MPSC Clerk Typist Exam Syllabus 2018 is given here. Individuals can check detailed MPSC Tax Assistant Syllabus 2018 along with Maharashtra Group C Exam Pattern 2018. Candidates must refer to MPSC Group C Syllabus 2018 & written test dates. Go through updated MPSC Tax Asst Mains Test Pattern 2018, Preparation Tips. Follow new www.mpsc.gov.in Group C Syllabus 2018 to know more information.
MPSC Group C Syllabus 2018-19
After successful completion of registration for Maharashtra PSC Group C Recruitment 2018, individuals are searching for Maharashtra PSC Pre Exam Syllabus 2018 and MPSC Tax Asst Paper Pattern. Get a direct link to download MPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 Marathi Pdf. Follow new Maharashtra Clerk Typist Syllabus 2018 to crack the written exam.
Along with detailed MPSC Group C Exam Syllabus 2018, MPSC Tax Asst Question Pattern is also important to analyse the questions. Hence, refer latest Maharshtra Public Service Commission Syllabus 2018 to score maximum marks in the written exam. With the help of MPSC Group C Official Syllabus 2018, intenders can start preparing for a written exam. To crack the written test, postulants need to prepare all the topics from Maharashtra PSC Clerk Typist Syllabus 2018. Therefore note down exact Syllabus for MPSC Tax Assistant Before the date of test.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission will conduct prelims and mains exam to test skills of aspirants. So applicants must have knowledge on MPSC Group C Syllabus 2018 & MPSC Sub Inspector Mains Test Pattern 2018. Individuals are requested to prepare well for the test by using Maharashtra Tax Asst Syllabus 2018 for better preparation.
Brief Info – MPSC Tax Assistant Syllabus 2018
|Maharashtra PSC Clerk Typist Syllabus 2018 & Pattern|
|Name of the Organisation||Maharshtra Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Tax Assistant, Clerk Typist, Sub Inspector in State Excise Dept.|
|No. of Vacancies||939|
|Initial Date to Apply||28th August 2018|
|Ending Date to Apply||11th September 2018|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||Released|
|Tax Asst Papr 2 Exam Date||2nd December 2018|
|Type of Job||Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
Maharashtra PSC Group C Syllabus 2018
MPSC Notification 2018 is out. Interested individuals who are waiting for Group C Official Notification can verify the eligibility criteria. Maharashtra PSC Group C Recruitment 2018 applications end date is 11th September 2018. Eligible contenders can send applications before the final date. Applicants must secure good marks in the written exam to get selected as Tax Assistant or Sub Inspector or Clerk Typist.
MPSC Clerk Typist Paper Pattern 2018
At first, candidates should check MPSC Group C Exam Pattern 2018. With the guidance of Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Paper Pattern 2018, candidates can know about the written exam. Maharashtra Clerk Typist Question Pattern 2018 gives names of subjects, total marks, questions and test period. View MPSC Group C Syllabus 2018 & MPSC Tax Assistant Mains Test Pattern for effective written exam preparation. See MPSC Group C Pattern 2018 provides questions weightage, exam structure and marking scheme.
www.mpsc.gov.in Pre Exam Pattern 2018
|S.No.||Type of Exam||Medium||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Type Questions||English & Marathi||General Awareness||100||100||1 Hour|
- Written test has objective questions.
- Exam language is Marathi & English.
- Total No. of questions is 100.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Total marks are 100.
- Exam period is 1 hour.
Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Mains Test Pattern
|Paper||Topic names||Total Questions||Marks||Exam Period|
|Paper I||Marathi||60||60||1 Hour|
|Paper II||General Awareness||100||100||1 Hour|
- Mains exam has 2 papers.
- Each paper has 1 hour time period.
- Total questions and marks are 200 & 200.
- One question carries one mark.
MPSC Tax Assistant & Clerk Typist Syllabus 2018
Contenders can know details of what to prepare for the examination from MPSC Written Test Syllabus 2018. Therefore collect proper data from Maharashtra PSc Clerk Typist Exam Syllabus & Paper Pattern.
Maharashtra Group C 2018 Syllabus – General Awareness
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement
- Economic and Social Development of India
- International Relations and Events
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature
- Policies, Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India
- Social and Economic Geography, Physical and Demography
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy
- General Science: India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
MPSC SI Group C Syllabus 2018 – Mathematics
- Time and Work
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Square Root
- Number system
- Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- LCM and HCF
- Age Calculations
- Pipes & Cistern
- Elementary Statistics
- Pipes & Cistern
www.mpsc.gov.in Group C Syllabus 2018 – Mental Ability
- Statements & Conclusions
- Problem Solving
- Data Interpretation
- Coding & Decoding
- Decision Making
- Seating Arrangements
- Number Series
- Statements & Assumptions
- Problems on Cubes
- Statements & Arguments
MPSC Clerk Typist Mains Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian Politics
- History, Culture, Traditions & Festivals
- Indian Culture
- Basic GK
- Indian History
- Basic Computer
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Economy
- Inventions in the World
Syllabus For MPSC Tax Assistant – English
- Idioms and Phrases
- Spelling Test
- Sentence Completion
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Active and Passive Voice
- Fill in the blanks
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
महाराष्ट्र गट क अभ्यासक्रम 2018 – Marathi
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Idioms & Phrases.
MPSC Group C Preparation Tips 2018
Maharashtra PSC Group C Preparation Tricks 2018 are useful for aspirants to score maximum marks. Therefore get MPSC Tax Asst Preparation Steps and follow them during exam preparation. With the referance of below steps, applicants can get maximum marks in the exam easily. You can also answer many questions in less time.
- Refer MPSC Group C Syllabus 2018 & Maharashtra Group C Question Paper pattern.
- View weightage of topics for all the topics.
- As per concepts weightage, make an effective preparation plan.
- By using the preparation scheme, prepare well for the written exam.
- While preparation, make important concepts as study notes.
- After completion of preparation revise the topics carefully.
- Solve MPSC Group C Question Papers.
Maharashtra Group C Exam Syllabus 2018
We think that MPSC Group C Syllabus 2018 is useful for better preparation. Aspirants must bookmark our page to check the Latest Employment News for State & Central Govt jobs, PSU Jobs, Bank Jobs. View the exam syllabus, job notifications, previous papers, admit cards etc.