MPHC Civil Judge Result 2018 is yet to be declared by the High Court of Madhya Pradesh. The MP High Court Civil Judge Grade II Results 2018 can be checked through Online mode only. Therefore, All the exam participants can check their MP Civil Judge Prelims Results 2018 from this page. Also, Verify MP Civil Judge Cut Off and MPHC CJ Merit List Pdf in the below article.
- 1 MPHC Civil Judge Result 2018 – Brief Info
- 1.1 MP Civil Judge Result 2018 | MPHC Results 2018
- 1.2 MP High Court Result 2018 | MP Civil Judge Cut Off
- 1.3 MPHC CJ Exam Results 2018 | mphc.gov.in Merit List
- 1.4 MP Civil Judge Prelims Results 2018 | MPHC Result 2018
- 1.5 Guidelines to View MP High Court Civil Judge Result 2018
MPHC Civil Judge Result 2018 – Brief Info
|MP High Court Civil Judge 2018 Results|
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Madhya Pradesh.|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge|
|No. of Vacant Posts||140 Vacancies.|
|Type of Job||Govt Jobs|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam (Prelims, Mains) and Interview.|
|Mode of Application||Online.|
|Application Process Starting Date||5th August 2018.|
|Last Date to Apply Online||4th September 2018|
|Exam Call Letter Release Date||Notify Soon.|
|MPHC CJ Preliminary Examination 2018 Date||29th September 2018.|
|MP Civil Judge Prelims Results 2018||Intimate Soon.|
|MP High Court Mains Exam Date||Intimate Soon.|
|MPHC Civil Judge Result 2018 for Mains||Notify Later.|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh.|
|Category Name||Sarkari Result|
|Official Portal||mphc.mponline.gov.in (or) mphc.gov.in|
MP Civil Judge Result 2018 | MPHC Results 2018
Have you appeared in the MPHC CJ Written Exam 2018? Then, Check the MPHC MPOnline Result of Civil Judge Class-II Preliminary Examination 2018 from this page. The MPHC Civil Judge Result 2018 plays a crucial role in the selection of applicants. Because the High Court Of Madhya Pradesh recruits the efficient and suitable contestants based on the Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge Result 2018 Only.
Recently, The MP High Court released the MPHC Recruitment 2018 notice to hire enthusiastic contenders to fill the 140 Vacant Civil Judge Class-II posts. The applicants can check their MPHC Civil Judge Result 2018 in 3 stages i.e Preliminary (Entry-Level), Mains and Interview (Final). The qualified contestants of prelims exam will be eligible for Mains. Thereafter, The MP High Court Civil Judge Mains Result 2018 will show the shortlisted candidates for the Interview.
MP High Court Result 2018 | MP Civil Judge Cut Off
The MPHC CJ Qualifying Marks 2018 will be notified after the written exam or at the time of declaration of mphc.mponline.gov.in Result 2018. The MP High Court CJ Cut Off Marks 2018 is nothing but the Minimum Percentage of Qualifying Marks that an individual should obtain in order to qualify for the further levels. Moreover, The MP Civil Judge Cut Off 2018 varies for each category such as General, SC, ST etc.
High Court of Madhya Pradesh decides the MP CJ Cut Off 2018 on the basis of the competition for the exam, the difficulty level of the test, the no. of post vacancies and the before year analysis of cutoff marks etc. So, the Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge Qualifying Marks vary year to year. Moreover, Candidates can verify the MP High Court Cut Off Marks 2018 along with MP Civil Judge Result 2018 from this page.
MPHC Civil Judge Expected Cut Off Marks 2018 Category Wise
|Sr. No||Name of the Category||MP CJ Cutoff Percentage|
MPHC CJ Exam Results 2018 | mphc.gov.in Merit List
The MPHC CJ Merit List 2018 is nothing but the List of Qualified Candidates in the Written Test. The Participants whose score is equal or maximum to the MP Civil Judge Cut off 2018 are considered as Qualified and will be named in the mphc.mponline.gov.in Merit List 2018. Moreover, the MPHC Civil Judge Merit List defines the Name and Roll Numbers of the successful aspirants those who are eligible to appear in the Mains Exam.
The High Court Of Madhya Pradesh officials prepare the MP CJ Class 2 Merit List 2018 on the basis of the Candidate’s Performance which can be assessed from MPHC Civil Judge Result 2018. Meanwhile, The Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Class 2 Results 2018 Qualified List will be available on the official portal. Moreover, The final selection will be on the basis of the MPHC CJ Final Result 2018 Merit List Pdf.
MP Civil Judge Prelims Results 2018 | MPHC Result 2018
The MP Civil Judge Prelims Exam Result 2018 is expected to be out in November 2018. And the MP CJ Class 2 Results 2018 will be available via Online mode only. The MPHC Civil Judge Result 2018 displays the Candidate’s Qualifying Status and Marks secured in the Exam. Moreover, the successful Candidates who are Qualified as per the MP High Court Civil Judge Result 2018 Prelims can attend the Mains Examination.
All the competitors who appear in the MP CJ Class-2 (Entry Level) Exam 2018 can check their MPHC Civil Judge Result 2018 from this page. Here in the below section, we provided a direct link to view the MP High Court Civil Judge Result 2018 Online. Additionally, We have also given some simple instructions to check your MP Civil Judge Prelims Results 2018 online. So, Follow the below process to check Madhya Pradesh High Court CJ Results 2018 easily.
Guidelines to View MP High Court Civil Judge Result 2018
- First of All, the candidate has to browse the MP High Court Portal i.e mphc.mponline.gov.in
- Then, Go to the Exam Updates section on the High Court of Madhya Pradesh Official Website.
- Now, Search for the MP High Court Result of Civil Judge Class II Prelims Exam 2018 link on it.
- Choose and open the MP Civil Judge Prelims Results 2018 link found on the MPHC Web Portal.
- Alternatively, You can also click the below MP High Court Civil Judge Exam Results link directly.
- By clicking on the MPHC Civil Judge Result 2018 link, a candidate login page displays in new tab.
- On that MP High Court Civil Judge Class II Prelims Exam Result 2018 Window, you need to enter
- Application Number and
- Date Of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy).
- Thus, One has to submit all the required credentials to see the MPHC Civil Judge Score Card 2018.
- Hence, You can view your मध्यप्रदेश उच्च न्यायालय सिविल न्यायाधीश वर्ग-2 परीक्षा परिणाम 2018 Online.
- After that, Download MP Civil Judge Result 2018 Score Card with the help of Print (Ctrl+P) option.
- Finally, Take a hard copy of MPHC Result 2018 and keep it safe till the end of the selection process.
Hoping, that the information shared in the aforementioned article has been useful to all the contestants who are looking for Madhya Pradesh CJ Results 2018. Meanwhile, Don’t forget to check this page frequently for more further updates on MPHC Civil Judge Result 2018. One can also get Latest Employment News from our www.rrbrecruitment.co.in job portal.