The JEXPO 2020 Syllabus enclosed on this page. You can download VOCLET/ JEXPO Syllabus 2020 pdf and generate a study plan. Read this article to know more details related to JEXPO Exam Syllabus 2020. Also, you can check JEXPO/ VOCLET Exam Pattern 2020 from below section.
VOCLET/ JEXPO 2020 Syllabus
From this page, the candidates can obtain the JEXPO Exam Syllabus 2020. Actually, cracking the JEXPO 2020 exam is a tedious task. So, the candidates must have a good preparation plan generated from WBSCTE Syllabus 2020. For preparing a good study plan for the JEXPO Exam 2020, the candidates require both the JEXPO Exam Pattern 2020 and Updated JEXPO 2020 Syllabus. Since a vast number of subjects and topics are included in WB Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus, there is a chance that a candidate might miss some topics. For this reason, the candidate should do JEXPO Syllabus 2020 Pdf Download and take a print out of it.
While practising or preparing for the exam, keep this WBSCTE JEXPO Entrance Syllabus 2020 with you, so that you won’t miss any topics in a subject. Also, get familiar with the topics that are prescribed in the Complete VOCLET Syllabus 2020 and crack the exam. In addition, check the assigned VOCLET/ JEXPO Weightage 2020 as per subjects for deciding the time limit for studying a topic/ subject.
Also, find the JEXPO/ VOCLET Exam Pattern 2020 and Syllabus of JEXPO 2020 from below sections. Moreover, after studying the mentioned topics and sub-topics from JEXPO Syllabus 2020, the candidate can utilize the JEXPO Previous Papers for practice purpose.
JEXPO & VOCLET Exam Important Dates
|West Bengal Polytechnic Exam Syllabus 2020|
|Name of the Exam conducting Board||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education & Skill development|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnic|
|Starting Application Date||2nd January 2020|
|OMR Application Form||2nd January 2020|
|Duration for filling-up of online
|15th April 2020|
|JEXPO 2020 Hall Ticket Issue Date||16th April 2020|
|Exam Date of JEXPO 2020||26th April 2020|
|VOCLET Exam Date 2020||May 2020|
|Result Declaration Date of JEXPO 2020||15th May 2020|
|JEXPO 2020 Counselling||June 2020|
JEXPO 2020 Exam Pattern | WB Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2020
The candidates require the WBSCTE JEXPO/ VOCLET Exam Pattern 2020 for generating a strategy to score the good marks in the associated exam. The JEXPO Paper Pattern 2020 displays – subject name, number of questions asked from a subject and marks assigned to these questions. Before/ after checking the JEXPO Syllabus 2020, verify the Exam Pattern of JEXPO/ VOCLET 2020 from below:
JEXPO Exam Pattern 2020
|Paper Name||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||Maths||100||100||2 Hours|
|Paper II||Physics||50||50||2 Hours|
JEXPO Marking Scheme 2020
- The total number of questions is 200.
- The questions are of objective type.
- JEXPO 2020 Exam will be conducted in two papers.
- Paper I contains Maths subject.
- And, Paper II contains Physics & Chemistry subjects.
- The total duration of the JEXPO 2020 Exam is 4 Hours.
- There are no negative markings for wrong answers.
VOCLET Exam Pattern 2020
Marking Scheme VOCLET 2020
- The question paper contains multiple choice objective type question.
- The VOCLET 2020 Exam is conducted in two papers.
- Paper I consists of maths, physics and chemistry.
- Paper II consists of Mechanics and Computer.
- There are no negative marks.
- The total marks assigned for each paper is 100 Marks.
WBSCTE Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnic Syllabus 2020
The JEXPO Syllabus 2020 plays a crucial role in the preparation of the JEXPO 2020 Exam. So, the candidates should have an idea about all the topics mentioned in WBSCTE Syllabus 2020 before writing the JEXPO 2020 Test.
Sometimes, the Syllabus of JEXPO/ VOCLET 2020 may be changed or some new topics might be added by the officials of exam conducting board. So, the candidates need to go through the latest & complete JEXPO 2020 Syllabus to have a clarity on all the topics. The VOCLET/ JEXPO Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 is as follows:
WBSCTE Syllabus for JEXPO 2020
JEXPO Syllabus 2020 for Mathematics
- Quadratic equations,
- Complex numbers
- Principle of mathematical induction,
- Permutation and combination,
- Binomial theory.
- Coordinate geometry of two dimensions,
- Coordinate geometry of three dimensions,
- Set & Relations,
- Applications of calculus,
- Differential calculus,
- Integral calculus,
- Differnetial equation.
JEXPO 2020 Physics Syllabus
- Systems of measuring devices,
- Matter & Energy,
- Rest and Motion,
- Speed, velocity and Acceleration,
- Light, Sound,
- Newton’s laws of motion,
- Structure of atom,
- Work, Power & Energy,
- Separation of components of mixtures,
JEXPO Syllabus Pdf Download – Chemistry
- Identification of matter,
- Physical and Chemical properties,
- Separation of mixtures,
- Chemical reaction and chemical equation,
- Physical & Chemical change,
- Chemical Calculations,
- Oxygen, Oxides,
- Acids, Base and Salts,
- Water, Nitrogen, Ammonia,
- Carbon fuel (Carbonaceous),
- Chemical bonding,
- Electronic theory of oxidation & reduction,
- Concerns about our environment,
- The behaviour of gases and light,
- Periodic table and Periodicity of the properties of elements,
- Ionic and Covalent bonding,
- Thermal phenomena,
- Chemical reactions,
- Inorganic chemistry in the laboratory and in industry,
- Atomic nucleus,
- Organic chemistry, and
- General awareness.
