JEE Main Answer key is here. Download JEE Main 2020 Online Answer key on this page. Refer JEE Main Official Answer key Pdf. View JEE Mains Key for all sets. Check Answer key of JEE Mains 2020. Follow the instructions to get JEE Mains 2020 Key.
JEE Main Answer Key 2020
Candidates who have completed their JEE mains exam can obtain JEE Mains 2020 Key on this page. Download JEE Mains Exam Key 2020 pdf. CBSE publishes the JEE Mains Exam Key after completion of the JEE Mains 2020. JEE Mains 2020 Official Answer Key pdf. The JEE Mains Key Paper is available via online mode in pdf format. Candidates can download the JEE Mains 2020 Key and obtain the JEE Mains Key Paper to calculate your marks in the JEE Mains 2020 Exam.
JEE Mains 2020 Official Answer key
|JEE Main 2020 CBT Answer Key|
|Name of the Organization Conducting Exam||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination Mains 2020|
|JEE Mains Application starting date||7th February 2020|
|Last date for JEE Mains 2020 Application||14th April 2020|
|JEE Mains Hall Ticket Download Date||Declared After April 15th|
|Exam Date for JEE Mains Paper I & II (Offline)||May 2020|
|JEE Main 2020 Paper I Online Exam date||May 2020|
|JEE Main 2020 Answer key Release Date||June 2020|
|Challenging of JEE Main 2020 Answer Key||June 2020|
|JEE Main Result Declaration Date||
|JEE Main Score Card Available from||After declaration of All India Ranks|
|JEE Mains Counselling Date||June 2020|
|Category Name||Answer key|
How to Download JEE Main 2020 Key & OMR Response Sheet
- The link to download the JEE Main official answer key will be available online on 24th April 2020.
- Then the candidates should click on the link which will be provided by the officials.
- Next, search for JEE Main Answer key 2020 on the official web page.
- Download JEE Main 2020 Official Answer key of your code.
- Along with Answer Key of JEE Main 2020, the response sheet (OMR Sheets) of JEE Main will be made available in online.
- Candidates can check their respective OMR Sheets and JEE Main Answer key 2020 which will be available from 24th April 2020 to 27th April 2020.
- To access your JEE Main Response Sheet, candidates have to log in to the page using their JEE Main 2020 Application Number and Password.
- Then the JEE Mains 2020 Key will be displayed on the screen.
How to use JEE Mains Official Answer Key to calculate your JEE Mains Exam Score
To check the marks in the JEE Main 2020 exam, follow JEE Mains 2020 Answer key and calculate no of correct and incorrect responses. To calculate your score of JEE Mains 2020 exam, compare your marked responses with the answers that are given in the JEE Main 2020 Answer Key. Then find out your marks by following the JEE Mains Marking Scheme. To calculate your total score in the JEE Main 2020 Exam, use the following formula.
|Total Marks in JEE Mains 2020 Exam = (No. of Correct Answers x 4 ) – (No. of Incorrect Answersx1)|
Marking Scheme of JEE Mains 2020 Exam
Follow the JEE Mains marking scheme which is shown below to calculate your marks in each paper.
JEE Main Marking Scheme for Paper I
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
- In Paper I, the total no of questions are 120.
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- For each wrong answer, a negative marking of 1 mark will be deducted.
- For the unattempted question, 0 marks will be awarded.
- The total marks for Paper I are 360.
Marking Scheme of JEE Main Paper II
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
- The total no. of questions in JEE Main Paper II is 82.
- Total Marks for JEE Main Paper II are 390.
- For Objective type questions, 4 marks will be awarded if the answer is correct.
- For Drawing Test, marks for each question will be mentioned on the paper itself.
Procedure to Challenge JEE Main Online Answer Key 2020
After the announcement of JEE Main Answer Key by CBSE, candidates can go through the JEE Main 2020 Official Answer key. If the candidates find any discrepancies in the JEE Main 2020 Key, they can challenge their objections along with proof before 27th April 2020. Candidates have to pay the requisite fee per question to challenge the JEE Main 2020 Answer key. The requisite fee for each question to challenge the JEE Main Key 2020 must be paid online using the credit card/debit card. An expert committee looks after the challenging files and takes the decision on the JEE Main Answer key 2020. If the CBSE finds that the provided answers by the candidates are correct, then they release another JEE Main Final Key Paper 2020.
- Candidates have to log in to the account using the JEE Main Application number and Password to get challenge window.
- The Application form to challenge the JEE Main Answer key 2020 has to be sent by the candidates.
- The candidate has to pay Rs 1000 /- for each question using credit card/debit card.
- The fee which is to be paid by the candidates is non-refundable.
- However, if the challenge is accepted by the Board then the amount paid will be refunded to the concerned candidate.
Jee Main Answer Key 2020 – Official Answer Key of JEE Mains 2020
The candidates who completed their JEE Mains 2020 exam can check the JEE Main 2020 Online Answer key which will be released by the CBSE on 24th April 2020. JEE Main Answer key 2020 will be released by some coaching centres on the same day of JEE Main 2020 exam. You can check the JEE Main 2020 Key and estimate your final score of JEE Main 2020 Exam. JEE Mains Key Sheet 2020 will be available for both paper 1 and Paper 2. Candidates can download the JEE Mains Paper 2 2020 Answer key. JEE Main Paper 2 Answer Key will be available in the third week of May 2020. Predict your JEE Main score using JEE Mains paper 2 2020 Answer Key. Visit our site to know more information on JEE Mains 2020 exam. Bookmark our site to get the latest information on All India Entrance Exams.