Contenders must collect latest MPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019 along with MPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2019. Get new MPSC AE Syllabus 2019 & MPSC AE Exam Date. View updated Maharashtra Public Service Commission Exam Syllabus 2019, MPSC AE Preparation Steps. Aspirants should know detailed Maharashtra Public Service Commission AE Syllabus 2019 and MPSC AE Paper Pattern 2019. Also, follow the marking scheme, mpsc.gov.in AE Syllabus 2019.
MPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is organising the screening test on Notify Later. So, many of the individuals are busy in applying online for MPSC Assistant Engineer Examination. After completion of registrations, they must start preparation. Therefore, gather detailed MPSC AE Syllabus 2019 in addition to MPSC Assistant Engineer Pattern 2019. With the guidance of MPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019, contenders can check the subjects and subtopics. To help out applicants of MPSC AE Recruitment, we are giving entire Syllabus Of MPSC Assistant Engineer in the below sections.
Along with MPSC AE Exam Syllabus 2019, Maharashtra Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Old Question Papers also plays an essential role during preparation. Hence, download Maharashtra Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Syllabus pdf from the below links and prepare well. Intenders are requested to begin test preparation as early as possible by using mpsc.gov.in AE 2019 Syllabus. So that, one can easily crack the test. Contenders must also make a note of MPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019 & Written Test Pattern.
MPSC AE Syllabus 2019
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission AE Written Test Syllabus 2019|
|Board Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Available Vacancies||1161 Vacancies|
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission AE Applications Submission Starting Date||3rd March 2019|
|End Date to Send MPSC Applications||23rd April 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission AE Hall Ticket Download Date||Available Soon|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination & Interview|
|Category Name||Exam Syllabus|
Maharashtra Public Service Commission AE Syllabus 2019
MPSC board is coming up with an MPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019. According to the official notification, 1161 job vacancies are filled for Assistant Engineer posts. Therefore, willing and capable job hunters can use this chance to get Maharashtra. Eligible aspirants must complete the applications by 23rd April 2019. Applied intenders have to qualify in the Written Examination & Interview to crack Maharashtra Public Service Commission AE Jobs 2019.
MPSC Assistant Engineer Test Pattern 2019
MPSC AE Question Paper Pattern 2019 is tabulated here. With the help of MPSC Assistant Engineer Prelims Pattern 2019, intenders can check weightage of questions, test structure and marking scheme. MPSC AE Pattern 2019 offers data of subject names, test period, exam type, total marks and questions. Refer MPSC Assistant Engineer 2019 Exam Syllabus & MPSC AE Exam Pattern for perfect test preparation.
MPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019
Detailed Subjectwise MPSC AE Syllabus 2019 is uploaded here. By taking help of Maharashtra Public Service Commission AE Exam Syllabus 2019 and MPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2019, contenders can score the highest score.
MPSC AE Recruitment Syllabus 2019 – General Studies
- Events of national and international importance.
- Application of Remote Sensing & GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Bifurcation of AP & its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
- Disaster management
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and AP.
- Indian polity and governance
- General Science & its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and IT.
- Social- economic & political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on AP.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Data Analysis:
- a) Tabulation of data
- b) Visual representation of data
- c) Basic data analysis and Interpretation
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
Syllabus For MPSC AE – Mental Ability
- Data Interpretation.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission AE Exam Syllabus 2019 – Numerical Ability
- Blood Relations.
- Height and Distance.
- Time and Distance.
- Data Interpretation.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple Interest.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Clocks & Calenders.
- Compound Interest.
- Surds and Indices.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Chain Rule.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Volume and Surface Area.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus 2019
- Economic Concepts
- National Income
- Determination of price level – Inflation
- Public Finance
- International Economics
- Indian Economics
- Foreign Trade
- Economic Planning in India
- Financial Accounting
- Basics of Computers
- Memory of a computer
- Algorithms and Flowcharts
- Introduction to Statistics
- Diagrammatic and graphic presentation of data
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Types of Averages: Arithmetic Mean, Geometric Mean, Harmonic Mean, Median, Mode
- Measures of Dispersion and Skewness
- Measure of Relation
- Analysis of time series and Index Numbers
- Time Series Analysis
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Preparation Steps
MPSC AE Exam Preparation Tricks 2019 are provided here. Candidates who follow Maharashtra Public Service Commission AE Preparation Plan can achieve the highest score. So note down MPSC Assistant Engineer Study Notes and prepare accordingly to earn a job easily.
- Know MPSC AE Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern.
- Arrange the subjects as per their weightage.
