KPSC JTO Syllabus & Exam Pattern available here. Aspirants can download Karnataka PSC Jr Training Officer Syllabus 2018 along with KPSC Exam Pattern for free. Refer KPSC Junior Training Officer Study Material, Kar PSC Preparation Tips for effective preparation scheme. Also, visit www.kpsc.kar.nic.in to know more details about Karnataka JTO Exam Syllabus.
Karnataka PSC Junior Training Officer Syllabus 2018
Good News for the candidates who wish to work in Karnataka State Govt Jobs. KPSC Junior Training Officer Syllabus 2018 is provided for the guidance of applicants. Interested contenders can download complete KPSC Syllabus PDF by using below provided a direct link. Karnataka KPSC JTO Syllabus, which is provided here is helpful for the candidates who want to clear the online exam. It is very difficult for aspirants to search the right information about Karnataka Jr Training Officer Syllabus 2018. Finally, you have reached the correct place to get the accurate information about the exam.
While preparing for the exam, it is important to know whether all the topics are covered or not from given KPSC Jr Training Officer Syllabus 2018. Along with syllabus, follow collect best study material to get expected marks in the exam. The candidates are suggested to note down these KPSC JTO Syllabus and Karnataka KPSC Exam Pattern before the written test. So that they can get placed in Karnataka Govt Jobs.
KPSC JTO Syllabus 2018 – Overview
|www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Syllabus 2018|
|Name of the board||Karnataka Public Service Commission.|
|Post Name||Junior Training Officer.|
|No. of Vacancies||1520.|
|Mode of Application||Online.|
|Starting date of application||19.02.208.|
|Ending date of application||20.03.2018.|
|Selection Process||Written test, interview.|
|Job Category||State Govt Job.|
Karnataka Public Service Commission JTO Syllabus 2018
Here is the good news for the candidates who are dreaming about Govt Jobs. KPSC released new notification for recruiting 1120 Jr Training Officers. The eligible contenders can apply online for KPSC JTO Recruitment before the last date. Applicants have to attend all the rounds of the selection process to get shortlisted for the job opportunity. It is challenging for the candidates to mark exact answers in the exam. So, aspirants should refer KPSC JTO Syllabus before the exam. Because it will give a lot of confidence to attend such competitive exams and also survive from such high competition.
PSC Karnataka Jr Training Officer Exam Pattern 2018
Karnataka Kar PSC Exam Pattern 2018 is tabulated below. Along with KPSC JTO Syllabus, Exam Pattern also plays a crucial role to make your preparation useful. Applicants have to follow Kar JTO Syllabus and KPSC Jr Training Officer Test Pattern to prepare an impressive schedule based on the weightage. If the individuals prepare each and every topic perfectly i.e mentioned in the KPSC JTO Pattern, then they can easily score eligible marks in the computer-based test.
Karnataka PSC Junior Training Officer Paper Pattern 2018 – Making Scheme
|Paper||Name of Paper||Marks||Duration|
|1.||General Paper||200||90 Min|
|2.||Specific Paper||200||120 Min|
- The questions in the competitive exam are objective multiple choice questions.
- There will 0.25 negative marks for the wrong answers.
- KPSC Exam is conducted as two papers.
- Paper I is for 200 marks & 1 hour 30 min.
- paper II Exam is held for 120 min, questions will be based on technical subjects.
Download Kar Public Service Commission JTO Syllabus 2018-19 pdf
Applicants must note down all the necessary topics that are required for the exam. It essential for the candidates to have complete KPSC Karnataka JTO Syllabus to get excellent marks in the test.
www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Jr Training Officer Syllabus 2018 – General Studies
- Current Affairs- National & International.
- Indian Economy.
- Countries & currencies.
- States & Capitals.
- Art & Culture.
- Neighbouring countries of India.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Polity.
- Countries & Capitals.
Karnataka PSC Jr Training Officer Exam Syllabus 2018 – Fitter
- Soft Skills.
- Linear Measurements.
- Physical properties of engineering metal.
- Drilling processes.
- Drill troubles.
- Grinding wheel.
- Cast Iron.
- Locking device.
- Method or fixing geared wheels for various purpose drives.
- Importance of Technical English terms used in industry.
- Foundation bolt.
KPSC Karnataka Jr Training Officer Syllabus 2018 – Electrician
- Occupational Safety and Health Basic safety introduction.
- identification of Trade‐Hand tools‐ Specifications.
- Fundamental of electricity.
- Wires/cable & its specification.
- Types of wires and cables.
- Explanation of switches.
- Chemical effect of electric current.
- Application of battery/cell.
- Introduction of fitting trade.
