Predict Your JEE Mains Rank 2019 from the JEE Main Rank Predictor 2019. Check JEE Mains 2019 Rank Predictor and JEE Mains Marks Vs Rank 2019 from this page. See JEE Main 2019 Rank Estimator. Refer JEE Main Rank Vs Marks and JEE Mains Rank Predictor 2019. Find JEE Main Rank Calculator 2019 to estimate JEE Main 2019 Rank (All India Rank).
CBSE JEE Main Rank Predictor 2019 – 20
Have you written JEE Mains Exam 2019 on scheduled date? And, eagerly waiting to know your JEE Mains 2019 Rank? Then, use JEE Mains Rank Estimator 2019 to analyse your All India Rank. The JEE Main Rank Predictor 2019 Tool is designed by experts to help the students to predict their rank. The JEE Mains 2019 Rank Predictor takes candidate’s exam score as input and generates rank as output. Actually, the JEE Mains Rank Predictor 2019 uses the previous year statistics to analyse given input and produce JEE Main Rank 2019. Various private institutes design this JEE Main 2019 Rank Predictor that gives approximate rank. The factors affecting the rank such as marks of a student, number of candidates appeared, cut off marks and so on, varies, the JEE Main 2019 Rank also differs.
The candidate may not know his/ her exam score before the release of JEE Mains 2019 Result. But, the JEE Main Rank Estimator 2019 requires student’s marks. Hence, use the answer key to calculate the expected score of JEE Mains Exam 2019. To know more details related to JEE Main 2019 Rank Calculator, read this article.
JEE Mains 2019 Rank Estimator – JEE Main 2019 Rank Predictor
|JEE Mains Rank Predictor By CBSE|
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Conducting Authority for Counselling||Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA), Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB)|
|Name of the Exam||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Mains)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|JEE Main Online Application Starting Date||08th February 2019|
|Last Date for Application||07th March 2019 11:50 PM|
|Corrections in Application Form||March 2019|
|Admit Card Publication Date||18th March 2019|
|JEE Mains 2019 Offline Exam||06th to 20th April 2019|
|JEE Mains Online Exam 2019|
|Release Date for Answer Key||April 2019|
|Result Declaration Date/ AIR Rank (Paper I)||April 2019|
|AIR Rank/ Release Date for Result (Paper II)||May 2019|
|Counselling Date 2019||June/ July|
Steps to Use JEE Main Rank Calculator 2019 – 20
- The candidate should have a facebook or google account to use a JEE Main 2019 Rank Estimator.
- The student has to create an account by entering his details such as the name of the candidate, email id, mobile number and so on.
- After creating, login to your account. Also, the candidate can use JEE Mains Rank Calculator 2019 without creating an account.
- First, click on JEE Main Rank Predictor 2019 link.
- Then, in JEE Main Rank Calculator 2019, enter your expected score, category and click on ‘Predict Now’ button.
- On the basis of candidates score, the JEE Mains 2019 Rank Estimator displays the rank of a student.
- Also, there is a JEE Mains College Predictor 2019. This JEE Main College Predictor based on JEE Main Rank 2019 displays the college’s list. That is, in which college the candidate has a chance to get admission.
- Moreover, we have a JEE Main Rank College Predictor 2019 that analyses both the rank and the college’s list for a candidate.
- In addition, there are separate JEE Mains Rank Predictor with Board Marks for different papers. That means, we have JEE Mains Paper 1 Rank Predictor 2019 and JEE Main Paper 2 Rank Predictor 2019.
CBSE All India JEE Mains Rank Predictor 2019 | Rank Predictor JEE Main 2019
Usually, the candidates JEE Mains score and their intermediate marks are considered in JEE Mains Ranking 2019. However, this year, only the students JEE Main 2019 Marks are considered for Ranking the students. Therefore, the candidate needs to enter only his jee mains score in the Rank Predictor JEE Main 2019. With the help of JEE Main Rank Predictor 2019, the candidate can know his/ her rank even before the official announcement of results.
