A job notification was broadcasted from Ministry of Labour & Employment, Labour Bureau on 21st June 2018. Therefore, Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018 equipped with 875 job vacancies for Supervisor, Investigator, Consultant & Other Posts. In addition to that, Labour Bureau Investigator Recruitment 2018 Online Application link will activate on 21st June 2018. Hence, interested candidates can audit the details and Labour Bureau Investigator Recruitment 2018 Apply Online @ labourbureau.nic.in However, the last date to apply for Labour Bureau Jobs is Within 10 Days on an advertisement of this notification.
Labour Bureau Investigator Recruitment 2018
|New Labour Bureau Notification 2018 Details|
|Name of the Authority or Organization||Ministry of Labour & Employment, Labour Bureau.|
|Name of the Designation||Supervisor, Investigator, Consultant & Other Posts.|
|Mode of Application||Apply Online.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||875 Jobs|
|Advertisement Issue Date||21st June 2018.|
|Initial Date to fill Online Application Form||21st June 2018.|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Within 10 Days of the Publication of Labour Bureau Advertisement.|
|Name of the Category||Notifications.|
|Job Category||Naukri Samachar|
Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment 2018
Dear Candidates, are you willing to work in one of the reputed organization and are you in search of any job opportunities? Hence, interested candidates can make the best use of this opportunity of 875 job vacancies. Therefore, you can also go through the detailed information regarding Labour Bureau Notification 2018 mentioned in the following departments. In addition to that, Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018 has a huge number of unfilled positions for Supervisor, Investigator, Consultant & Other Jobs.
However, candidates are suggested to audit the eligibility details which consists of the required age limit and educational qualifications for Labour Bureau Investigator Recruitment 2018. Furthermore, you can also check the information about the selection procedure, guidelines to fill out an application form, Labour Bureau Salary, application fees, and important dates mentioned below. Hence, the starting date to apply for Labour Bureau Chandigarh Recruitment 2018 is from 21st June 2018 and the last date would be Within 10 Days of the Publication of Labour Bureau Advertisement.
Labour Bureau Vacancy 2018 Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
Labour Bureau Chandigarh Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Willing aspirants must fulfil the conditions put forth by श्रम और रोजगार मंत्रालय, श्रम ब्यूरो| In addition to that, interested job seekers can go through the eligibility details and Labour Bureau Online Apply @ labourbureau.nic.in before the last date.
Ministry of Labour Bureau Posts – Educational Qualifications
For Investigator Posts: –
- Contenders should have finished BA or B.Sc. or B.Com or BBE with any one of the subjects such as Economics, Statics, Math from a recognized institute.
For Supervisor Posts: –
- Applicants must have done Post Graduation Degree in Applied Economics or Econometrics or Economics or Business Economics or any equivalent Post Graduation in Mathematics, Statistics, & Commerce or its equivalent qualification or He/She should have 2 Years of Professional Experience.
Aspirants can also check the details about required educational qualifications for other posts given in Labour Bureau Investigator Recruitment Notification 2018.
< RRB Notification 2019 – Upcoming 14K+ Jobs >
Labour Bureau Jobs – Age Limit
|Designation Name||Minimum Age Limit (Years)||Maximum Age Limit (Years)|
Labour Bureau Notification 2018 @ labourbureau.nic.in
Ministry of Labour & Employment, Labour Bureau issued an advertisement notification for 875 job vacancies for Supervisor, Investigator, Consultant & Other Posts. Hence, interested and willing candidates can check the detailed information and apply online as soon as possible.
Labour Bureau Investigator Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
- Merit List.
- Personal Interview.
Ministry of Labour Bureau Investigator Pay Scale
|Sr. No.||Name of the Posts||Monthly Payment|
|1.||Investigator||Rs. 19,800 /-|
|2.||Supervisor||Rs. 60,000 /-|
|3.||Consultant||Rs. 21,120 /-|
|4.||Assistant||Rs. 14,520 /-|
|5.||Stenographer||Rs. 14,520 /-|
Labour Bureau Notification 2018 – Application Fees
- Check the Advertisement Notification.
How to Apply for Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018-19?
Job seekers can check the application procedure and apply the same while filling Labour Bureau Online Application Form. In addition to this, before applying for Labour Bureau Investigator Jobs, you can go through the points given below.
Steps to fill Labour Bureau Online Application Form
- First of all, contenders are suggested to visit Ministry of Labour & Employment, Labour Bureau Official website i.e. labourbureau.nic.in
- When the homepage is displayed, start searching for the desired Labour Bureau Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Download it and go through the rules and regulations provided in the official Labour Bureau Chandigarh Notification 2018.
- Also, Check your eligibility with the essential details mentioned in it and apply only if you have satisfied the conditions.
- Click on Labour Burea Apply Online link and when Labour Bureau Online Application Form is open, start entering the details.
- When you have completed filling the required details like your name, DOB, address, educational qualification and other information upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Furthermore, upload all necessary documents and certificates in the prescribed format.
- Later make a payment of the desired application fees through an online channel (if specified).
- Finally, click on submit button and take a print out after re-checking the filled details.
Labour Bureau 2018 – Important Dates
|Advertisement Issue Date||21st June 2018.|
|Start Date to fill Online Application Form||21st June 2018.|
|Final Date to Apply Online||Within 10 Days of the Publication of Labour Bureau Advertisement.|
Labour Bureau Investigator Notification 2018-19
Job Seekers, you are kindly informed that the information provided in this article is just an overview about Labour Bureau Investigator Recruitment 2018. As a result, aspirants should go through Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018 Notification pdf from Ministry of Labour & Employment, Labour Bureau Official Website. Finally, you can download Labour Bureau Notification 2018 pdf from the link which is offered below.
In conclusion, We suppose that the details mentioned above are beneficial to you and made a clear idea Labour Bureau Jobs. As a result, stay tuned to Sarkari Naukri for more latest job updates and work hard to make your dreams come true.