The KIITEE Counselling 2020 starts from 15th May 2020. Check KIITEE 2020 Counselling Dates and KIITEE Counselling Choice Filling steps. Also, see required documents for KIIT Counselling 2020. View KIITEE Counselling Fee and KIITEE Counselling Procedure. Moreover, find KIITEE Seat Reservation 2020 details.
Latest Update – KIITEE 2020 Counselling has been started for B.Tech through Offline mode from 12th May 2020.
KIITEE Counselling 2020 | KIIT 2020 Counselling
The KIITEE 2020 Counselling is an admission process that is conducted to admit students in various Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses, except MBBS, BDS, PG Medical & PG Dental. The candidates who wrote KIIT Entrance Exam are eligible to attend for KIITEE Counselling 2020. Moreover, only the candidates who qualify in the KIIT Exam can participate in kiitee.kiit.ac.in Counselling 2020. And, the candidates are called for KIIT 2020 Counselling according to their merit/ rank. Based on the seats available after each round of KIIT Counselling 2020, the 1st, 2nd,… counsellings are conducted.
Moreover, the KIIT allows the parents to attend for KIIT University Counselling 2020 in place of candidates. However, the candidate’s parents must bring additional certificates for Counselling of KIITEE 2020. Moreover, the students and their parents should intimate the officials of KIIT. In such situations, the admission is provisional, and the allotment letter is given to candidates after biometric verification only.
Know the complete KIITEE Counselling Schedule 2020 from below para. Also, read this article to know more information related to KIIT University 2020 Counselling.
KIITEE 2020 Counselling @ kiitee.kiit.ac.in
|KIITEE UG & PG Counselling 2020|
|Name of the Board||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology|
|Exam Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Application Starting Date||16th Nov 2020|
|Ending Date of Application||31st March 2020|
|KIITEE Exam Date||14th to 23rd April 2020|
|Result Declaration Date||26th April 2020|
|KIITEE Counselling Starts from||12th May 2020|
KIIT Entrance Exam Counselling 2020 Dates | KIITEE Counselling Dates 2020 Course Wise
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology conducts the KIIT Entrance Examination 2020. The KIIT Exam is conducted to provide admissions to candidates in KIIT University. Also, the University offers various Under Graduate and Post Graduate studies. The KIIT Entrance Exam is going to held from 14th April to 23rd April 2020. And, the officials release KIITEE 2020 Results on 26th April 2020. The University releases a KIITEE Counselling 2020 Schedule after the announcement of results, i.e. after 30th April 2020. And, the Counselling for KIITEE 2020 is conducted in offline mode.
The KIITEE Counselling 2020 Dates are designed as per ranks of candidates. The candidates are called from lower number ranks to higher number ranks for KIITEE counselling 2020. The candidate can check the KIITEE 2020 Counselling Dates from below table. Stay tuned to this page to know the latest updates in KIITEE Counselling Schedule 2020 of any course. Also, click here to check another University Level Entrance Exam Counselling details.
KIITEE Counselling Schedule 2020
|Course||KIITEE 2020 Counselling Dates||Timings||Category/ Branch||KIITEE 2020 Rank|
|B.Tech||May 2020||8:00 AM||General Women||1 – 3547|
|SC (W)||1 – 308|
|ST (W)||1 – 111|
|PC (W)||1 – 9|
|1:00 PM||General Women||3548 – 5756|
|May 2020||8:00 AM||General||1 – 7378|
|SC||1 – 1893|
|ST||1 – 491|
|PC||1 – 167|
|1:00 PM||General||7379 – 14768|
|May 2020||8:00 AM||General||14769 – 22228|
|1:00 PM||General||22229 – 29629|
|Biotechnology||May 2020||10:00 AM||General||1 – 3712|
|General Women||1 – 1452|
|SC||1 – 324|
|SC (W)||1 – 116|
|ST||1 – 62|
|ST (W)||1 – 24|
|PC||1 – 14|
|PC (W)||1 – 2|
|B. Sc Nursing||May 2020||2:00 PM||General||1 – 1014|
|SC||1 – 214|
|ST||1 – 54|
|PC||1 – 14|
|M. Sc Nursing||May 2020||4:00 PM||All Categories||1 – 117|
|B. Arch||May 2020||10:00 AM||General||1 – 1092|
|MPH/ MHA||May 2020||12:00 PM||All Categories||MPH: 1 – 31
MHA: 1 – 74
|MCA (LE)||May 2020||2:00 PM||All Categories||1 – 476|
|MCA||May 2020||3:00 PM||All Categories||1 – 1781|
|BBA||May 2020||10:00 AM||General||1 – 974|
|BCA||May 2020||10:00 AM||General||1 – 946|
|B. Des||May 2020||12:00 PM||General||1 – 721|
|B. Film & TV Production (BF &TP)||May 2020||12:00 PM||General||1 – 460|
|Master of Mass Communication||May 2020||12:00 PM||General||1 – 204|
|M. Tech||May 2020||2:00 PM||GATE candidates with score 400 & above|
|CSE / CS & IS||1 – 91|
|Electronics & Tele
|1 – 79|
|Electrical Engineering||1- 92|
|Mechanical Engineering||1 – 114|
|Civil Engineering||1 – 115|
|BA LLB/ BBA LLB/ B.Sc LLB||May 2020||10:00 AM||General||1-1930|
|B. Tech (Lateral Entry)||May 2020||12:00 PM||Kalinga Polytechnic
|12:30 PM||Other Candidates||1-1055|
|M Sc (Biotechnology)/ M Sc (Applied Microbiology)||May 2020||2:00 PM||All Categories||1-416|
|Integrated M.Sc & Ph.D Programme||May 2020||04:00 PM||All Categories||Applied Mathematics & Data Sciences: 1 – 13
Chemistry: 1 – 17
Applied Physics: 1 – 16
KIIT 2020 Counselling Venue 2020
Campus – VI, Convention Centre,
Kalinga Institute Of Industrial Technology (KIIT),
Deemed To Be University, Bhubaneswar – 24
Phone No: -0674 -2742103, 2741747.
