Kerala University Admission 2020 process will be started soon. Refer Kerala University Online Admission Schedule for the academic year 2020-21. Get University of Kerala Admission Form for Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses from the below sections. Scroll down to get complete details on keralauniversity.ac.in UG/ PG Admissions 2020-21 such as Eligibility Criteria, Courses Offered, Seats Available, Fee Structure and so on.
Kerala University Admission 2020-21 PG Schedule
|2020 Kerala University Admissions Dates|
|Notification Release Date of Kerala University PG Admissions 2020||1st Week of March 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of PG Admission Kerala University Application forms||2nd Week of April 2020|
|Kerala University PG Entrance Exam Date 2020||Last Week of May 2020|
|University of Kerala Admission Rank List Issue Date||1st Week of August 2020|
|PG Admission 2020 Kerala University Online Started from||3rd Week of August 2020|
|Classes Commenced From||3rd Week of August 2020|
|Kerala University PG Admission 2020 Last Date||2nd Week of September 2020|
Kerala University UG Admission 2020 Dates
Here we have provided the expected UG Admission Kerala University 2020 Schedule. The candidates who want to take the Kerala University UG Admission through Entrance Exam can refer to the mentioned dates.
|Kerala University PG Online Application Starts From||May 2020|
|Kerala University UG Admission 2020 Last Date for form submission||1st Week of June 2020|
|University of Kerala First Allotment Admission List||Second Week of June 2020|
|Kerala University 2nd Allotment List||Second Week of June 2020|
|Kerala University Admission Third Allotment List Releasing Date||Third Week of June 2020|
|Joining Date of College||Fourth Week of June 2020|
|Buffer Date for College Joining||Last Week of June 2020|
|Classes Commencement||1st Week of July 2020|
|1st Supplementary Allotment (4th Admission Allotment List)||1st Week of July 2020|
|College Level Kerala University Spot Admission 2020||1st Week of August 2020|
Procedure for Admission Kerala University
- Kerala University Admission for B.Tech and B.Arch courses will be done on the basis of score in the KEAM (Engineering, Architecture and Medical and Pharmacy) Entrance Exam.
- The candidates who qualified in the NATA exam are also eligible for Kerala University B.Arch Admissions 2020.
- Under Graduate Degree courses Admissions except for BPA, BFA and B.P.Ed offered as per the Merit base.
- The students will be shortlisted based on the Marks obtained in th 10+2 Examination followed by Kerala University UG Admission allotment rounds.
- The Admission BFA, BPA and B.P.Ed courses in Kerala University is based on the marks secured in the Entrance Test followed by an Aptitude Test and Physical Proficiency Test in the case of B.P.Ed course.
- For Kerala University PG Admission, the University conducts the separate Entrance Exam followed by an Interview.
- The candidates who qualified in the GATE are also eligibile for Kerala University M.Tech Admission 2020.
- As per the Marks in the CAT, KMAT or CMAT, the candidates will be selected for University of Kerala MBA Admissions (Full Time).
- Kerala University Admission 2020 to Ph.D and M.Phil courses will be done on the performance in the Entrance Exam followed by Interview which conducted by the University.
- DBT – JRF/ DST – INSPIRE/ GATE/ ICAR/ UGC NET/ CSIR NET/ ICMR or SLET qualified candidates are exempted from the PhD Entrance Examination.
University of Kerala Admission PG Courses Eligibility Criteria
For UG Courses: The candidates have to basically complete the 10+2 Examination in the relevant discipline from the recognized board to take Kerala University UG Admission 2020-21.
For PG Courses Except for M.Tech:
The students should complete the 10+2+3 scheme the Bachelor Degree course from University of Kerala or equivalent. They have also secured the following grade points in the qualifying examination.
- CGPA of 2 & above in a four-point scale.
- 5/ above in a 10 – point scale.
- 3.5 or above in a Seven-point scale.
- Should obtain 50% aggregate marks in their Bachelor Degree.
Marks Relaxation will applicable for the SC & ST Candidates.
- CGPA of 1.8/ above in a Four point scale.
- 4.5 or Above in a Ten point scale.
