regarding NCB Direct Recruitment 2018 Notification like Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary Offered, etc.
NCB Vacancy 2018 – Application Fee
- Refer the official NCB Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf.
Narcotics Control Bureau Jobs 2018 – Selection Process
The Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2018 Process includes the following steps.
- Written Examination/ Interview.
NCB Junior Intelligence Officer Posts – Salary Offered
- The officials will offer a good pay scale of Rs. 9, 300 – 34, 800/- + GP of Rs. 4, 200/- to the candidates selected for Narcotics Control Bureau vacancy 2018.
Apply for Narcotics Control Bureau Junior Intelligence Officer Vacancy
Willing candidates who have met the eligibility criteria have to send NCB JIO Recruitment 2018 application form through the offline process. The process of the NCB Recruitment 2018 application has set from 28th November 2018 and the filled application must be reached to the given address on or before 11th December 2018. The simple steps of how to fill the Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2018 Application Form is shared here.
Steps to Fill NCB JIO Online Application Form 2018
- Open the official website of the Narcotics Control Bureau i.e, www.narcoticsindia.nic.in
- the homepage of the official portal will display on the screen.
- Now go to the “Main Links” section available at the bottom of the page and hit on the “Vacancies” link.
- On the next page, press the appropriate link for the Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment.
- Thereafter a PDF file of the NCB Direct Recruitment 2018 notification will appear at your screen, check the details carefully.
- Ensure the Eligibility criteria for NCB Jobs 2018.
- Now, download the Narcotics Control Bureau JIO Recruitment 2018 application form from the official notification.
- Fill the NCB JIO Recruitment 2018 application form in the prescribed format and send it to the below address before the due date.
Deputy Director (Admn.) Narcotics Control Bureau,
West Block No.1, Wing No. 5,
R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066.
NCB JIO Notification 2018 – Important Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of NCB JIO Recruitment 2018 Application Form||28th November 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of NCB Recruitment 2018 Application Form||11th December 2018|
Download Narcotics Control Bureau Narcotics Control Bureau Notification 2018
Our team has gathered the complete info about Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2018 on this page in an eye-catchy way. In case, if you have any queries, refer the official NCB Exam 2018 Notification Link shared here.
However, follow our page RRB Recruitment regularly for more job updates.