JKCET Answer Key Pdf download here. Check JKCET 2020 Key along with solutions on this page. Obtain JKCET 2020 Key along with solutions on this page. Get JKCET 2020 Exam Key for free. Read the complete page to know the details of JKCET 2020 Key and cut off marks.
New Update – JKCET 2020 Revised Answer Key has been Declared on june 2020. Click here
JKCET Answer Key 2020
Candidates who take JKCET 2020 exam can obtain the JKCET Answer Key along with solutions. The applicants can get the JKCET exam key to know the final marks secured by them in the JKCET 2020 exam. Through the JKCET exam key, they can evaluate their performance and make a quick analysis of qualifying status.
Download the JKCET 2020 Key and predict your score early before the results are declared. The JKCET Answer key 2020 contains the original answers to the questions that are asked in the JKCET 2020 exam.
JKCET Key Paper – Overview
|JKCET 2020 Key Paper|
|The Exam Conducting Board||Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JAKBOPEE)|
|Name of the Exam||Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2020|
|Notification Release Date||10th March 2020|
|Starting Date of JK CET 2020 Applications||12th March 2020|
|Last date of JK CET Application||10th May 2020 (Extended)|
|JKCET 2020 Admit Card Download date||Intimate Later|
|Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Exam Date||Update Soon|
|The announcement of JKBOPEE JKCET 2020 Result||By or before June 2020|
|JK CET answer Key Release Date||By 6.00 PM of day of conduct of CET Exam or upto 12 Noon next day|
|Representations in Answer Key||Upto 3 days after the conduct of CET Examination|
|JKCET Counselling Starts from||Notified Soon|
|Completion of Admission Process||By or before August 2020|
How to Download JKCET 2020 Answer Key
- First, go to the JKBOPEE official website at www.jkbopee.gov.in
- Candidates should download JKCET 2020 Key paper which available in pdf format for all sets.
- Candidates can find the score using JKCET Answer Key 2020.
- After calculation of JKCET exam key 2020, candidates should follow the JKCET marking scheme.
Calculation of Marks using JKCET 2020 Key
- First, download the Answer key of JKCET 2020 of the required booklet code.
- Match your answers with the JKCET 2020 Answer key.
- Find out no. of correct and incorrect answers.
- Compute your score for JKCET 2020 exam.
|Correct Response||Add 1 Mark|
|Incorrect Response||Deduct 0.25 Marks|
Marking Scheme of JKCET 2020
|S.No.||Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
- The questions in the JKCET exam are of objective type.
- The total no of questions are 180.
- Each question carries one mark.
- For each incorrect answer, there negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- The total duration of the JKCET exam is 3 Hours.
How to Challenge JKCET 2020 Answer Key
The candidates who are not satisfied with the JKCET Answer Key can challenge the Key of JKCET 2020. The candidates should send their objections before the last date. Challenge the JKCET exam key 2020 by following the steps provided below.
- Candidates should submit their objections along with the documentary proof.
- The examination authority will not accept any objections without any proof.
- Board of Professional Entrance Examinations will not accept any proof that is downloaded from the internet.
- The candidates need to pay Rs 1000 at the POS terminal at the JKCET exam authorities office in Srinagar and Jammu.
- To challenge JKCET 2020 Answer key, candidates need a receipt in which they have to indicate the no of challenging questions, Name of the subject, paper and series.
- If the candidate fails to produce the receipt with name, signature, and seal then the receipt will not be accepted by the authorities.
- The challenges made by the candidates checked by the exam authorities and examined by the subject experts.
- The authorities take a decision on the JKCET 2020 JKCET 2020 Key based on the challenges submitted by the individuals.
- Then JKCET 2020 final answer key released.
- After the publishing of the JKCET final key 2020, no changes made in the final answer key of JKCET 2020.
< JKCET Admit Card >
JKCET Key Answers 2020
JKBOPEE JKCET 2020 Answer Key released in April 2020. JKCET 2020 Answer Key displayed on the BOPEE website. Candidates who are eagerly waiting to know their marks scored in JKCET exam can check their expected score by following the instructions provided on this page. Candidates should check answers provided in the JKCET Key Sheet 2020 carefully.
JKCET Exam Key 2020 made available online only for three days. JKCET exam authorities also provided a chance of challenging the answers. The individuals can send their objections within a stipulated time period only. After sending the challenges, the authorities prepare another JKCET key. This revised JKCET exam key uploaded by the officials on the BOPEE website.
|Common Entrance Test (Engineering) Key||Download link|
|JKCET Provisional Answer Key 2020||Download JKCET 2020 Key Pdf|
|Final Answer key||To be released|
Rules of JKCET 2020 Exam
The OMR Answer Sheets of the candidates are machine graded, examined and are double checked. Therefore, no reevaluation of the OMR Answer sheet is entertained. Re-totalling of marks allowed on the written request along with Payment Receipt of Rs. 1000/- per subject paid at POS Machine in BOPEE Office at Jammu / Srinagar.
JKCET Cut Off Marks
JKCET cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks for all candidates to check whether they are eligible for the next admission process. The JKCET cut off marks different for various categories. Identify your status by checking the JKCET cut off marks. The cut off marks depends on some factors like no. of candidates appeared for JKCET 2020 exam, no. of seats available, the difficulty level of the JKCET exam, previous year cut off marks.
The information which is given here is only for reference purpose. Bookmark our site, for the latest information on All India Entrance Exams.