- 3. 15 & above in a Seven-point scale.
- 45% in Bachelor Degrees which award marks.
For M.Tech Courses:
The students need to complete the 10+2+3+2/ 10+2+3+3 schemes from the Kerala University or any equivalent recognized university. Also, secure the following aggregate marks to get PG Admission in Kerala University 2020.
- CGPA of 2.2/ above in a Four point scale.
- 5.5 or above in a 10-point scale.
- 3.8 or above in a 7 -point scale.
- 55% or above in the Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
Relaxation for SC/ ST Candidates will be followed as:
- 5.0 or above in a 10-point scale.
- 3.5 or above in a 7-point scale.
- CGPA of 2.0 or above in a 4-point scale.
- 50% or above Aggregate Marks in the Bachelor Degree.
[ Also, Check Kerala University Results ]
Courses Offered by Kerala University
The University of Kerala provides various courses such as Under Graduate, Post Graduate, PhD, Research, etc. The following programmes are available in the Kerala University.
Under Graduate Courses
- BA (Bachelor of Arts)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BArch (Bachelor of Architecture)
- BEd (Bachelor of Education)
- BCom (Bachelor of Commerce)
- BPA (Bachelor of Performing Arts)
- BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts)
- BSc (Bachelor of Science)
- BPEd (Bachelor of Physical Education)
- BTech (Bachelor of Technology)
- BSW (Bachelor of Social Work)
- LLB (Bachelor of Laws)
- BVoc (Bachelor of Vocational Courses)
Post Graduate Courses
- Master of Arts (MA):
- Tamil Language and Literature.
- English language and Literature.
- German Language and Literature.
- Malayalam Language and Literature.
- Russian Language and Literature.
- Arabic Language and Literature.
- Political Science.
- Sanskrit General Language and Literature.
- Hindi Language and Literature.
- Islamic History.
- Master of Science (M.Sc):
- Aquatic Biology and Fisheries.
- Environmental Sciences.
- Zoology (Pure & Applied).
- Genetics & Plant Breeding.
- Integrative Biology.
- Computer Science.
- Applied Psychology.
- Computational Biology.
- Master of Technology (M.Tech):
- Future Studies.
- Computer Science.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- General & Tourism.
- Master of Social Works (MSW).
- Master of Commerce (M.Com).
- Master of Library and Information Science (M.LI.Sc.).
- Ph.D: All Departments.
Admission Kerala University Fee Structure
Name of the Course/ Programme
Bachelor of Arts (BA) + Bachelor of Laws
Bachelor of Architecture
Bachelor of Computer Application
Bachelor of Law
Bachelor of Commerce + Bachelor of Laws
Bachelor of Business Administration + Bachelor of Laws
Bachelor of Arts
Master of Physical Education
Master of Business Administration
Master of Laws
Master of Journalism and Mass Communication
Master of Planning
Master of Communication & Journalism
Master of Social Work
Masters in Tourism Administration
Master of Education
Master of Technology
Master of Science
Master of Philosophy
Master of Performing Arts
Master of Library and Information Science
Master of Architecture (Urban Design)
Master of Arts
Master of Computer Applications
Master of Visual Arts
Master of Commerce
Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of Education
Bachelor of Commerce
Bachelor of Physical Education
Bachelor of Fine Arts
Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Social Work
Bachelor of Technology
Bachelor of Vocational Studies
Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
Bachelor of Library and Information Science
Post Graduate Diploma
Diploma in Russian
| 700/ year
Advanced Diploma in Russian
Certificate Course in German
University of Kerala Admission Form Submission Procedure
- First of all, the candidates need to go the official website of Kerala University, i.e., www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in or www.keralauniversity.ac.in
- On the University of Kerala homepage, they need to look for “Online Registration Portal” and hit on it.
- In the Kerala University Admission Form 2020, they should provide the details like Name of Applicant, Date of Birth, Category, Gender, Fee Amount, etc.
- After that, submit the provided information.
- After that, make Kerala University 2020-21 Admission Registration Fee Payment through Bank Challan.
- Later, upload the required scanned certificates/ documents in the wanted format.
- Finally, take a printout of Kerala University Online Admission form 2020 to provide at the time of Admission.
