JEE Main Exam Syllabus is provided here. Check JEE Mains Syllabus 2020 Pdf. Refer JEE Main 2020 syllabus with weightage. Obtain syllabus for JEE Main 2020 in pdf format. Follow the JEE Main Syllabus pdf to get prepared for JEE Mains exam. Download JEE Mains 2020 Syllabus for free.
JEE Main Syllabus 2020 | Syllabus for JEE Mains 2020
The precise JEE Mains Syllabus 2020 given on this page. Therefore, Read the complete JEE Mains 2020 Syllabus enclosed here which helps you in preparing a better study plan for the exam. JEE Main is a National level Competitive Exam. So, it is not easy to crack the IIT Joint Entrance Examination (Mains). Hence, the candidates need to prepare for the exam with a perfect preparation Strategy and good study materials. Moreover, it is crucial to know the Complete Syllabus for JEE Mains 2020. For this, Read the below article which contains Subject Wise JEE Main 2020 Syllabus for Paper 1 & Paper 2. Here, we have updated the Topic Wise IIT JEE Main Exam Syllabus 2020 along with the weightage of the Subjects in JEE Main Paper. Furthermore, Make use of the JEE Main Syllabus 2020 Pdf to enhance your preparation.
JEE Mains 2020 exam will be in two papers. The candidates seeking admission into B.E/B.tech courses appear for the JEE Main Paper I. And the applicants interested in B.Arch and B.Planning courses would appear for JEE Main Paper II. It is important to have a brief idea on each and every topic of JEE Mains Syllabus 2020 before going to prepare for the exam. Knowing the IIT JEE Main Syllabus 2020 will help the candidates in preparing a good preparation Schedule for the exam. Here on this page, candidates can obtain the JEE Mains 2020 syllabus for both the Paper I and Paper II. Also, obtain the JEE Main Exam Paper weightage in the following sections. Hence, Download the IIT JEE Mains 2020 Syllabus Pdf and refer each topic of Subject Wise JEE Mains Exam Syllabus 2020 to increase your preparation level. All the Best!!!
Joint Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 – Important Dates
|JEE Main 2020 Syllabus Pdf Download|
|Exam Conducting Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Entrance Exam||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)|
|Application Starting date of JEE Mains 2020||07th February 2020|
|Last Date to submit JEE Main 2020 Application||14th April 2020 (Extended)|
|JEE Main 2020 Hall Ticket Release Date||Declared After April 15th|
|JEE Main 2020 Exam Date (Offline)||Last week of May 2020|
|Exam Date of Online JEE Main Paper I & Paper II|
|Mode of Exam|
|Release of JEE Main 2020 Answer Key||Update Soon|
|Result Declaration Date of JEE Mains||Intimate Shortly|
|JEE Mains 2020 Counselling||June 2020|
JEE Mains Syllabus 2020 Weightage for All Subjects
Syllabus of JEE Main 2020 gives you the essential information about the topics that cover in the JEE Mains 2020 exam. Along with JEE Mains syllabus, candidates need to focus on most weightage topics. Make use of the JEE Mains syllabus 2020 and by going through every topic. JEE Mains Syllabus 2020 enlists the topics that are to be covered by the candidate during their exam preparation. In the below sections, candidates can check the JEE Mains syllabus with weightage for all subjects.
JEE Main syllabus is divided into four strategies.
- JEE Main Physics Syllabus
- IIT JEE Mains Maths Syllabus
- B Arch Syllabus for JEE Mains
- JEE Main Chemistry Syllabus
JEE Main 2020 Exam Syllabus – Mathematics
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Matrices and Determinants
- Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem and its simple applications
- Limits, Continuity and Differentiability
- Sequences and Series
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Coordinate Geometry
- Straight Lines
- Circles, Conic Sections
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Vector Algebra
JEE Main 2020 Syllabus Pdf- Physics
JEE Mains Physics Syllabus contains Part A and Part B.
- Part A- Theory Part ( 80% weightage)
- Part B- Practical Component (20% weightage)
JEE Main Syllabus contains all the topics that are taught in both 11th and 12th classes. So, candidates must cover all the units in their preparation. As theory part questions from JEE Mains syllabus (Physics) contain more weightage, candidates need to prepare the basic concepts perfectly.