- Alternating Current.
- Basic electronics.
- D.C. Machines.
- Electrical Measuring Instruments.
- Induction motor.
- Synchronous Motor.
- Industrial wiring.
- Assembly & Wiring.
- Domestic Appliances.
- Powe Generation.
- Transmission of Electrical Power.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಪಿಎಸ್ಸಿ ಜೂನಿಯರ್ ತರಬೇತಿ ಅಧಿಕಾರಿ ಪಠ್ಯಕ್ರಮ 2018 – Workshop Calculation & Science
- General Simplification.
- Square Root.
- Ratio &Proportion.
- Heat Treatment.
- Density and Relative Density.
- Moment and Lever.
- Simple Machines.
- Work, Power and Energy.
- Simple Stresses and Strains.
- Velocity and Speed.
- Pitch and lead.
- Centre of Gravity.
- Bending Moments and Shearing Forces.
- Thin cylindrical Shells.
- Alternating current circuit.
- Electrical power and Energy.
- Number System.
- Electrical Estimate and Costing.
KPSC Karnataka JTO Exam Syllabus 2018 – Electronic Mechanic
- Battery /Cells.
- Ohm’s law and its variables.
- Working principle of a Transformer.
- Electrical measuring instruments.
- Regulated Power supply.
- Computer Networking.
- Transistor (CB, CE & CC) configurations.
- Clipper and Clampers.
- Power Electronics.
- Opto Electronics.
- SMD technology.
- Combinational logic circuits.
- ESD Control in Electronics.
- Protective Devices.
- Electronic Cables & Connectors.
- Communication electronics.
- Sensors, Transducers and Applications.
- Digital Panel Meter.
- Fiber optic communication.
- Solar Power (Renewable Energy System).
- Cell phones.
- LCD & LED TV.
PSC Karnataka Junior Training Officer Syllabus 2018 – Engineering Drawing
- Introduction to engineering drawing.
- Lines and lettering.
- Geometric Construction and freehand sketching of a plane figure.
- Size and layout of the drawing sheet.
- Symbolic representation.
- Engineering Curves.
- Projection of solids.
- Freehand sketch.
- Rivet and riveted joints.
- Screwed Fasteners.
- Detail and assembly drawing.
- Screw Threads.
- Mechanical Fasteners.
- Pipe Fittings.
- Gears and pulleys.
- Blueprint reading.
- Electrotechnical drawing and symbols.
- Internal electrical wiring and contractors.
- Electrical Accessories.
- Control panel.
- Distribution of power.
< Get All Latest Syllabus of Govt Exams 2018 >
www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Jr. Officer Trainee Syllabus 2018 – Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Occupational Safety & Health Importance of Safety Measures.
- Hand & Power Tools.
- Systems of measurement, Description, care & use of – Micrometers.
- Drilling machine.
- Basic electricity, Electricity principles, Ohm’s law, Current.
- Description of Chemical effects.
- Basic electronics.
- Introduction to welding and Heat Treatment Welding processes.
- Non‐destructive Testing Methods.
- Auto Industry.
- Introduction to Engine.
- Description and function of Crankshaft, camshaft, Engine Bearings.
- Description and function of the flywheel and vibration damper.
- Need for Cooling systems.
- Intake & exhaust systems.
- Diesel Fuel Systems.
- Marine & Stationary Engine.
- Emission Control.
- Clutch components.
- Final Drive & Drive Shafts.
- Automatic Transmissions.
- Steering Systems.
- Suspension Systems.
- Braking Systems.
- Introduction to Electronic fuel injection (EFI) fuel supply system.
- Introduction to EFI Engine Management.
- Charging system.
- Starting system.
- Locating vehicle information, Obtaining & interpreting scan tool data.
Karnataka Public Service Commission JTO Syllabus 2018 for all posts
Kar KPSC Jr Training Officer Preparation Tips
Aspirants who wish to crack written exam have to know the Preparation Tips. Preparation for the exam will be easy if the candidates note down the following steps and execute it regularly. In addition to exact PSC Karnataka Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Best preparation tips also useful for the aspirants to get expected a score in the exam.
- First, download KPSC JTO Syllabus & figure out the topics which are unknown to you.
- And prepare a schedule, where give more preference to difficult topics.
- After the completion of preparation. Make the revision of topics as many times as possible.
- Attend mock tests to get grip on each subject.
- Also, get KPSC JTO Previous papers and solve them for effective preparation.
Bookmark our page to get updates on the latest employment news on Sarkari Naukri. We als0 mention details of all PSU Jobs, Railway Jobs, Teacher Jobs, State & Central Govt Jobs on this page.