Candidates can download Manipur PSC Syllabus pdf from the below links. Applicants can also get MPSC Manipur MO Syllabus 2018 along with Manipur PSC Medical Officer Paper Pattern 2018. Collect complete Syllabus for Manipur PSC and Study materials for the examination. Check Manipur PSC MO Exam Syllabus and also MPSC MO Test Pattern to start your preparation. Refer Manipur PSC Recruitment Syllabus and marking scheme. Also, view www.mpscmanipur.gov.in Syllabus 2018 and selection process for better preparation.
Manipur PSC Medical Officer Syllabus
Applicants of MPSC Manipur Medical Officer recruitment 2018 who are in the search of MPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 can get here. Here we are providing Manipur PSC MO Syllabus 2018 in detail. Aspirants can start preparation by downloading MPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2018. Because of Manipur PSC Exam Syllabus 2018, plays a major role in the exam preparation. We have gathered precise topic wise MPSC Manipur Medical Officer Syllabus and Manipur MO Exam Pattern 2018 and uploaded here. Candidates can note down Manipur PSC MO Exam Syllabus 2018 and follow during preparation.
It is very difficult for contenders to prepare for the written exam without having proper knowledge of MPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2018. So individuals should know entire Manipur Public Service Commission MO Syllabus 2018 and confidently start exam preparation. Also, applicants can download Manipur PSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2018 to practice for the test at any time. Make use of the given Manipur PSC Syllabus 2018 and prepare to crack the written exam easily. Therefore prepare all the subjects of MPSC Manipur Medical Officer Exam Syllabus to secure qualify marks in the exam. Along with Syllabus of MPSC, Manipur PSC Sample Papers are crucial for contenders during preparation.
MPSC MO Exam Syllabus 2018 – Brief Details
|MPSC Manipur Exam Syllabus 2018|
|Name of the Authority||Manipur Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer|
|Total No.of Vacancies||247 Vacancies|
|Starting date to Apply||21st May 2018|
|Ending Date to Apply||4th June 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||1oth June 2018|
|Exam Date||20th June 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
Manipur PSC MO Syllabus 2018
MPSC Manipur releases a notification for filling 247 medical officer posts. Interested candidates can go through Manipur PSC Official Notification to know information on eligibility criteria, vacancies and selection process. Eligible aspirants can send online applications in between 21st May to 4th June 2018. Applications are not accepted after the end date. Applied candidates must refer Manipur PSC Syllabus 2018 for Medical Officer and also MPSC MO Test Pattern. Contenders should utilize www.mpscmanipur.gov.in Medical Officer Syllabus 2018 for proper preparation and to score maximum marks. Hence aspirants should begin preparation soon after the completion of application process.
MPSC Manipur Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2018
MPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2018 is given here. Postulants can note down Manipur PSC MO Pattern before starting your preparation. Why because Manipur PSC Medical Officer Paper Pattern 2018 will help to know the difficulty level of exam and test structure. Moreover, applicants can manage exam time if they know names of subjects, no. of questions asked in the test, weightage of all the concepts and time duration. Candidates can also see marking scheme for the written exam from Manipur PSC Question Paper Pattern. Also, follow Manipur PSC Medical Office Syllabus 2018 & Manipur PSC Pattern from the following sections.
Manipur PSC Test Pattern 2018
|S. No||Type of the Test||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Multiple Choice Questions||General Medicine||80||80||3 Hours|
|4||Gynaecology & Obstetrics||33||33|
|5||Preventive Social & Community Medicine||33||33|
- The exam has multiple choice questions.
- Total no. of questions in the test is 200.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Total marks are 200.
- There is 1/3 negative marking scheme for wrong answers.
- A total exam period is 3 hours.
Manipur Public Service Commission Syllabus 2018
Manipur PSC Medical Officer exam Syllabus 2018 is available here. Candidates can download MPSC MO Syllabus pdf for free of cost. Note down all the topics that are given in the written test before starting preparation. Subject wise Manipur PSC Written exam Syllabus 2018 is given below.
MPSC Syllabus 2018 -General Medicine
- Respiratory diseases
- Critical Care Medicine
- Metabolic disorders
- Infections/Communicable Diseases
- Common Poisoning
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Musculoskelatal System
- Emergency Medicine
- Tropical Medicine
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Pathophysiological basis of diseases
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non-vaccines preventable diseases
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases and Schizophrenia
Manipur PSC Syllabus 2018 – Paediatrics
- Common childhood emergencies
- Basic newborn care
- Immunization in children
- Normal developmental milestones
- National programmes related to child health
- Accidents and poisonings in children
- Birth defects and counselling including autism
- Recognizing children with special needs and management
Syllabus for Manipur PSC MO – Surgery
- General Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T.
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
- Thoracic surgery
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Wound healing (XIV) Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery
- Pre-operative and post-operative care of surgical patients
- Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
- Shock pathophysiology and management.
www.mpscmanipur.gov.in Syllabus 2018 – Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Ante-natal conditions
- Intra-natal conditions
- Post-natal conditions
- Management of normal labours or complicated labour
- Questions on applied anatomy
- High-risk pregnancy and management
Questions on neoplasma in the genital tract
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices
- Questions on the applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization
- Questions on infections in the genital tract
- Medicolegal examination in obgy and Gynae including Rape.
- Intra-Uterine growth retardation
- Questions on a displacement of the uterus
- Family Planning
- Operative procedure, sterilization and organization of programmes in the urban and rural surroundings
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy
- Conventional contraceptives
- U.D. and oral pills
MPSC Written Test Syllabus 2018 – Preventive Social and Community Medicine
- International Health
- Ability to monitor national health programmes
- Environmental Health
- Social and Community Medicine
- Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- General Epidemiology
- National Programmes
- Health Administration and Planning
- Demography and Health Statistics
- Communicable Diseases
- Nutrition and Health
- Non-communicable diseases
- Occupational Health
- Genetics and Health
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
- Maternal and Child Health
- Management of common health problems
- Knowledge of maternal and child wellness
Manipur PSC Preparation Tips 2018
Aspirants can check MPSC Manipur MO Preparation tips 2018. Detailed Manipur PSC Preparation Tips helps applicants to score maximum marks in the written test. Note down all the steps involved in the tips and follow them during preparation. candidates can make use of these preparation tips while preparing for any competitive exams.
- Download Manipur PSC Syllabus 2018 and Manipur PSC Medical Officer Paper pattern 2018.
- Make a list of important concepts.
- Prepare the best timetable by giving priority to important topics.
- Follow the timetable daily for preparation.
- See study material for all the concepts.
- Revise the topics and practice MPSC Manipur MO Solved Papers.
MPSC Manipur MO Exam syllabus 2018
The details given here about Manipur PSC Syllabus 2018 is helpful for candidates. Bookmark our site to get the Latest Employment News for all Govt Jobs. Get exam syllabus details, hall tickets, job notifications, previous papers etc.