<< Download JEE Mains Admit Card 2020 >>
JEE Mains Physics Syllabus – Part A
- Physics and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Oscillations and Waves
- Work, Energy and Power
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction Alternating Currents
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Current Electricity
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Communication Systems
- Electronic Devices
JEE Main Physics Syllabus – Part B
- Experimental Skills
JEE Mains Syllabus 2020 Pdf Download – JEE Mains Chemistry Syllabus
- Physical Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Gaseous State
- Liquid State
- Solid State
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Ionic Bonding, Covalent Bonding
- Quantum Mechanical Bonding to Covalent Approach
- Molecular Orbital Theory
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- First Law of Thermal Dynamics
- Second Law of Thermal Dynamics
- Equilibria involving the physical process
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Collodial State
- Experimental Skills
Download JEE Main 2020 Syllabus – Inorganic Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- S Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- P Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry
- General Principles and Process of Isolation of Metals
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Purification & Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Nucleic Acids
- Chemistry in EveryDay life
- Chemicals in Medicines
- Chemicals in Food
- Cleansing Agents
- Principles related to practical Chemistry
- Chemistry involved in the preparation of Inorganic and Organic Compounds
- Chemistry involved in titrimetric exercises
- Detection of extra elements in organic compounds
JEE Mains Paper 2 Syllabus | JEE Mains Syllabus 2020 Pdf Download
Candidates can refer the JEE Mains Paper 2 syllabus here. Some of the topics related to JEE Mains paper 2 syllabus are listed below.
JEE Main 2020 Syllabus – JEE Mains Aptitude Test B.Arch/B.Planning
Syllabus of JEE Mains 2020 pdf – Part-I:
- Awareness of Persons, places and Buildings
- Visualizing of Three Dimensional Objects from two Dimensional Drawings
- Visualizing Three different sides of three-dimensional objects
- Analytical Reasoning and Mental Ability
JEE Main Syllabus Pdf -Part-II:
- Three Dimensional Perception
- Design & Drawing of Geometrical or Abstract shapes and patterns in pencil
- Creating the two dimensional and three-dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms
- Transformation of forms both 2D and 3D union, subtraction, rotation, development of surfaces and volumes.
JEE Main Paper I and Paper II Syllabus Pdf
The candidates who have applied for JEE Mains Paper II, i.e B.Arch/B. Planning can check the JEE Mains Architecture syllabus pdf in the following section. Utilize the JEE Mains Paper I and Paper II syllabus for your exam preparation. Also, Prepare for the JEE Mains 2020 exam according to the JEE Mains 2020 Syllabus. For the easy preparation of the candidates, we have provided the Syllabus of JEE Mains 2020 on this page.
JEE Mains Syllabus 2020 with Weightage
Candidates need special attention to the JEE Mains Important topics that contain more weightage. Some of the topics that cover most parts of the JEE Mains question paper are given below.
JEE Mains 2020 Syllabus with weightage (Physics)
Syllabus of JEE Mains Chemistry with Weightage
|Name of the Concept||Weightage|
|Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry||6.3|
|Oxygen-containing Organic Compounds||8.3|
<< Rojgar Samachar 2020-21 >>
JEE Mains Syllabus (Mathematics) with Weightage
|Name of the Topic||Weightage|
|Limits and Differentiation||5.3|
|Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations||7.0|
|Matrices and Determinants||6.7|
About Joint Entrance Exam 2020
Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) is a national level entrance exam which is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. The main aim of this JEE exam is to provide admissions to the candidates who are interested to do B.E/B. Tech and B.Arch courses in the IITs and NITs all over the country. The candidates who have passed 12th class from CBSE, State and ICSE board can apply for this JEE Mains 2020 exam. JEE Mains exam will be conducted in both online and offline modes. The candidates can also attempt both the paper I and Paper II based on their interest.
Exam Pattern for JEE Mains 2020
JEE Mains 2020 exam will be conducted in two papers.
- Paper I – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Paper II- B.Arch/B.Planning
Test Pattern for JEE Mains 2020
|S.No.||Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
- The questions in Paper I will be of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The total no of questions are 90.
- Each question carries one mark.
- For each incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted.
- The total duration of the JEE Mains Paper I exam is 3 Hours.
JEE Mains Exam Pattern for Paper II
|S.No.||Section||Name of the Topic||No. of Questions||Duration of the Exam|
- The total no of questions are 82.
- Each question carries 4 marks in both Sections A and B.
- The duration of the JEE Mains paper II is 3 Hours.
Check official site: jeemain.nic.in
Check the Syllabus for JEE Mains 2020 and know the trending topics that are useful for your exam preparation. Also, candidates can get the JEE Main Syllabus pdf by visiting our site. Follow our site to know the latest news on All India Engineering Entrance Exams.