JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification is announced by जम्मू एवम कश्मीर लोक सेवा आयोग for 1000 MO (Allopathic) Vacancies in Health & Family Welfare Department, Jammu & Kashmir. See the category wise Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC Vacancy details. Interested candidates who are looking for Medical Officer (Allopathic) Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir can utilize this job opportunity & apply for JKPSC MO Jobs 2018 on or before 15/11/2018. Scroll down the page to get further details of JKPSC Notification 2018 like Age Limit, Qualification, Method of Selection, Salary, Important Dates, Notification & Apply Online Links, etc.
JKPSC Recruitment 2018 for Medical Officer Posts
|Jammu & Kashmir PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Details|
|Conducting Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer (MO)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||1000 Posts|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Starting Date to fill JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Application Form||16th October 2018|
|Closing Date to JKPSC MO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online||15th November 2018|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Process to Apply||Online|
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
Good News for those candidates who want to settle in the J & K state. Recently, Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has released JKPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification to recruit the bright, talented & eligible candidates for Medical Officer (Allopathic) Vacancies. In respect to this, the officials have invited the JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Application Forms through online mode from 16th Oct 2018. The Last Date to submit the JKPSC MO Recruitment 2018 Application Form is 15th Nov 2018.
Coming to the eligibility criteria, the minimum & maximum age limit is 18 yrs and 40 yrs to get eligible for JKPSC Medical Officer (Allopathic) Jobs 2018. Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the norms of the organization. Scroll down this page to get the further details of JKPSC MO Allopathic Recruitment 2018 Notification like No. of Vacancies, Age Criteria, Qualification, MEthod of Selection, Salary, Dates, Notification & Apply Online Links, etc.
Download JKPSC Medical Officer Syllabus Pdf
J&K PSC Medical Officer (Allopathic) Vacancy
|Name of the Posts||Category wise No. of Vacancies|
|Medical Officer (MO)||
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for JKPSC MO Recruitment 2018, candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility conditions like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc.
JKPSC MO Jobs 2018 – Age Limit
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 40 Years.
As per official JKPSC MO Notification 2018, upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates.
- Physically Challenged: 18 to 42 years.
- RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC: 18 to 43 years.
- Ex-Servicemen: 18 to 48 years.
Jammu Kashmir MO Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification
- To apply for JKPSC MO Recruitment 2018, candidates must possess MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or part-II of the 3rd Schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
JKPSC MO Allopathic Notification 2018 – Details
Know the further details of JKPSC Medical Officer Notification 2018 like Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary Offered, Important Dates, Links, etc.
JKPSC MO Vacancy 2018 – Application Fee
- For General Aspirants: Rs. 400/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For PHC Candidates: Nil.
JKPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2018 – Selection Process
The JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Process includes the following.
- Written Exam.
Jammu and Kashmir PSC Posts 2018 – Salary
- Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- with GP Rs. 5,400/-.
Download JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card
How to Apply for Jammu & Kashmir PSC Medical Officer Jobs @ jkpsc.nic.in
The JKPSC MO Allopathic Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Link will be available active on its official portal from 16th Oct 2018. So, All the willing & eligible candidates can apply for JKPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2018 on or before the due date i.e, 15th Nov 2018. While applying for JKPSC MO Vacancy, candidates have to follow these simple guidelines provided below.
Guidelines to fill JKPSC MO Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Log on to the official portal i.e, www.jkpsc.nic.in
- The homepage of the official portal will display on the screen.
- Find the related tab “JKPSC Recruitment 2018 for Medical Officer (Allopathic) Posts” on the homescreen.
- Go through the details mentioned in the official JKPSC MO Notification 2018 Pdf.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria for JKPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2018.
- If eligible, then click on “JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online” link.
- Enter all the required & mandatory details in JKPSC MO Allopathic Recruitment 2018 Application form in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Cross verify all the details once before submitting the Jammu Kashmir MO Allopathic Application Form 2018.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of the JKPSC Medical Officer Allopathic Recruitment 2018 Application form for future reference.
जम्मू एवम कश्मीर लोक सेवा आयोग JKPSC Notification 2018 – Important Dates
|Starting Date of JKPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form||16.10.2018|
|Closing Date of JKPSC MO Recruitment 2018 Application Form||15.11.2018|
Download JKPSC Medical Officer Notification 2018 – www.jkpsc.nic.in
The complete details provided on this page about JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification is true & fair. For more doubts, see the official JKPSC MO Notification 2018 Pdf through the direct link attached below.
Keep visiting our page Naukri Samachar for more job opportunities.