JCECE 2020 application form direct link is available now. Refer JCECE application form 2020 filling procedure. See eligibility criteria to fill JCECE online application. Check JCECE application 2020 starting date and last date. View all important dates regarding JCECE 2020. Read JCECE 2020 online registration process.
Jharkhand JCECE Application Form 2020
JCECE releases the JCECE 2020 application form in April 2020 on its official web portal. Candidates can get the admission in the first year of B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry, B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc (Fisheries Science), Homeopathy Degree courses. Therefore, eligible candidates and willing individuals apply to the JCECE exam 2020 before the last date. From this year onwards the JCECE exam will be conducted in online mode. Applicants must submit the JCECE application form 2020 through online mode only. Hence, check the detailed information on JCECE online application 2020 in the upcoming sections.
<< Download JCECE Admit Card 2020 >>
Here, we will upload the direct link to apply for JCECE 2020 on this page. Applicants before going to start the JCECE apply online procedure, read the steps given below to get an idea about the JCECE application form fill up procedure. Check eligibility to apply for JCECE exam 2020 from upcoming sections. JCECE online application form 2020 filling process involves filling the details, uploading scanned images of photograph and signature & JCECE application fee payment. Check the detailed information on JCECE 2020 online apply process discussed below.
JCECE 2020 Application Form – Important Dates
|JCECE Application form 2020 starting date||30th April 2020|
|Closing date of JCECE 2020 Application form||25th May 2020|
Overview of Jharkhand JCECEB Online Form 2020
|JCECE 2020 Application form|
|Name of the Board||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Exam Name||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE)|
|Exam level||State Level|
|JCECE 2020 Admit Card Date||12th June 2020|
|JCECE Exam Date 2020||16th June 2020|
|Release Date of Answer Key||17th June 2020|
|JCECE Results Declaration Date||24th June 2020|
|JCECE Counselling 2020 Date||12th July 2020|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
|JECE Official Website||www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in|
JCECE Eligibility Criteria 2020
- The applicant should be a permanent/ resident of Jharkhand state. Applicants should have the Local residential Certificate issued by the authority by Government of Jharkhand.
- For B.Tech course, there is no certain age criteria.
- For Agriculture & Forestry courses, the age of applicants should lie between 17 to 22 years as on 1st July of the exam year.
- SC/ST applicants having 3 years relaxation in maximum age.
- For Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) courses, applicant’s minimum age should be 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
- Qualification Required:
- Qualifying Exam: A applicant should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: should qualify the 12th exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.
- Minimum Marks: applicants should obtain at least 45% marks for General (40% for applicant belonging to reserved category) in all subjects.
- Appearing applicants: Applicants those who are appearing the qualifying examination may also apply but they need to pass it before the date of JCECE Counselling.
For Agriculture & Forestry:
- Qualifying Exam: A applicant should pass I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Subjects: applicants should qualify the qualifying exam with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subject with one of the Mathematics/Biology.
- Appearing applicants: Exam appearing applicants are also eligible to apply. And also, that they will have to pass the previous exam before the date of Counselling.
For Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass Intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognised board/university.
- Subjects: should pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the compulsory subject.
- Appearing applicants: Final year applicants can also apply.
JCECEB JCECE Online Application Form 2020 Filling Process
Here, candidates can check the JCECE 2020 apply online process in this section. Our team has provided the step by step process to apply for JCECE 2020. Follow the given mechanism to submit the JCECE 2020 application form simply.
Step 1: Visit Official Website – JCECE Registration 2020
- Visit the official website of JCECE.
- Click on the link, “Apply for JCECE”.
- New applicants have to click on “Apply for JCECE.”
- Registered applicants can enter their Application Number and Password to log in into account.
STEP 2: Fill up the JCECE Application Form 2020 with Necessary Information
- After login, applicants have to fill the following particulars in JCECE 2020 application form
- Personal details
- Parent’s Name
- Nationality etc
- Academic Details
- 10th Board and CGPA
- 12th Board and percentage
- Name of school
- Year of passing etc
- Mailing Address and Guardian Details
- Applicants have to enter their correspondence address of or residence.
- Additionally, they have to fill the details of their
- Parent’s occupation
- Income etc
<< JCECE Result 2020 >>
STEP 3: Upload Scanned Documents – JCECE 2020 Online Application Form
- Applicants are suggested to upload documents of requisite size in JCECE application form 2020.
- The size of the photograph and signature should not be more than 50 KB and in .jpeg format.
- A unique registration or application number will be generated and the applicant should note that for future login and reference purpose.
- Upload the required photographs in JCECE 2020 application form.
Documents required in the JCECE Online Application Form 2020
- Mark sheets of 10th and 12th class
- DOB Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Proof of Permanent Address
- Domicile Certificate (if required).
- Photograph of JPEG format which should be of 50Kb
- Signature of the applicant in JPEG format of size 50 Kb.
- Photograph of Left-hand thumbprint in JPEG of size 50 KB.
Check, JCECE 2020 Counselling Dates
STEP 4: Pay the JCECE Application Fee 2020
- The payment can be made in the following two ways:
- Online Mode– Debit card, Net Banking, credit card.
- Offline Mode– E-challan
- If one chooses the e-challan option, they have to print out the online generated e-challan and pay the fee in favour of “Controller of Examination, JCECEB” payable at Ranchi.
- After the payment is successful, applicants need to obtain a copy of acknowledgement page and keep a hard copy of JCECE 2020 application form for future reference.
|Course||Category of the Candidate||Fee Amount (Rs)|
About Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) 2020
JCECE is a state level entrance examination. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) organize the JCECE exam to provide the seats in B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry, B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc (Fisheries Science), Homeopathy Degree courses across colleges in the Jharkhand state. Therefore, interested candidates apply for the JCECE 2020 exam. The applicants those who submit the JCECE 2020 application form successfully are only eligible to take the test.
Hence, we gave the JCECE 2020 application form fill up procedure on this page. Candidates can follow the given JCECE apply online process to fill the JCECE 2020 online application. Here, we have provided the information for only reference purpose. Actual JCECE 2020 notification not released yet. So, bookmark our website RRB Recruitment to check the instant news on the JCECE 2020 notification.