Kerala University Seat Allotment 2020 Process @ www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in
The University of Kerala Admissions UG/ PG Seat Allotment will be done in the two stages. The two stages are (i) Report at the University (ii) Verification of Documents.
Report at the University: The students have to report at the college on the mentioned dates before the Head of the Department. The candidates should bring some original certificates at the time of reporting.
Verification of Original Documents: The University Head of the Department is responsible for verification of documents/ certificates and satisfaction of the correctness of the records produced by the student at Kerala University Admission 2020 Time.
Required Documents for Kerala University 2020 Admission
- Registration Fee receipt (Original copy) towards Registration fee.
- Print out of the Kerala University online Application generated by the Candidate.
- Qualifying Examination Original Mark List.
- Kerala University Admission 2020 Allotment Memo (Latest).
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Fee Receipt (Original Copy) towards special fee affiliation, eligibility fee, matriculation, recognition.
- Course and Conduct Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Non-creamy layer (NCL) Certificate for SEBC/ OEC candidates.
- BPL Certificate/ Original Community Certificate
- Eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala if candidates passed qualifying examination other than HSE/ VHSE conducted by Government of Kerala/ the examination conducted by CBSE/ CISCE boards.
- Original certificates to prove the claim for grace marks if any.
- Any other relevant document/ Certificate for any claim made in the Kerala University 2020 Admission Application.
Kerala University Schools – Kerala University Admission 2020
- School of Business Management and Legal Studies
- School of Earth System Sciences
- Life Sciences School
- School of Indian Languages
- School of Fine Arts
- English & Foreign Languages School
- School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- School of Technology
- Communication & Library Science School
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Distance Education
Reservation Criteria for Kerala University UG/ PG Admissions
|Sl. No||Category||Percentage (%)|
|1.||Merit (By merit)||50%|
|2.||Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)
|3.||Economically Backward among forward Communities (BPL)||10|
Online Centralized Allotment Process of Kerala University
Trial Allotment: A trial allotment will be managed to give an idea about the chances of getting a Kerala University Admission 2020 Allotment to a course and college based on the options registered and the candidate’s rank. The trial allotment does not give the guarantee to the candidate, a seat in a College/ Programme.
First Allotment: After the trial allotment and the period earmarked for revising options, the first allotment list will be released in the website http://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in on the date to be notified. The University of Kerala Online Admission 2020 Allotment list will show the personal details such as the college name and the Programme to which the candidate is allotted to and the remitted fee.
The candidate has to download Kerala University Admission Allotment memo which has to be produced to Principal at the time of the University of Kerala Admission, from the website after entering details of the prescribed fee as per the procedure. The candidates who get allotment have to remit the University fee as per the procedure and ensure their seat. The candidates those who fail to remit the admission fee in time will not be considered for further allotment process. The aspirants will have to follow the notification of the Kerala University with regard to the date of Kerala University Admission in the concerned college.
About Kerala University
The Kerala University founded as the University of Travancore and is one of the top 16 Universities in India. During the seven Decades, this University has Grew and Shrunk physically and transformed itself in various ways. Kerala University is also known as Travancore University. The Travancore University was established in the year 1837 by the promulgation of Maharajah of Travancore, Sri Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma. He was the first Chancellor of the Kerala University.
Presently, the University has 16 faculties and 41 departments including teaching and research along with study centres, and various departments. The University of Kerala primarily focuses on PG courses, M.Phil & Doctoral Research programmes. Moreover, this university has 150 affiliated colleges. The affiliated colleges of Kerala Uincludey include Law, Teacher, Medical, Ayurveda, Engineering, MBA/MCA, Arts and Sciences, Homeopathy, Nursing, Dental, Pharmacy, etc departments.
We Hope the information given in the above post as per the previous year Kerala University Admission Prospectus. Hence, stay in close with this page site to check the latest updates on Kerala University 2020 Admissions UG/ PG. Moreover, bookmark our rrbrecruitment.co.in by using Ctrl+D to get Admission Alerts 2020-21. Refer official website for more info regarding keralauniversity.ac.in Admissions 2020-21.