JEECUP Admit Card 2019 download link is activated soon on this page. Check the instructions given for UPJEE Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card Download. See the list of details mentioned on the JEECUP 2019 Admit Card. Also, Know the Guidelines for JEECUP 2019 Exam and Test pattern in the below sections.
- 1 JEECUP Admit Card 2019 Date
- 1.1 UP Polytechnic (JEECUP) 2019 Exam – Brief Info
- 1.2 UPJEE Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card – JEECUP Hall Ticket 2019
- 1.3 JEECUP Polytechnic Admit Card 2019 Download Procedure
- 1.4 Particulars printed on UP Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2019
- 1.5 JEECUP 2019 Admit Card (Group A to K) – Guidelines
- 1.6 UPJEE (Polytechnic) Examination Centres
- 1.7 About Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha Parishad, UP (JEECUP Exam)
- 1.8 Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2019
- 1.9 JEECUP Admit Card Download 2019 link
JEECUP Admit Card 2019 Date
Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh conducts UP Polytechnic Entrance exam for providing admissions in various engineering and non-engineering diploma courses. The JEECUP Exam is also known as Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination or UP Polytechnic. Only those candidates who have submitted the JEECUP 2019 Online Application successfully are eligible to download UPJEE Admit Card 2019. The JEECUP Admit Card 2019 is released in the month of April 2019.
Moreover, the candidates can access their UP Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2019 in online mode only. Therefore, For the ease of the candidates, we have provided the link to download jeecup nic in Admit Card 2019. However, the students can’t write the exam without producing a valid UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2019. Also, the Candidates need to bring JEECUP 2019 Admit Card along with photo identity proof at the exam venue.
UP Polytechnic (JEECUP) 2019 Exam – Brief Info
|JEECUP Admit Card 2019|
|Name of the Exam conducting||Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh|
|Entrance Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) 2019|
|Level of the Exam||State Level|
|JEECUP 2019 Online Applications Starting Date||December 2017|
|UP Polytechnic 2081 Online Application Ending Date||March 2019|
|JEECUP 2019 Application Form Corrections Allowance Dates||March 2019|
|Release Date JEECUP 2019 Admit card||April 2019|
|JEECUP 2019 Exam Date||April 2019|
|Release Date of Answer Key||May 2019|
|JEECUP Polytechnic Result 2019 Announcing Date||May 2019|
|UPJEE Counselling 2019 Dates||June 2019|
|Name of the Category||Admit Card|
UPJEE Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card – JEECUP Hall Ticket 2019
The UP Polytechnic Admit Card will be available in April 2019. And the JEECUP Exam also will conduct in April 2019. No candidate allowed to write the exam without having the jeecup nic in Admit Card 2019. So, All the candidates willing to appear for UPJEE 2019 should download JEECUP Admit Card 2019.
The first thing that every student should do after downloading the UPJEE Hall Ticket 2019 is to check the details printed on the JEECUP 2019 Admit Card are correct or not. Meanwhile, In case of candidates found any discrepancy on the JEECUP Polytechnic Admit Card 2019, they should immediately report to the UPJEE (Polytechnic) Council for further action. Moreover, Follow the below instructions to get your Admit Card of JEECUP 2019 easily without any confusions or issues.
JEECUP Polytechnic Admit Card 2019 Download Procedure
- Firstly, Go to the UPJEE (Polytechnic) – 2019 official website at jeecup.nic.in
- Find and open the JEECUP Admit Card 2019 Download link on the homepage.
- Otherwise, directly click on the below JEECUP Admit Card Download 2019 link.
- By doing this, A new login page i.e UPJEE Hall Ticket 2019 page will open.
- Then, Fill all the necessary details asked such as Application Number, Password and Security Pin.
- After confirming all the filled details are accurate, click on the “Sign in” option.
- Therefore, The JEECUP Polytechnic Admit Card 2019 will appear on the screen.
- After that, Check the particulars on the UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2019 are correct or not.
- Finally, Download and take extra printouts of JEECUP 2019 Admit Card for further use.
Particulars printed on UP Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2019
The details given on the JEECUP Admit Card 2019 are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- UPJEE (Polytechnic) 2019 Exam Date
- Exam Centre Venue and Address
- Duration & Timings of JEECUP 2019 Exam
- Candidate’s Photograph & Signature.
- Instructions for Candidates
JEECUP 2019 Admit Card (Group A to K) – Guidelines
- Candidates must be present at the exam centre before the exam starts.
- No candidate, under any circumstances, allowed to enter the Examination Center after 30 minutes of the commencement of the examination.
- To answer the questions, students have to use the ballpoint pen only.
- No textual material, Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Watches, Log Tables etc. are allowed in the exam hall.
- Moreover, We suggest all the candidates to visit their exam centre before one hour of the exam to avoid any last minute rush.
- If the JEECUP Admit Card 2019 does not have the photograph on it, then the candidates should bring two photographs (must match with the photo used at the time of filling the application) at the exam centre.
- One photograph will be for JEECUP Polytechnic Admit Card 2019, and the other one is to affix on the verification form which will be verified by the respective exam centre authority.
UPJEE (Polytechnic) Examination Centres
JEECUP 2019 Exam will be held in all districts of Uttar Pradesh State. However, in some exceptional circumstances, a different district in a nearby area may be allotted as Examination centre. Moreover, The UPJEE Council will not entertain any requests for Change of Examination Centre/ District under any circumstances.
About Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha Parishad, UP (JEECUP Exam)
The Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (Samyukt Pravesh Pariksha Parishad, UP) conducts UPJEE (Polytechnic) Exam every year. The Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam Polytechnic is one of the State Level Entrance Exams in India. Through this JEECUP Exam 2019, the eligible students can get admissions to diploma courses in Polytechnic (Diploma) Institutions affiliated with Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh. The UP Polytechnic 2019 Exam will conduct on 22nd April. Moreover, the JEECUP 2019 Exam timings will be different for Group A (Engineering/ Technology Diploma Courses) and Group B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and K1 to K8 (Other Courses). Moreover, The JEECUP Admit Card 2019 (Group A to K) published in the 3rd week of April 2019.
Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2019
|Group||Name of the Subject||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Physics & Chemistry||50|
|B||Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry||50||100|
|C||English & Hindi comprehension||20||100|
|Reasoning & Intelligency||50|
|D||English & Hindi comprehension||30||100|
|Reasoning & Intelligency||35|
|Physics & Chemistry||50||100|
|Biology (or) Maths||50|
|H||Reasoning and Logical Discussion||25||100|
|Numerical Ability and Scientifica Attitude||25|
|K1 to K8||Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry||40||100|
|Lateral Entry in 2nd Year of Engineering & Technology Diploma courses||60|
- Mode of the Exam: Offline (Pen and Paper Based)
- Medium & Language of the Exam: English and Hindi
- Type of the Questions: Objective Type
- Duration: The test will be of 3 hrs duration.
- Negative Marking: There is Negative Marking for the exam.
- Marking Scheme: Correct Answer carries 4 marks. Incorrect Answer carries -1 mark i.e 1/4th Mark deducted for wrong answers.
It is essential to carry JEECUP 2019 Admit Card along with a valid id proof to the exam. Therefore, Go through the below link and Submit your Application Number and Password to Download UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2019 from here. Meanwhile, All the information provided here is as per the official UPJEE (Polytechnic) 2019 Notification. However, The JEECUP Admit Card 2019 will be available online in April 2019. Moreover, Keep visiting our website page for more latest updates regarding Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019.
For more details visit JEECUP official website