Also, by knowing the rank early from JEE Mains Rank Predictor 2019, the student can choose the colleges and courses to provide them, as choices in web options stage. Also, by utilizing Rank Predictor JEE Main 2019, the candidate can prepare for JEE Mains 2019 Counselling. It is suggested that after checking your rank through JEE Main Rank Predictor with board marks and category, the student should apply for certificates so that the candidate will be ready for the counselling process.
How to Calculate Expected Score
- The students have to download JEE Mains 2019 Answer Key, by clicking here.
- And, then, check whether the answers/ responses you have given in the exam match with the right answers provided in the answer key or not.
- If they match, take it as the correct answer, otherwise, consider it as an incorrect answer.
- For every correct answer, add 4 marks and for the wrong answer deduct 1 mark.
- After performing the calculation, you will be left with an expected score that you might get in the JEE exam.
<< JEE Mains Syllabus 2019 >>
JEE Main State Rank Predictor 2019 | JEE Mains All India Rank Predictor 2019
The Rank Predictor of JEE Main 2019 reveals an expected AIR rank of a candidate. However, the student can also know their State Wise Rank with the JEE Mains State Rank Predictor 2019. These JEE Main State Rank Predictor 2019 uses the previous year state rank cut off marks, opening and closing ranks. However, the State Wise JEE Mains Rank Predictor for obc category may not be applicable to AIR as their process of working differs. Moreover, the students can use the given below tables to estimate the rank as an alternative for the JEE Mains Paper 2 Rank Predictor 2019.
JEE Main Rank Vs Marks 2019 | JEE Mains Marks Vs Rank 2019
After calculating expected marks, instead of using Rank Predictor JEE Mains 2019, the student can use the below-mentioned table to estimate their rank.
|Expected JEE Main Marks 2019||JEE Main All India Rank 2019|
|>326||0 – 500|
|301 – 325||250 – 1,000|
|276 – 300||1000 – 2200|
|251 – 275||2500 – 3700|
|226 – 250||3500 – 6500|
|201 – 225||7000 – 15000|
|176 – 200||10, 000 – 22, 000|
|151 – 175||18,000 – 32,000|
|126 – 150||27,000 – 46,000|
|101 – 125||41,000 – 80,000|
|76 – 100||1, 00, 000 – 5, 00, 000|
|51 – 75||5, 50, 000 – 9, 50, 000|
|26 – 50||9, 00, 000 – 11, 00, 000|
|25 – 0||11 lakh +|
JEE Main Colleges Opening and Closing Rank 2019
The student can use the below provided table, instead of JEE Main College Predictor 2019 to have an idea about colleges cut off ranks.
|Institute Name||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|AB Vajpayee IIITM, Gwalior||3419||20927|
|Dr. Bheem Rao Ambedkar NIT, Jalandhar||4303||22540|
|Faculty of Engg. Haridwar||1170||36709|
|IIIT Design & Manuf., Tamil Nadu||1542||17503|
|Indian Institute of Eng. Science & Tech., Shibpur||7982||30886|
|Indian Institute of Information Tech. Design & Manuf. Kurnool, AP||10736||12639|
|IIIT Srirangam, Tiruchirappalli||18473||31157|
What is JEE Mains Exam?
The Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Mains. And, the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA), Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) takes care of the counselling process. The students who are seeking for admissions in most famous Engineering Colleges of India such as IITs, NITs, can register for JEE Mains Examination. The Applications start from 08th February 2019 and finishes on 07th March 2019. And, the online exam is held on 06th to 20th April 2019. The results for Paper I are declared in April 2019 and for Paper II in May 2019. The counselling starts in June/ July 2019. Since there is a lot of gap for releasing results, the students can use JEE Main Rank Predictor 2019 to estimate their rank.
Follow our rrbrecruitment.co.in site to know the latest State and National Level Entrance Exam details. Also, follow this site to check information related to previous papers, application form, admit card, exam date, answer key, rank predictor, rank card, rank list, result, counselling and allotment order.