VOCLET Exam Syllabus 2020
VOCLET Mathematics Syllabus 2020
- Real numbers,
- Laws of indices, graph,
- Linear simultaneous equations,
- Transversal & Mid-point theorem,
- Profit & Loss,
- Theorems on area,
- Construction of a Parallelogram whose measurement of one angle is given an equal in the area of a Triangle,
- Construction of a Triangle equal in the area of a Quadrilateral,
- Properties of Parallelogram,
- Theorems on the area,
- Construction of a Parallelogram,
- External division of straight line segment,
- Coordinate geometry,
- Area of the Triangular region.
VOCLET 2020 Syllabus for Physics
- Graphical analysis,
- Units of measurement,
- Equations of motions,
- Dimension of physical quantities,
- The shear modulus of rigidity,
- Motion in a straight line,
- Kinetic theory of gases,
- Bulk modulus,
- Hooke’s law,
- Young modules,
- Poison’s ratio,
- Elastic energy,
- Pascal’s law and its application.
- Thermal conductivity,
- Newton’s law of cooling,
- Thermal equilibrium,
- Simple pendulum,
- Simple harmonic motion,
- Periodic motion,
- Free damped and forced vibration.
Syllabus of VOCLET 2020 for Chemistry
- The periodic trend,
- Chemical bonding and Molecular structure,
- Orbital, subshell, and shell,
- Quantum numbers [n, l, m, s],
- Classification of elements and Periodicity in properties:
- A present form of periodic table,
- S block and P block elements,
- Aufbau principle,
- Buffer solution,
- Pauli exclusion,
- A principle of Hund’s rule of maximum multiplicity,
- Hybridization involving S and P orbitals and shapes of some simple molecules,
- Liquid state of matter,
- Hydrogen bond,
- Gaseous state of matter: numerical problems,
- A simple calculation of PH – Acidimetry and Alkalimetry,
- Equilibrium and Acidimetry: Law of Mass Action,
- Hydrogen, Water: Expression / Estimation of a hardness of water,
- Important water quality parameters and their significance,
- Classification of organic compounds,
- IUPAC nomenclature,
- Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes,
- Petrochemicals, Lubricants,
- Environmental Chemistry: Air pollution, Water pollution, Soil pollution,
- Hydrogen Peroxide.
VOCLET Syllabus 2020 for Mechanics
- System of forces:
- Definition of force,
- Resultant force,
- System of co-planner forces,
- Related problems.
- Concept of Engineering Mechanics Statics & Dynamics,
- Addition & subtraction of vectors
- Vector quantity,
- Scalar quantity,
- Concept of friction & its types,
- Simple problems.
- Equilibrium of force system:
- Lami’s theorem,
- Condition of equilibrium of co-planner & concurrent force /non-concurrent force system,
- Related problems.
- Moment of Inertia:
- Radius of Gyration,
- Related problems.
- Centre of Gravity:
- Definition and concept,
- Formulae for centroids of simple areas,
- Simple related problems.
VOCLET Computer Application Syllabus 2020
- Introduction to Computer Systems:
- Generations of Computer Systems.
- Computer Organization:
- Output Devices,
- Input Devices,
- Number Systems,
- Computer Memory, and
- Computer Codes.
- About DOS,
- Working with MS-DOS Commands.
- Computer Software and Programming Languages:
- Definition and classification of software,
- Concept of High and Low-Level Languages,
- Spread Sheet,
- Word Processing,
- Windows OS,
- Use of search engines,
- Numerical Aptitude.
JEXPO Exam Wegihtage of Marks 2020
The candidates attending for the JEXPO 2020 exam must be familiar with all topics mentioned in JEXPO Syllabus 2020. They can check and study the high weightage topics to score more marks in the JEXPO 2020 Exam easily. In the below section, candidates can find the weightage for all subjects. Check the percentage of weightage applicable to all the topics. First, prepare the higher weightage topics and then go for lower weightage topics.
JEXPO Weightage 2020 for Physics
|Name of the Topic||Weightage|
|Heat & Thermodynamics||6%|
|Solids & Semiconductors||5%|
|Laws of Motion||4%|
JEXPO 2020 Maths Weightage
|Three Dimensional Geometry||6%|
|Matrices & Determinants||5%|
|Permutations & Combinations||4%|
JEXPO Chemistry Weightage 2020
|Transition Element d & f block||6%|
|General Organic Chemistry||6%|
|Alcohol, Phenol & Ether||4%|
About JEXPO & VOCLET
Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnic (JEXPO) is a state level entrance exam, which conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education & Skill development. The JEXPO Exam also known as WB Polytechnic Entrance Exam. The officials conduct JEXPO 2020 Exam to provide admissions into 1st and 2nd-year polytechnic courses in the state of West Bengal.
Candidates who are interested to do the diploma course in engineering and technology at various Institutes can apply for the JEXPO & VOCLET 2020. To join in First year Diploma Course, register for JEXPO 2020 and to get admitted in Second Year Polytechnic Course, apply for VOCLET 2020.
The application submission dates are from January and March 2020. After completion of the registration process, check VOCLET/ JEXPO Syllabus 2020 to get ready for the exam. The JEXPO 2020 Exam held on May 2020 and VOCLET 2020 Exam conducted in May 2020. The results released in June 2020.
Visit our site to know the other details of the JEXPO 2020 exam. Also, Bookmark our site RRB Recruitment to know the latest updates on All India Entrance Exams.