JK High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification for 148 Divisional/District Cadre Posts is dispatched here. With the release of official High Court of Jammu And Kashmir Recruitment 2019 notification, application forms are invited for Servers, Orderlies, Chowkidars and Sweepers, and Various Non-Gazetted posts like Steno/DEO/Computer Operators through online mode. JKHC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link activates from 15/01/2019 & available till 03/02/2019 @ jkhighcourt.nic.in. Look at the below sections for more details of Jammu & Kashmir High Court Notification 2019.
Jammu and Kashmir JK High Court Recruitment 2019
|J & K High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification Details|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Jammu & Kashmir High Court|
|Post Names||Process Servers, Orderlies, Chowkidars and Sweepers & Others|
|Total Number of Vacant Posts||148 Posts|
|Type of Job||JK Govt Jobs|
|Initial Date to Jammu & Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||15th Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to submit the JKHC Recruitment 2019 Application Form||3rd Feb 2019|
|Location of Job||Jammu and Kashmir|
High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2019
High Court of Jammu & Kashmir has given JK High Court Recruitment 2019 notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for Urdu Stenographer, Assistant Protocol Officer, Accounts Clerk & Library Assistant, Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator, Driver, Process Server, Orderly, Chowkidar & Sweeper vacancies. J & K High Court Recruitment 2019 Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for participating in the selection process for the Divisional and District cadre posts. The High Court of Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment 2019 Online Registration Process starts from 15th January 2019.
This Jammu & Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification provides an excellent opportunity for those candidates who are eagerly waiting for Govt Jobs in J & K. The Age Limit of the applicants should be in between 18 to 40 Years to apply for Jammu and Kashmir High court Recruitment 2019. Applicants have to deposit the exam fees of Rs. 160/- for JK High Court Jobs of Class-IV i.e. Process Servers, Orderlies, Chowkidars and Sweepers, and Rs. 260/- for other Non-Gazetted posts. So, willing candidates can submit the JK High Court Orderly Recruitment 2019 Application form before the deadline i.,e 3rd Feb 2019.
Go through the lower sections of the page to get the full details of J & K High Court Chowkidar Notification 2019 like Age Limit, Qualification, Post wise vacancy, Selection criteria, salary, important dates, etc.
Download JK High court Syllabus Pdf
JK High Court Process Server, Orderly & Other Posts Notification 2019
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Urdu Stenographer||2 Posts|
|Assistant Protocol Officer||7 Posts|
|Accounts Clerk||3 Posts|
|Library Assistant||2 Posts|
|Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator||10 Posts|
|Process Server||41 Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||148 Posts|
J & K High Court Orderly Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for High Court of Jammu And Kashmir Recruitment 2019 have to possess the following eligibility conditions like Age Limit, Qualification, etc.
JK High Court DEO APO Jobs – Age Limit
Applicants of JK High Court Recruitment 2019 have to possess the age criteria as per the category follows.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum age: not above in case
- Open Merit: 40 Years
- SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates: 43 Years
- Physically Challenged candidates: 42 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 48 Years
- Government Service/Contractual employees: 40 Years
Jammu & Kashmir HC Computer Operator Recruitment 2019 – Educational qualification
The educational qualification will vary according to the post you wish to apply for J & K High Court Recruitment 2019.
- Urdu Stenographer: Completed Graduation with Diploma in Urdu Stenography.
- Assistant Protocol Officer: Passed Graduation with Diploma certificate or Degree in travel and tourism management or hospitality management.
- Accounts Clerk: Completed Graduation (Relevant Disciplines) or Business Administration.
- Library Assistant: Passed B. Lib or M. Lib.
- Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator: Possess Graduation/ BCA/ B.Sc IT/ BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc.
- Driver: Passed 10th with valid LMV/ HMV Driving Licence.
- Process Server: Completed 10+2 or equivalent.
- Orderly/Chowkidar/Sweeper: Passed 10th or equivalent.
Download JK High court Previous Papers
J and K High Court Chowkidar Recruitment 2019 Notification – Details
Get further info regarding High Court of Jammu And Kashmir Recruitment 2019 Notification like Exam Fees, Salary, Selection Criteria, etc here.
JK High Court Vacancy 2019 – Application Fee
- For Class-IV Posts: Rs. 160/-
- For Non-Gazetted Posts: Rs. 260/-
Candidates have to Pay the application fee through Online mode using credit/debit card or net banking.
Jammu & Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
The Jammu and Kashmir JK High court Recruitment 2019 procedure involves the following selection rounds.
- Interview/Viva Voce
- Urdu Type Test
- Written Test.
JK High Court Sweeper Posts – Pay Scale
- Selected candidates for JK High Court Vacancy 2019 will receive a good pay scale of Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Allowances.
Download JK High Court Admit Card
Apply for JKHC Stenographer, Driver, Clerk, Chowkidar & Other Posts @ jkhighcourt.nic.in
Get the simple step by step process of filling the JK high Court Recruitment 2019 Application form here. Candidates who wish to apply for JK High Court Jobs 2019 more than one post are required to apply separately for each post. Candidates have to submit the Jammu & Kashmir HC Recruitment 2019 Application form on or before the due date i.e, 3rd February 2019.
Guidelines to fill J&K High Court Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Go to the official portal.
- On the homepage, click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Find the relevant tab “JKHC Recruitment 2019 for 148 Process Server, Orderly & Other Posts“.
- Click on the link & download JK High Court Orderly Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf.
- Read the full details provided in the official J & K High Court Process Server Notification 2019 Pdf.
- Check the eligibility & then press “JK High Court Recruitment 2019 Apply Online” tab.
- Fill all the details in JK high Court Application Form 2019 without any mistakes.
- Make the fee payment & upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Cross-verify all the details & then, press on “Submit” button.
- Finally, download the form & keep the hard copy of the J&K High court Recruitment 2019 Application form.
J&K High Court Notification 2019 – Important Dates
|Official JK High Court Notification 2019 Issued Date||10-01-2019|
|Starting Date to Jammu and Kashmir HC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||15-01-2019|
|Closing Date to JK High court Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||03-02-2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||03-02-2019|
Download JK High Court Chowkidar DEO Notification 2019
The complete details furnished on this page about JK High Court Process Server, Orderly & Other Posts Notification 2019 is only to refer. For more clarifications regarding J & K High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification, keep visiting our page Sarkari News periodically.