New Karnataka Head Master Syllabus 2018 is available here. Intenders can check updated KPSC Teacher Syllabus 2018 and KPSC HM Test Pattern 2018. Follow the latest Syllabus for KPSC Kannada Language Teacher, Karnataka PSC Teacher Preparation Tips. Get new KPSC Mathematics Teacher Exam Syllabus 2018 & Study Plan. Find the best study material, exam dates. Also, go through www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Teacher Syllabus 2018 to collect more information regarding the examination.
KPSC Teacher Syllabus 2018-19
Are you been searching for the latest KPSC Head Master Exam Syllabus 2018? If you say yes, then refer to this site. Our team www.rrbrecruitment.co.in is planning to collect the whole data of Karnataka Urdu Language Teacher Syllabus 2018 & KPSC Teacher Paper Pattern 2018. So examinees must have a basic idea on new Karnataka Public Service Commission Exam Syllabus 2018. With the referance of complete Syllabus Of KPSC Teacher, contenders can work hard for the written exam. Download Karnataka PSC Teacher Exam Syllabus Pdf for free from below modules.
The competition for Karnataka State govt jobs is very high. So individuals can note down KPSC Teacher Syllabus 2018 and start test preparation as early as possible. By using entire ಕೆಪಿಎಸ್ಸಿ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕ ಪಠ್ಯಕ್ರಮ 2018, applicants can know what to prepare and how to prepare for the exam. Therefore go through the latest Karnataka PSC Science Teacher Syllabus, KPSC Head Master Question Pattern for better performance in the test. It is important to prepare each and every concept from Karnataka Head Master Syllabus 2018 before going to appear at the written examination.
Karnataka PSC Head Master Syllabus 2018 – Overview
|KPSC RPC Exam Syllabus 2018|
|Name of the exam conducting board||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Teacher & Head Master|
|Total no. of vacancies||700 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Interview|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Starting date||23 November 2018|
|Last date for applications||22 December 2018|
|Tentative Exam date||Notify Later|
|Admit card release date||Update Soon|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Official Web Portal||www.kpsc.kar.nic.in|
|Category Name||Exam Syllabus|
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಪಿಎಸ್ಸಿ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕ ಪಠ್ಯಕ್ರಮ 2018
Karnataka Public Service Commission is inviting online applications from eligible aspirants. Contenders who are willing to apply for KPSC Head Master Jobs 2018 must ensure the eligibility conditions. As per the Karnataka PSC Official Notification, eligible intenders can apply online for KPSC Head Master & Teacher Recruitment 2018 before the end date. Applied candidates must perform well in the written exam, interview to get placed in the KPSC Govt Organisation.
KPSC Head Master Question Pattern 2018
Karnataka Social Science Teacher Pattern 2018 is tabulated here. With the guidance of updated Karnataka PSC Kannada Language Teacher Exam pattern 2018, candidates can get the written test information. So refer the latest KPSC Teacher Exam Syllabus 2018, KPSC Head Master Test Pattern 2018 to secure highest marks in the exam. Applicants can also check names of the subjects, exam type, total questions, marks and test duration from KPSC Teacher Question Pattern 2018. Individuals can collect data like questions weightage, subject marking scheme, exam structure and the difficulty of questions from KPSC Teacher Paper Pattern 2018.
Karnataka Teacher Exam Pattern 2018
|S. NO||Test Type||Paper||Topic Names||Total Marks||Test Duration|
|1||Objective Multiple Choice Questions||Paper I||General Knowledge||100||1 Hour 30 minutes|
|2||Paper II / Communication||General Kannada||35||2 Hours|
- KPSC HM Written test contains multiple choice questions.
- A test has 2 papers.
- Total marks in the examination are 200.
- Total exam duration is 3 hours 30 minutes.
- There is negative marking scheme.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks are deducted.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Syllabus 2018
Detailed KPSC Teacher Syllabus 2018 provides complete information on the written exam. Aspirants can see subjectwise Syllabus For Karnataka PSC Teacher along with KPSC English Language Teacher Written Test Pattern 2018 for obtaining good results.
KPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 – Computer Knowledge
- Computer Software.
- MS Excel.
- Processor Design.
- MS Power-Point.
- MS Word.
- Memory Organization.
- Control Unit Design.
- Personal Computers and their Typical users.
- I/O System Organization.
- Internet Usage.
- Use of Basic Data Structures.
- Computer Hardware.
- Data representation.
- Operating System.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆ ಸಿಲಿಬಸ್ 2018 – General Kannada
- Common Vocabulary
- Simple Sentence Structure.
- Use of Idioms and Phrases & their meaning
- Synonyms & Antonyms
Syllabus Of KPSC Head Master – General English
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Sentence Completion.
- Spotting Errors.
- Degrees of comparison.
- Parts of speech.
- Para Completion.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Direct & Indirect speech.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Joining Sentences.
- Idioms and Phrases.
www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Teacher Exam Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- General Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Indian Society and its dynamics
- Social and Cultural History of Karnataka
- Indian History
- Land Reforms and social changes in Karnataka after Independence
- Rural Development, Panchayat Raj Institutions and Rural Co‐operatives
- Indian Constitution and Public Administration
- Karnataka’s Economy; its strength and weakness; present status.
- Role of Science and Technology for the effective administration of Karnataka
- Environmental problems and the Development issues of Karnataka
Karnataka PSC Head Master Preparation Steps
New KPSC HM Exam Preparation Plan Schedule is provided here. With this Karnataka Head Master Preparation Tricks 2018, individuals can view what are the topics included in the exam. The best KPSC Teacher Study Plan also offers good time management skills with effective examination preparation. So follow Karnataka PSC Mathematics Teacher Preparation Tricks 2018 during test preparation.
- Refer KPSC Teacher Syllabus 2018 and Karnataka PSC English Language Teacher Question Pattern 2018.
- Check the important concepts based on its weightage.
- Give preferance to the important topics to construct an efficient preparation schedule.
- Aspirants must follow the schedule and prepare for the examination.
- After completion of test preparation, revise the subjects thoroughly.
- Practise KPSC Solved Papers.
- Also, attend for the online mock test before the exam.
KPSC Teacher & Head Master Exam Syllabus 2018
We hope that the above provided KPSC Teacher Syllabus 2018 is useful for aspirants. Intenders must view our home page regularly to know Sarkari Naukri information about State & Central Govt jobs, Bank jobs, Police jobs, SSC Jobs, Railway Jobs. Follow exam syllabus, job notifications, previous papers, results, admit cards.