Documents Required for KIIT Counselling 2020
- KIIT 2020 Admit Card.
- KIIT Rank Card 2020.
- GATE Score Card 2020, for M.Tech. GATE Qualified only.
- Class 10th Pass Certificate.
- 12th Class Mark sheet and Pass Certificate.
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate, for MCA, MCA(LE), M.Sc (Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology).
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet, for Lateral Entry Candidates.
- B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA/ M.Sc or its equivalent Degree Certificate, for M.Tech/ LLM/ Ph.D Candidates.
- Caste or Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Medical Certificate, if applicable.
- Counselling Registration Fee DD/ Challan.
Note: Carry Original Certificates and two sets of Xeroxes.
KIITEE Counselling Fee 2020 Structure
The candidate has to pay a KIITEE Counselling Registration Fee to become eligible for counselling. After paying the KIITEE Counselling Fees 2020, the candidate should carry the receipt to the counselling centre.
- Candidate should pay Rs. 75,000/- which includes the counselling registration fee of Rs. 10,000/-.
The candidate should draw a challan in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. The balance fee is paid at the time of counselling.
KIITEE Counselling Fee Refund 2020
- The KIITEE Counselling Fees Refundable is not possible.
- In case a candidate does not join in college even after the seat is allocated, the paid fee is refunded excluding counselling registration fee which is Rs. 10,000/-.
KIITEE Seat Reservation 2020
The seats are distributed on the basis different categories. The reservation percentage allocate to each category determines the number of seats that are assigned as per category. Reservation of Seats for each category is as follows:
|Category||Reservation Percentage of Seats|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||3%|
- 30% of seats in each category are reserved for women, only applicable for B.Tech/ B.Tech and M.Tech (Dual Degree) Biotechnology.
- And, all the unfilled seats are converted to General Category.
<< KIITEE Result 2020 >>
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Counselling 2020 Center | KIITEE Counselling 2020 – 21
The kiitee.kiit.ac.in Counselling is conducted in offline mode. Which means, the candidates should visit the mentioned counselling centre within the specified time to participate in KIITEE Counseling 2020. The address of counselling centre is as follows:
Campus – VI, Convention Centre,
KIIT University, Bhubaneswar-24
KIITEE Counselling Procedure 2020 | KIITEE Counselling Seat Allotment 2020
The KIITEE Admission Process 2020 is as follows:
Filling of Choices
- After releasing results, the officials publish a merit list.
- The candidates whose names are in rank list/ merit list are called for KIIT Entrance Exam Counselling 2020 as per their ranks.
- On the scheduled date, the candidates have to reach the counselling venue on or before half an hour fo starting of KIITEE Counseling 2020.
- Now, the candidates have to fill in their choices as per their order of preference of courses.
- While going for KIIT 2020 Counselling, the candidates must carry all the necessary certificates along with receipt of fee payment.
- In case the candidate fails to bring certificates or produces fake documents, then he/ she is not eligible for admission.
- After verification of documents, the seats are allocated to candidates.
- The officials allocate seats to a candidate on the basis of his/her choices, rank, seat availability.
- After seat is allocated, the candidate has to confirm it by paying the fee.
Note that, the counselling is stopped at any round as soon as the seats are filled completely.
Bookmark this site or press Ctrl + D to check upcoming All India Entrance Exam details of all categories such as notification, application form, previous papers, exam date, admit card, answer key, rank predictor, result, rank card, counselling and seat allotment.