DAT Mahakosh Recruitment 2019 Notification 2019 for 932 Lekha Lipik & Kanishth Lekhapal / Kanishth Lekha Parikshak Posts has out recently. Check division wise 932 Lekha Lipik/Lekhapal (Accountant Clerk & Jr. Accountant) Mahakosh DAT Vacancies here. Interested candidates can ensure the Vitta Vibhag Bharti 2019 eligibility criteria & then apply for Mahakosh DAT Lekha Lipik Jobs 2019 before the due date i.e, 29/01/2019. Other details of DAT Mahakosh Clerk Accountant Notification 2019 like Age Limit, Qualification, Recruitment process, Salary, Application procedure, etc are provided below.
Mahakosh DAT Recruitment 2019
|Mahakosh Director of Accounts & Treasures (DAT) Recruitment 2019 details|
|Conducting Organization Name||Mahakosh – Director of Accounts & Treasures (DAT)|
|Name of the Posts||Lekha Lipik & Lekhapal (Accountant Clerk & Jr. Accountant)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||932 Posts|
|Type of Job||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Initial Date to DAT Maharashtra Lekhpal Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||9th January 2019|
|Closing Date to submit DAT Mahakosh Recruitment 2019 Application form||29th January 2019|
Mahakosh Director of Accounts & Treasures (DAT) Recruitment 2019
Mahakosh Director of Accounts & Treasures (DAT) is offering job opportunities for unemployed people who are eagerly waiting for Sarkari Naukri.
Mahakosh – Directorate of Accounts and Treasuries, Maharashtra has recently published the DAT Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 advertisement for the recruitment of eligible applicants for Lekha Lipik & Lekhapal (Accountant Clerk & Jr. Accounting) posts. As per the DAT Mahakosh Recruitment 2019 Notification, a total of 932 vacancies are allocated for the above-said posts. The DAT Maharashtra Lekhpal Recruitment 2019 Apply Online link is activated on 9th January 2019 & available upto 29th January 2019 @ https://www.mahakosh.gov.in/
Latest Advertisement for Maharashtra Finance Department Examination 2019: According to the official DAT Mahakosh Clerk Accountant Notification, applicants must have completed Degree in relevant disciplines from a recognized university. Coming to the age criteria, candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 43 years old to get eligible for Mahakosh DAT Vacancy 2019 Lekha Lipik & Lekhapal Posts. We have furnished the full details about DAT Mahakosh clerk & accountant recruitment 2019 Notification like Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Fees, Salary, How to Apply, Important Dates & Maharashtra Finance Dept Recruitment 2019 Notification & Application form Links, etc.
Download DAT Mahakosh Syllabus
932 Lekha Lipik/Lekhapal Mahakosh DAT Vacancies
|Name of the posts||No of vacancies|
|Kanishth Lekhapal/ Kanishth Lekha Parikshak||334|
|Total No. of Vacancies||932 Posts|
Division wise Mahakosh DAT Vacancy 2019 Lekha Lipik & Lekhapal Posts
|Name of the Division||Accounting Clerk / Audit Clerk||Junior Accountant / Junior Auditor||Total No. of Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||598||334||932 Vacancies|
DAT Mahakosh Clerk & Accountant Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Willing candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility conditions like Age Limit, Qualification, etc before applying for DAT Mahakosh Recruitment 2019. Also, get Latest Employment News of the Week 2019 here.
Mahakosh DAT Lekha Lipik Jobs – Age Limit
Applicants of Maharashtra Finance Department Recruitment 2019 have to possess the age criteria as below.
- Minimum 18 years and
- Maximum 43 years.
As per the official Maharashtra Vitta Vibhag Mahakosh Bharti 2019 Notification, age relaxation in the upper limit is admissible to the reserved candidates.
