KTET Previous Question Papers with Solutions available here. Refer ktet.kerala.gov.in for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Model Papers & Government of Kerala General Education Old Papers. Also, contenders able to find KTET Study material and Preparation Tips in the below sections. Take the reference of the KTET Solved Papers & Kerala TET Sample Papers to crack the written exam. The candidates also get Syllabus and Exam Pattern in this article for better preparation.
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Solved Papers
Aspirants can check the KTET Solved Papers with Answers from this article. We have collected all the information regarding Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test & Kerala TET Previous Year Question Papers here. All of us know that KTET Exam Papers with Answers guide the candidates to prepare well for the exam. So, to help the contenders during their preparation, we provided last 10 years Kerala TET Old Year Question Papers with Solutions. If the aspirants ready to write the exam with the preparation of the KTET Sample Papers, they can easily crack the written exam.
The main advantage of the practice of the KTET Question Papers is participants can able to know the type of questions, subjects and exam pattern easily. Individuals must start their preparation after collecting the KTET Test Papers with Answers. KTET Practice Question Papers with Answers available in this article in PDF Format. The candidates who applied for the KTET Exam can download and start their practice with the Kerala TET Previously Asked Questions and Answers. KTET Old Year Papers plays an important role in the preparation to attempt the written examination.
KTET Previous Question Papers with Answers Key
|Kerala TET Old Papers|
|Name of the Organisation||Government of Kerala General Education|
|Name of the Post||Teacher|
|Name of the Exam||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Starting Date to Apply||6 September 2018|
|Ending date to Apply||15 September 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||11 October 2018|
|Exam Date||20, 21 & 28 October 2018|
|Selection Process||Written examination|
|Job Category||Teacher Jobs|
|Category||Previous Question Papers|
Free Download KTET Model Question Papers in Malayalam
To perform well the exam, aspirants must practice with the KTET Previous Years Question Papers with Solutions. Before beginning the preparation, check the KTET Model Question Papers which are available in the links given here on this page. Perfect preparation is possible when the aspirants concentrate on the KTET Frequently Asked Questions and Answers. We provided Syllabus and Exam Pattern along with the KTET Exam Question Papers with Answers. So, aspirants should start their preparation by taking the help of the KTET Previous Question Papers Category 4.
Download Kerala TET Solved Question Papers
- Kerala TET Exam Model Question Papers with Answers | KTET Sample Question Papers with Answers
- Kerala TET Question Papers with Answers | Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Practice Papers
- Free PDF of Kerala TET Model Question Paper | KTET Recruitment Test Papers
- Kerala TET Category 3 Question Paper with Solutions | TET Key Papers in Kerala
- TET Exam Model Question Paper in Kerala | KTET Previous Year Papers
- Kerala TET Question Paper 2013 | Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Old Question Papers
- Free Download Kerala TET Previous Question Papers | KTET Category 3 Question Paper
- Kerala TET Exam 2013 Question Paper | KTET Question Paper 2017
- Kerala TET Previous Year Question Papers
Preparation Tips for KTET Exam
Provided Kerala TET Preparation Tips help the aspirants in their preparation. Also, contenders can learn tricks to get prepared well for the exam. These KTET preparation tips not only help in the preparation of Kerala TET Exam but also intenders use these preparation tips for any exam. So, take these KTET preparation tips as a reference to good marks in the exam.
- Collect KTET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018 first.
- Make a note of the subjects in an order according to weightage.
- Concentrate more on high weightage subjects.
- Practice KTET Previous Papers to get proper knowledge on the exam.
- Revise all the topics before going for the exam.
ktet.kerala.gov.in KTET Previous Question Papers
Here is the great opportunity for the contenders who are looking to get a job as a teacher. The government of Kerala General Education released an announcement to recruit the contenders for the post of the Teacher Eligibility Test. Aspirants who want to crack this job must start their preparation with the help of the KTET Category 3 Model Question Papers. Prepare well for the exam by taking the help of the KTET Category 3 Question Papers. Prepare perfect with the provided KTET Previous Year Question papers with Solutions.
Syllabus of Kerala TET Exam
Make a note of all subjects that are required for Kerala TET Syllabus 2018 and then begin your preparation. The provided ktet.kerala.gov.in Exam Syllabus 2018 will help the aspirants a lot to know about the various concepts that are asked in the exam. Go through the below section and note down the topics need to prepare.
KTET Syllabus for For Lower Primary Classes
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Environmental Studies
- The language I- Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada
- Language II- English/ Arabic
Syllabus of KTET Upper Primary Classes
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- The language I – Malayalam/ Tamil/Kannada/English
- Language II-(Other than Language I) Malayalam/English
Kerala Teachers Eligibility Tests High School Classes Syllabus
- Adolescent Psychology, Theories of Learning and Teaching Aptitude
- Subject-specific areas (Content & Pedagogy)
KTET Language Teachers Syllabus
- Child Development, Pedagogy & Teacher Aptitude
- Subjects specific paper (Content & Pedagogy)
Exam Pattern of Kerala Teachers Eligibility Tests
KTET Exam Pattern for For Lower Primary Classes
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy
(relevant to age group 6-11)
|2.||The language I- Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada||30||30|
|3.||Language II- English/ Arabic||30||30|
Paper Pattern of KTET Upper Primary Classes
|S.No.||Name of the Subjects||Total No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy
(relevant to age group 11-14)
|(a) For Mathematics and Science teachers:
Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Science Teachers: Social
(c) For any other teachers (a) or (b)
|2.||The language I – Malayalam/ Tamil/Kannada/English||30||30|
|3.||Language II-(Other than Language I) Malayalam/English||30||30|
We have provided all the information regarding Kerala KTET Previous Question Papers. Hence, bookmark our web page rrbrecruitment.co.in to get the latest information about all Govt exams, Bank Exams, PSU Jobs etc. Also, contenders can get Notification Details, admit cards, syllabus and Results here in this article.