JEXPO 2020 Application Form released on 29th January 2020. Get the direct link to fill JEXPO 2020 form on this post. Check the steps to register for JEXPO and VOCLET exams. See complete stepwise process for JEXPO apply online. Get complete information related to the WB Polytechnic application form 2020 @ webscte.org View eligibility criteria and exam dates in the upcoming sections.
WBSCTE 2020-21 Application Form – JEXPO/ VOCLET
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education conducts JEXPO and VOCLET exams. JEXPO and VOCLET are State Level Polytechnic Entrance Exams through which the candidates get admissions into 1st year and 2nd-year diploma courses respectively. For the academic year 2020-21, the JEXPO exam conducted on April 29th, 2020 and the VOCLET Exam scheduled for May 6th, 2020. Hence, the eligible and interested candidates have to write the entrance exams for getting the admissions in the various colleges across West Bengal Polytechnic colleges. To appear the entrance exams, they need to fill the application form of JEXPO 2020-21.
JEXPO Application form 2020 available in both online and offline modes. Candidates can get the JEXPO 2020 application form from Offline from the all government, government-sponsored & self-financed polytechnics affiliated to WBSCT & VE& SD [Erstwhile WBSCTE] in West Bengal and one Centre in Tripura (for JEXPO only).
Therefore, candidates can submit the JEXPO 2020 application form either online or offline modes as per their choice. Applicants need to pay the application fee in any one of the Polytechnic College in West Bengal state. Get the information regarding the apply online procedure, eligibility criteria and important dates of JEXPO 2020 exam.
JEXPO 2020 Important Dates | VOCLET & JEXPO 2020 Form
|WB Polytechnic Application Form 2020 Dates|
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE)|
|Examination Name||Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics (JEXPO) & VOCLET|
|Entrance Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of the Application||Offline/ Online|
|Starting Date for JEXPO Application Form 2020 Commencement||2nd January 2020|
|Last Date to Submit JEXPO Application Form 2020||15th April 2020|
|JEXPO 2020 Admit Card Releasing Date||16th April 2020|
|WB Polytechnic JEXPO 2020 Exam Date||26th April 2020|
|VOCLET Exam Date 2020||May 2020|
|WB Polytechnic Entrance Exam – JEXPO Result 2020 Date||15th May 2020|
|JEXPO Counselling Date||June 2020|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
West Bengal JEXPO & VOCLET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be a person of India.
- There is no maximum age limit and should be born on or before 1st July 2003.
- To apply for JEXPO exam, the students must pass the 10th Standard with 35% marks.
- Candidates have completed the Intermediate (10+2) examination to eligible to appear the VOCLET test.
Documents/ Details Required to Fill WB JEXPO Online Application Form 2020
The following details are mandatory while filling the JEXPO & VOCLET application forms. So, candidates could keep ready with them before starting the JEXPO 2020 application form.
- Valid Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card
- Scanned Signature and Left-Hand Thumb Impression
- Scanned Photograph
- Educational and Personal Details
Steps to Fill JEXPO 2020 Application Form
Here, candidates can check the complete procedure to fill WB VOCLET & JEXPO Application form 2020. Hence, follow the given process while filling the webscte.org 2020 form.
Step 1: JEXPO Registration 2020
- Candidates have to visit the official website or click on the link provided below.
- Press on “Online Application form JEXPO 2020” link to register and fill the WB Polytechnic form 2020.
- Applicants have to fill the basic details for new candidate registration.
- They have to enter the information such as
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- After entering the basic details, you need to click on the “Submit” button.
- Then candidates will get the OTP to the registered mobile number.
Step 2: Filling JEXPO Application Form 2020
- In this section, applicants have to fill the personal and educational details to submit the WB Polytechnic application form 2020.
- The details are such as follows
- Aadhar Card Number
- Guardian Name
- Postal Address
- Choice of Examination Centres
- They have to fill the educational qualification details and then click on the “Submit” button.
Step 3: Upload Images in WB Polytechnic Form 2020
- Aspirants should make the uploading of scanned images of signature, photograph and left-hand thumb impression.
- The images should in prescribed size as well as format.
- If the candidate makes any correction, they can do it at this stage.
- After that click on the “Submit” button.
Step 4: Payment of JEXPO 2020 Application Fee
- Applicants should take the print copy of the application form and pay the application fee at any of the West Bengal Polytechnic institutes which are affiliated to WBSCT & VE & SD [Erstwhile WBSCTE].
- Candidates have to deposit application fee in cash along with the JEXPO application form 2020 to the Polytechnic college.
- The application fee for OMR/ offline mode applications is Rs.500/- (450/- for Kanyashree enrollees).
- For Online Applications, they have to pay the application fee Rs. 450/- (225/- for Kanyashree enrollees).
Step 5: WBSCTE JEXPO Application Form Validity
- Candidates take the print copies of application form and sign on it.
- Then should submit them at any Polytechnic institute counter along with the fee.
- Then you will get the confirmation message contains the application number. Preserve it for future reference.
About JEXPO and VOCLET Exams
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) conducts the JEXPO and VOCLET exam. JEXPO and VOCLET exams will be organized for admission to the 1st year and 2nd year polytechnic courses in the colleges/ institutions of West Bengal state. WBSCTE manage the Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics (JEXPO) & VOCLET exam once in a year.
10th Standard completed candidates can apply to the JEXPO exam and the applicants who completed the Intermediate are eligible to apply for VOCLET 2020 exam. Therefore, aspirants candidates who wish to get the seat in the respective courses should fill and submit the JEXPO application form 2020.
Bookmark our site RRB Recruitment to check the latest updates on all West Bengal entrance exams application forms.