DAT Maharashtra Lekhpal Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
Candidates should have a Degree in Commerce/Graduate in Statics, Maths, OR Economics of one Subject or Certificate of Higher Secondary School With Commerce Subject With Marathi Typing 30 WPM and English Typing 40 WPM & Degree in Commerce / Graduate in (Statics, Maths, OR Economics ) of one Subject with minimum 55%. Typing skills in English and Marathi are also required to apply for DAT Mahakosh Jobs. The post wise Mahakosh DAT recruitment 2019 educational qualification is as follows.
- DAT Mahakosh Lekha Lipik Posts: Possess a Degree in Commerce or Certificate of Higher Secondary School With Commerce Subject & With Marathi Typing 30 WPM and English Typing 40 W.P.M.
- Mahakosh DAT Kanishth Lekhapal / Kanishth Lekha Parikshak Jobs: Candidates should be Passed Degree in Commerce with minimum 55% of Marks to apply for the above posts.
Download DAT Mahakosh Previous Papers
Maharashtra Vitta Vibhag Mahakosh Bharti 2019 Notification – Details
In addition to the Eligibility criteria, also get further details of DAT Mahakosh Recruitment 2019 Notification such as Application Fee, Selection Criteria, Pay Scale, etc.
DAT Mahakosh clerk & accountant Vacancy 2019 – Application Fee
Applicants of Mahakosh DAT Recruitment 2019 have to pay the application fee as follows.
- General Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- SC/ST/ PWD candidates: Rs.150/-.
The fee payment for Maharashtra Finance Department Recruitment 2019 can be done through online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
Maharashtra Finance Department Jobs – Selection Process
- Selection of the eligible candidates for Mahakosh Director of Accounts & Treasures (DAT) Jobs 2019 will be based on written examination, skill test, and Interview.
DAT Mahakosh Maharashtra Lekha Lipik/Lekhpal Posts – Salary
Selected candidates for DAT Mahakosh Recruitment 2019 for 932 Lekha Lipik/Lekhpal Jobs will receive a good pay scale as follows.
- Lekha Lipik Salary is Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
- Junior Accountant(Kanishth Lekhapal) Salary is Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-.
Download DAT Mahakosh Admit Card
Apply for Mahakosh DAT Maharashtra Recruitment 2019
The Maharashtra Finance Department Recruitment 2019 Registration Process has started on 9th January 2019 & ends on 29th January 2019. Eligible candidates can follow the step by step process to fill Mahakosh Director of Accounts & Treasures (DAT) Recruitment 2019 Application Form.
Guidelines to fill DAT Mahakosh Recruitment 2019 Application form
- Go to official website i.e, mahakosh.maharashtra.gov.in
- You will redirect to the homepage of the official portal.
- Click “careers” find the advertisement “Simplified publication of short advertisement advertisements for accountant clerical and junior accounting posts”
- DAT Mahakosh Recruitment 2019 Notification Advertisement for Maharashtra Finance Department Examination 2019 will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Click on the relevant link to “DAT Mahakosh Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 apply online”.
- Enter all the details in the Directorate of Accounts and Treasuries Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Application form correctly.
- Upload passport size scanned photograph & signature if required in the prescribed format.
- Finally, click the submit button.
- Download application form & take the print of the Mahakosh DAT Recruitment 2019 application form.
Vitta Vibhag Mahakosh Bharti Notification 2019 – Important Dates
|Starting Date to DAT Mahakosh clerk & accountant recruitment 2019 Apply Online||09.01.2019|
|Closing Date to submit DAT Maharashtra Lekhpal Recruitment 2019 Application Form||29.01.2019|
Download DAT Mahakosh Clerk Accountant Notification 2019
In this article, we have provided all the details regarding Mahakosh DAT Recruitment 2019 Notification for your convenience purpose only. For further more details like DAT Mahakosh Recruitment Admit Card, Answer Key, Mahakosh DAT Lekhpal Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Result & more Government Jobs in Maharashtra, keep in connecting to our page RRB Recruitment regularly. If you have any other queries/ problems comment us in given below section.