- Construct the best time table by including all the topics.
- Follow the schedule and start preparation.
- Exam preparation finished contenders must revise.
- Practise MPSC Assistant Engineer Model Papers
mpsc.gov.in Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019
Above Maharashtra Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019 is collected from the official site. Contenders should subscribe to our site to get Employment News of Central & State Govt Jobs, Police Jobs, Bank Jobs, PSU Jobs and Railways. Also, refer previous papers, job notifications, exam syllabus & hall tickets.
Maharashtra PSC Engineering Services Syllabus 2018 is provided here. Aspirants can check MPSC AE Syllabus 2018 along with MPSC Asst Executive Engineer Exam Pattern 2018. Get detailed MPSC Exam Syllabus and also Maharashtra PSC AE Test Pattern 2018. Download MPSC Engineering Services Syllabus pdf for free of cost. View MPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus, Maharashtra AEE Preparation Tips. Also, visit www.mpsc.gov.in to get more details of MPSC ESE Syllabus 2018. See Exam structure, Study material and study plan for MPSC.
Maharashtra PSC Engineering Services Syllabus 2018
Are you an applicant for MPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2018? If yes, then we have gathered complete Syllabus for MPSC AE and enclosed here for the reference of aspirants. Candidates can also see a direct link to download MPSC Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2018 pdf. Individuals can start effective preparation with the help of Maha PSC Assistant Executive Engg Syllabus 2018 and MPSC AEE Paper Pattern. Maharashtra PSC Group A Syllabus 2018 provides full knowledge to postulants who are preparing for the written exam. So contenders should know MPSC Syllabus for Engineering Services Exam & Test Pattern.
MPSC AE Exam Syllabus 2018 & MPSC Engineer Model Papers are important for aspirants. By using MPSC AE Syllabus candidates can get subjects and subtopics of the subjects to be prepared for the exam. Therefore applicants can note down Maharashtra Public Service Commission AE Syllabus 2018 and MPSC Pattern.
MPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus 2018 – Brief Details
|MPSC AEE Syllabus 2018|
|Name of the Organisation||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||137 Posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Prelims & Mains Exam, Interview|
|Application Starting date||4th May 2018|
|Last date to send applications||24th May 2018|
|Date of Prelims Examination||8th July 2018|
|MPSC Mains Exam Date||24th & 25th November 2018|
|Admit card release date||7 Days Before Examination|
Maha PSC Asst Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018
Maharashtra MPSC ES Test Pattern 2018
Maharashtra PSC Exam Pattern 2018 is updated here. Contenders can see question paper details in MPSC Assistant Engg Question Pattern 2018. MPSC ESE Paper Pattern gives no. of questions in the exam, topic names, type of the exam, paper, question paper medium, marks and time duration of the written exam. Aspirants can view Maha PSC Engineering Services Pattern to estimate the difficulty of questions in the test, question paper weightage, marking scheme and structure of the examination. hence individuals should follow Maharashtra PSC Group B Syllabus and also MPSC Group A Test Pattern 2018.
MPSC AEE Prelims Paper Pattern 2018
|S. NO||Type of the Written test||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Objective Type||English Language||10||10||1½ Hour|
|4||Engineering Aptitude Test||60||60|
- MPSC Prelims Exam has objective questions.
- The exam has 100 questions.
- One question carries one mark.
- Maximum marks in the test are 100.
- The total time duration is 90 minutes.
www.mpsc.gov.in Engineering Services Pattern for Mains
|Topic Names||Paper||Medium||Total Questions & Marks|
|Electrical Engineering||I & II||English||100/200|
- Maharashtra PSC mains exam contains questions from electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering.
- The questions in the exam are available in English language only.
- Total no. of questions in the test are 100.
- One question has 2 marks.
- Total marks are 200.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Syllabus 2018
Contenders can see MPSC AE Syllabus pdf, MPSC Engineer Exam Pattern 2018 is available here. Candidates can see subjectwise Syllabus of MPSC AE on this page.
MPSC Engineering Services Syllabus 2018 – Marathi
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Idioms & Phrases
- Unseen Passages
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
Maharashtra Engineer Prelims Syllabus 2018 – English
- Use of Idioms & phrases and their meaning.
- Sentence structure.
- Common Vocabulary.
- Comprehension of the passage.
Engineering Aptitude Test MPSC AE Syllabus 2018
- Triple Integration & application of Multiple Integrals.
- Linear Differential Equations.
- Differentiation under Integral Sign.
- Double Integration.
- Partial Differentiation.
