Check simple steps to fill LPUNEST 2020 application form. Get the direct link to apply for LPUNEST 2020 exam. Refer LPU NEST registration 2020 process. View eligibility criteria to fill LPUNEST application form 2020. See LPUNEST login 2020 details. Know LPU NEST application fee payment modes. Check how to register for LPUNEST 2020 exam and important dates.
LPUNEST Application Form 2020 | LPU NEST Registration 2020
Lovely Professional University administrates the LPUNEST. LPU NEST is the university level entrance examination. LPU National Entrance and Scholarship Test 2020 provides the admission to various courses such as B.Tech, MBA, Agriculture, Design, Applied Medical Sciences, Law, PhD and Hotel Management offered by the university. Therefore, willing and interested candidates can apply to the exam. The university will admit the seats for the respective courses based on the score of NEST entrance exam. So, individuals should appear the National Eligibility and Scholarship Test to get the admission in the Lovely Professional University. Candidates have to register themselves to fill the LPUNEST 2020 application form.
In this article, candidates can get the direct link to apply for LPU NEST 2020 exam. Alsfollowlow the given procedure to submit the LPUNEST application form successfully. Applicants should submit the LPUNEST form through online mode only. Candidates can pay the application fees through online or offline modes. Are you searching for LPU NEST apply online procedure? If your answer is yes, then you can get the solution for your browsing. We are providing the simple stepwise procedure to fill LPU NEST online application form 2020 on this page for the sake of those applicants. Hence, read the given process while filling the application form of LPUNEST 2020. Scroll down the page to check the details on the registration process, exam dates, eligibility criteria and LPU NEST 2020 login. Also, refer Lovely Professional University NEST application fees payment methods.
<< LPU NEST Exam Date >>
Apply for LPUNEST 2020 – Important Dates
|LPU NEST Application form 2020 for B.Tech, MBA & PhD|
|Name of the Examination||National Eligibility and Scholarship Test – NEST 2020|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Lovely Professional University (LPU)|
|Examination Level||University Level Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Category Name||Online Application|
NEST LPU Schedule 2020
|NEST Exam Important Dates8|
|Online Registration Starts||7th January 2020|
|Ending Date of Entrance Examination||03rd April 2020|
|Last date of submission of Application||3rd April 2020|
|Slot Booking for Online Examination||1st week of March 2020|
|B.Tech Admit Card Download Date||24th April 2020|
|Display of Result||16th June 2020|
|Commencement of counselling||July 2020 onwards|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Lovely Professional University NEST 2020 Exam
Applicants should refer the LPU NEST eligibility criteria before going to start the application form filling process to know they are eligible or not. LPUNEST 2020 eligibility is as follows
- Candidate should be the person of India.
- Applicants must have passed the 12th examination from any recognized board to eligible for writing the LPUNEST exam.
- Candidates who are appearing the 12th exams are also eligible to apply for LPU NEST 2020 exam.
- Individuals should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English subjects (for B.Tech – CHE Petroleum/ CHE) or Physics, Chemistry, English & one of the subject from Maths/ Biology/ Biotechnology (for B.Tech – BT, Biotechnology, Food Technology, etc).
- Students must have minimum 60% aggregate marks in the 12th examination.
How to Fill LPU NEST Application Form 2020 | LPUNEST Apply Online Procedure
Step 1: LPU NEST 2020 Registration
- Applicants are required to visit the official website of Lovely professional University or click on the provided link below.
- Candidates have to click on the “New Registration” button to register themselves.
- Applicants must enter the following details while registering for the LPUNEST 2020 exam.
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Mobile Number
- Confirm password
- Email Address
- Here, registered Email ID will act as user Id to login into the account. Candidates should create their own password.
- After that, the user Id and password will be sent to the registered Mobile number and Email address.
- By entering the User/ registration Id and password, candidates need to login to their account to fill LPU NEST application form 2020.
Step 2: Filling LPUNEST 2020 Application Form
The candidates can fill the LPU NEST application form 2020 through online or offline mods. They have to fill the particulars in the application form of LPUNEST 2020 such as
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Category: Date of Birth
- Gender: Female/Male
- Thereafter, Candidates have to click on ‘Continue’ button to proceed to the next step.
- Class 12th Qualification Details
- Class 12th Details
- 12th Status Passed/ Appearing
- Marks – Grade or Percentage
- Enter Grades like 34.56 in % or like B-
- Enter Course / Stream
- Class 12th Duration to School/ College
- School/ College
- Have you attended any coaching? Yes/ No
- Enter School/College Name
- State School/ College District School/ College
- Contact Details
- Enter your Address
- Enter City Name
- Email ID
- Contact Number
- Alternate Contact Number
On successful completion of form filling, candidates have to recheck the entered details and then click on the “Submit” button. Further modifications are not allowed in the submitted LPU NEST application form 2020.
Step 3: Payment of LPUNEST Application form Fees
- After that candidates have to pay the LPUNEST application fee.
- Candidates can make the fee either offline or online modes.
- The application fee for all category boys is Rs. 700/- and girls: Rs. 400/-.
Online Mode: The candidates can make the application fee payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Offline Mode (DD): In case candidates want to make the payment of LPUNEST registration fees through Demand Draft, they should prepare the DD in favour of Lovely Professional University, Payable at Jalandhar. Applicants have to send the DD along with the filled LPUNEST application form 2020 to the corresponding address:
Division of Admissions (LPU NEST-2020)
Lovely Professional University,
Jalandhar- Delhi G.T. Road,
Phagwara, Punjab (India)-144411
Step 4: Upload Required Scanned Documents
- Candidates have to upload their scanned images of signature and photograph.
- Applicants also upload the Birth Certificate/ Aadhar Card.
- Qualifying exam certificate – In case the qualifying exam certificate is not available at the time of filling the LPUNEST 2020 application form, Candidates can submit it later.
- The images/ documents must be in specified format and size.
Step 5: Print out of LPUNEST Online Application Form
- The candidates those who are submitted the filled LPUNEST application form 2020 successfully, they should take the print copy of the LPU NEST 2020 application form for future reference.
About Lovely Professional University National Eligibility and Scholarship Test
LPU NEST exam will be administrated by Lovely Professional University. LPUNEST is one of the university level entrance exams. The university offers the admissions for various courses such as B.Tech, MBA, Agriculture, Design, Applied Medical Sciences, Law, PhD and Hotel Management through the National Entrance and Scholarship Test 2020. Hence, the candidates who are willing to get the seat in the Lovely professional University for specified courses, they should attend for the exam on the respective date. First of all, candidates must register for LPU NEST 2020 exam and fill the application form for LPUNEST 2020 exam. Applicants should submit the filled LPUNEST 2020 application form & submit it before the due date of submission.
Here, we have given the total information for only reference purpose. So, we will update it after the official declaration of LPU NEST 2020 notfication. Hence, stay tuned to our RRB Recruitment site to check the latest details on LPUNEST application form 2020 for all courses.
<<< LPUNEST 2020 Application Form >>>