Get the direct link to fill JKCET 2020 application form. Follow the step by step process to apply online for JKCET 2020. Check details JKCET application form 2020. See JKCET application fee payment process. JKCET online application is available until 10th March 2020. View all eligibility criteria and all important dates regarding the JKCET 2020 exam.
JKCET 2020 Application Form Submission Last Date has been extended from 10th May2020.
JKCET Application Form 2020
Jammu & Kashmir CET application form 2020 closes on 10th May 2020. It is the state level entrance examination. JKCET is conducted for providing the admissions into the B.Tech and B.E courses in the colleges of Jammu Kashmir state. Therefore, interested aspirants can apply to the JKCET 2020 exam before the last date of the application form. Candidates must submit the JKCET 2020 application form through online mode only.
Here, we have given the total step by step procedure to fill JKCET application form 2020 without mistakes. Hence, the applicants can follow the provided JKCET apply online process to submit the JKCET 2020 application form successfully. Check the eligibility criteria and all important dates regarding the JKCET 2020 exam.
Overview of Jammu Kashmir CET 2020 Exam | JKCET 2020 Application Form Dates
|JKCET 2020 Application form|
|The Exam Conducting Board||Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JAKBOPEE)|
|Name of the Exam||Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2020|
|Notification Release Date||10th March 2020|
|Starting Date of JK CET 2020 Application form||12th March 2020|
|Last date of JK CET Application form 2020||10th May2020 (Extended)|
|JKCET 2020 Admit Card Download date||Notify shortly|
|Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Exam Date 2020||Update Soon|
|The announcement of JKBOPEE JKCET 2020 Result||Update Later|
|JK CET answer Key Release Date||By 6.00 PM of day of conduct of CET Examination or upto 12 Noon next day|
|Representations in Answer Key||Upto 3 days after the conduct of CET Examination.|
|JKCET Counselling Starts from||Notified Soon|
|Completion of Admission Process||By or before August 2020|
JKCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed 17 years age on or before 31st December 2020.
- Applicants must be a permanent citizen of Jammu and Kashmir state.
- Applicant should have the domicile of Jammu and Kashmir
- Individuals must have completed their 10+2/equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English
- Applicants must have obtained a minimum of 50 % aggregate in their 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Reserved category Applicants, must obtain 40% marks in 10+2 or equivalent to apply for JKCET 2020.
- Appearing Applicants can also apply for JKCET exam 2020.
<< JKCET 2020 Key >>
Detailed Process to Fill JKCET 2020 Online Application
- Fill J&K 2020 Application Form
- Entering Communication/Correspondence Address
- Enter Educational Details
- Upload Images
- Review Entered Details and Application Form
- Fee Payment
- Upload Documents
- Print Application Form
Step 1 – Fill JKCET 2020 Application Form
Applicants have to start filling the application form of JKCET 2020 by entering the following details
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Select Gender (Male/Female)
- Date of Birth
- Select whether state subject of J&K?
- Date of Issue of PRC
- Exam Centre (Applicants can choose only 1 exam centre from the dropdown list of 2 exam centres – Jammu and Srinagar
- Email ID
- Confirm Email ID
Step 2- Entering Communication/Correspondence Address
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Mailing Address
Step 3- Enter Educational Details
- Select Exam Passed/Appeared (Higher Secondary – 10+2)
- College/School Name from where 10+2 is passed/appeared
- Year of Appearing/Passing
- Percentage of Marks
- Maximum marks allotted
- Subject wise marks – Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
Step 4: Uploading Images
- Applicants need to upload their scanned signature, photograph & left-hand thumb impression in required size and format.
Step 5- Preview Entered Details and JKCET 2020 Application Form
- Once the Applicants have uploaded the images in the JKCET application form 2020, they will get to two options i.e the “edit application” & “preview confirmation button.”
- If the candidates want to make any changes in JKCET 2020 application form then, in that case, they can click on the edit option and make the necessary changes.
- After making the changes, candidates can click on the “preview confirmation page button” and they will direct to “provisional confirmation page”
- Applicants will once again recheck the modifying details and get the final change to modify the JKCET 2020 application form if necessary
- Before clicking on the final submit button, Applicants will have to check mark or accept the declaration given at the end of the web page
Step 6: Application Fee payment
- Applicants can pay the fee for the JKCET application fee 2020 through J&K Bank integrated Payment gateway by using
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
Step 7: Upload Documents
- After fee payment, Applicants have to upload their educational/reservation/category documents in PDF format as per the specified guidelines
Step 8: Printout the JKCET Application form 2020
- After document uploading, Applicants should take print out of the submitted JKCET 2020 online application form and keep it safe for future reference.
- It must be noted that they no need to send any hard copy of the JKCET application form 2020 to JKBOPEE.
<< JKCET 2020 Results >>
About JKCET 2020 Exam
JKCET is commonly abbreviated as Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test. J & K Common Entrance Test authorized by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE). JKCET is the state level entrance exam. JAKBOPEE conducts the JKCET every year to provide admissions into undergraduate courses in engineering colleges in Jammu and Kashmir State. The admissions into the Engineering courses offered to the shortlisted candidates of JKCET 2020 by the merit list in the exam. From last year onwards, there is no separate entrance examination for medical courses. The JKCET Department will prepare the merit list for medical admissions based on NEET Score 2020.
Hence, bookmark our RRB Recruitment site to check instant updates on JKCET application form 2020.