- Numerical Integration ( Trapezoidal, Simpson’s 1/3, Simpson’s 3/8 rule).
- Equilibrium of bodies on the inclined plane.
- Kinematics of particle.
- The system of Coplanar Forces.
- Laws of friction.
- Cone of friction.
- The condition of equilibrium for concurrent forces, Parallel forces and Non-concurrent Non-Parallel general system of forces & couples.
Elements of Civil Engineering
- Uses of maps and field surveys (Various types of maps and their uses, Modern survey method using levels)
Conducting simple and differential leveling for seeking out various benchmarks etc).
Materials and Construction (Use of basic materials, Substructure, Superstructure, Introduction to automation in construction etc).
Elements of Mechanical Engineering
- Machine elements.
- Power plants.
- Machine Tools (Basic elements, Working principle, and types of operations) Lathe Machine.
- Introduction to Manufacturing Processes and Their Applications.
- Power Transmission Devices.
- Heat transfer.
- Materials used in Engineering and their Application Metals.
Electrical Engineering elements
- Single phase transformer
- Three phase circuits.
- A.C. Circuits.
- D.C. circuits.
MPSC AE/ AEE Syllabus for General Studies
- Government in National Development, Collaborators,
- Indian State Administration.
- Indian Economy,
- Five years Plan.
- Worldwide, Current Affairs in India.
- Causes of Increased Growth.
- Indian Imports – Exports.
- Maharashtra History (1857 to 1990), Geography.
- The role of Rural Banks.
- Government Economics.
Maharashtra Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Group B Syllabus 2018
- Fundamentals of energy conversion.
- Basics of electromagnetic and electrostatic, series.
- Calculation of sag and tension in the transmission of lines.
- Work, Power, and Energy, Resistance, capacitance, and inductance.
- Speed control of single phase and three phase induction motors.
- Power Devices.
- The principle, types of synchronous motors.
- Sensors and transducers.
- Power generation in India and Maharashtra, Renewable Generation.
- Analog and Digital electronics fundamentals, devices and characteristics.
- Amplifier and oscillator circuits, Operational amplifier, Gates, flip-flops etc.
- Energy scenario in India, Energy policies, pricing, and reforms.
- Substation design.
- Basic terms in lighting systems and features, lamp types and their features.
- Specification of impulse wave, multistage impulse generator.
- DG set selection and installation factors.
- Pump types and characteristics.
- Energy performance assessment of DG sets.
- Underground cable and cable accessories.
- HVAC and refrigeration system.
- The principle of circuit breaking, arc extinction and arc interruption and DC breaker.
MPSC Mechanical Engineer Syllabus 2018
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Fluid Mechanics and Turbomachinery.
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- Renewable Energy Sources (Solar Energy, Wind Energy).
- Power Plant Engineering.
- Heat Transfer.
- Internal Combustion Engine.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Theory of Machines and Vibration.
- The strength of Materials.
- Mechanical Measurements.
- Production Process, Planning, and Control.
- Materials Technology.
Maha PSC Civil Engineering Syllabus 2018
- Construction Planning and Management.
- Structural analysis.
- The strength of materials.
- Building Construction & Materials.
- The design of reinforced concrete structures.
- Theory of structures.
- Pre-stressed Concrete.
- Steel structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Engineering Hydrology.
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation.
- Highway Engineering.
- Fluid Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
MPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus Pdf
|Download Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus pdf|
|MPSC Assistant Engineer Mains Syllabus 2018 Pdf|
|Download MPSC Asst Engineer Electrical Syllabus pdf|
|Maharashtra PSC AE Mechanical Syllabus 2018|
Maharashtra PSC Engineering Services Preparation Tips
MPSC Preparation tips are here. Contenders need to follow Maharashtra AE Preparation Tips during preparation to crack the written test easily. Maha PSC AEE Preparation tips provide the best and simple ways for exam preparation. These preparation tips help aspirants to score highest marks in the test with the best time management.
- See MPSC AE Syllabus 2018 and MPSC Paper Pattern 2018.
- By using weightage of the question paper, prepare the best preparation scheme.
- Follow the preparation schedule to see an effective result in the future.
- Revise all the concepts thoroughly before going to attend the exam.
- Practice question papers and mock tests
MPSC Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2018
The data given about MPSC AE Syllabus 2018 is not referred from the official site. Candidates can prepare well for the exam by using Maharashtra MPSC AE Syllabus pdf. Bookmark our site to get the latest updates on Govt Jobs. See Exam syllabus, job notifications, admit card details, model papers.