ISI application form 2019 is available until 12th March 2019. Get a direct link to ISI 2019 application form. Check detailed ISI apply online process. See ISI online application fill up step by step process. Refer ISI e2019 eligibility criteria, application fee and all other details on ISI 2019 online application form.
ISI Application Form 2019 | ISI Registration
ISI, Kolkata department release the ISI 2019 application form on 5th February 2019. Indian Statistical Institute conducts the entrance examination for providing the admissions into the postgraduate, undergraduate, diploma courses and Junior Research Fellowship programmes in Maths and Statistics. Therefore, interested and willing candidates can apply to the exam before the last date of submission i.e., 12th March 2019. Candidates must submit their filled ISI 2019 application form through online mode only. No other mode applications are accepted.
Here, we have uploaded the complete procedure to fill ISI online application 2019. Applicants can follow the given process to submit the ISI 2019 online application successfully without mistakes. ISI apply online process includes the registration process, filling the necessary details and application fee payment. Before starting the ISI 2019 online apply process, candidates should check the eligibility criteria like age limit, nationality and educational qualification. If you are suitable to the eligibile conditions, then only you should fill the ISI application form 2019. Also, refer all important dates regarding the ISI admission test 2019.
ISI 2019 Application Form
|ISI Application 2019 Commencement Date||5th February 2019|
|Closing Date of ISI Online Application 2019||12th March 2019|
|Application Fee Payment Starting Date||7th February 2019|
|ISI 2019 Application Fee Payment Ending Date||19th March 2019|
Brief Details on ISI Admission Test 2019
|ISI Application form 2019|
|Name of the Organization||Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata|
|Name of the Exam||ISI Admission Test|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG and JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) Course|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category Name||Online Application|
|ISI 2019 Admit Card Release Date||09th April 2019|
|Mode of Exam||offline|
|ISI Admission Test||12th May 2019|
|ISI 2019 Result Announcement Date||June 2019|
Eligibility for ISI Admission 2019-19
- ISI Age Limit: There’s no Specific age limit to appear in Entrance Test 2019.
- ISI Qualification: The Educational Qualification of ISI Entrance test as Follows,
- STAT (HONS)/MATH (HONS): 12th or equivalent exam with Mathematics and English subjects
- M.STAT: 3 years bachelor degree/B.Tech/B.E with statistics subject
- MS (QE): 3-year bachelor degree in Economics/Mathematics/Statistics/Physics
- M.MATH: 3-year bachelor degree/B.Tech/BE with mathematics
- MS (QMS): 3 years bachelor degree in Mathematics
- M.TECH (CS): BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree or Master’s degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/Computer Science/Computer Application/Electronics Science/ Physics/Information Technology.
- MS (LIS): Three years bachelor degree in any discipline
- M.TECH (QROR): Master Degree in Statistics/Mathematics with Probability and Statistics.
- Business Analytics: BS/B.Tech/BE or equivalent with 60% marks, Integrated Masters or equivalent With 60% marks and Masters degree with 60% marks.
- For SC/ST/DA candidates 55% aggregate marks will be required in the qualifying exam. The final exam appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for ISI admission test 2019.
ISI Apply Online Procedure (Step by Step)
Candidates once check the given steps to fill ISI 2019 application form before starting the ISI apply online procedure.
- Register as a new user to create an account
- Log into the account
- Fill-up the form
- Submit, verify and confirm submission
- Follow instructions for Admission Prospectus for payment of application fee
Step 1: ISI Registration 2019
- Here, applicants have to provide their group to which they are applying
- Enter valid Email ID
- Mobile Number’
- Candidate Name
- After that, candidates need to give a new or existing username and password.
- The password should be the combination of numbers and alphabets. Minimum 8 characters and maximum 15 characters are allowed.
- Then, applicants will get an Email with a registered username and password.
Step 2: Login – ISI Registration Form
- After the completion of registration process, the candidate has to login to their account for filling ISI application form 2019.
- Candidates should log in with username and password to their respective account,
- In case forget their password, then click on “forgot password link”.
Step 3: Fill up ISI 2019 Application Form
- Here, candidates are required to fill their personal and address details in ISI 2019 application form.
- Course preference with code: Applicants have to furnish the course for which they want to apply as per their preference.
- ISI Exam Center: Applicant has to 3 centres as per their convenience to take the ISI admission 2019 test.
- Date of Birth: Candidate has to enter their date of birth and it should be matched with 10th marks sheet.
- Other Personal Details:
- Whether Physically challenged
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Occupation
- Contact Address
- Employment Status
- Upload Photograph and Signature in prescribed size and format.
- Academic Details: Here, candidates need to enter the details of all academic exams in which they have passed
- Year of Passing
- 5 of Marks or GPA
- Total Marks obtained in Maths/Statistics
- Board Name
- INMO awardee (yes or no)
Step 4: Submit, Verify and Confirm Submission – ISI Online Application Form 2019
- Once the applicants click on the “Submit” tab, then they will be directed to a new page which is the preview of filled ISI 2019 application.
- Individuals can go through it and recheck that the all the details furnished are correct.
- After checking, click on “Confirm Submission” button.
Step 5: Download ISI 2019 Online Application or Print the Bank Challan
- The candidates can either download or print out the bank challan generated by the online system.
- Candidates should be taken to any branch of SBI for payment after 2 working days.
Step 6: Make ISI Application Fee Payment
Applicants can make the application fee through Online or Offline mode.
- Online Payment: Candidates can pay the ISI 2019 application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- SBI Bank Challan: After 2 working days, applicants can visit any SBI bank branch to pay the ISI application fee. The SBI bank will accept the application fee only in cash mode.
|Category of the Candidate||Application Fee (Rs)|
About Indian Statistical Institute Admission Test 2019
ISI Exam is a university level entrance Examination. Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata organizes the ISI Admission Test 2019. ISI Exam is conducted to offer admission to candidates in various UG, PG, and JRF( Junior Research Fellowship) Courses provided by the ISI. The ISI Exam is considered for the admission in its all campuses situated in Chennai, Tezpur, Delhi, and Bangalore. Therefore, interested candidates can apply to the ISI admission test 2019. Follow the given ISI 2019 application form fill up procedure and submit it simply without mistakes. Practice the available previous papers to get good marks.
Hence, stay tuned on our RRB Recruitment site to check the latest updates on ISI application form 2019.