IPU Admission Form 2020 will be available in online mode. The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts the Common Entrance Test (CET) for Admission IPU. Interested candidates can check the details on IP University Admission 2020 including Last Date, ipuadmissions.nic.in Counselling, Eligibility Criteria, etc. Scroll down to obtain GGS IPU Admission Form 2020-21.
IPU Admission 2020 Date Sheet
|Sale of IPU Admission Application Form Starts from||February 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the IP University 2020 Online Application Form (B.Com) along with application fee||April 2020|
|Ending Date for IPU 2020 Admission Application form (B.A Eco)||May 2020|
|IPU CET 2020 for B.Com(Hons.) Date||May 2020|
|IPU CET 2020 for B.A. Economics(Hons.) Date||May 2020|
|The Result of IPU CET 2020 for B.Com(Hons.)||May 2020|
|IPU CET 2020 Result for B.A. Economics(Hons.)||May 2020|
|IPU Admission 2020 Counselling Registration begins||June 2020|
GGSIPU Admission Process – IPU Admission Procedure
IPU Admission 2020-21: The majority of the programmes offered at Indraprastha (IP) University on the basis of Common Entrance Tests (CET). It is to be noted that only Indian citizens are eligible to appear for Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET). After the entrance examination is conducted, an offline counselling round is conducted wherein admission seats are allotted to aspirants who meet the cut-off marks.
However, there are some courses/ programmes for which the IP University conducts online counselling. For below listed IP University Admissions, the Counselling will be done in online mode.
- LE.BTECH (BSc)
- LE.BTECH (Diploma)
Candidates are informed that they can secure IPU Admission 2020 in some courses offered at Indraprastha University on the basis of merit (without appearing for an entrance exam).
IPU 2020 Admission Without Entrance Exam
|Course Name||Admission Criteria|
|PG Diploma Courses||Candidates are shortlisted for IPU Admission by qualifying degree % and performance in interview.|
|B. Arch||Candidates must have a valid NATA score as well as their marks in qualifying examination.|
|Master of Business Administration (with sectorial specialisation)||Students are shortlisted for Admission in IPU basis qualifying examination percentage and performance in interview.|
|LLM (Cyber Law & Cyber Crime)||Candidates are shortlisted for Admission on the basis of qualifying degree percentage, performance in the interview & year-wise professional experience.|
|Master of Arts (Journalism & Mass Communication)||Applicants are shortlisted on the basis of the Qualifying examination marks and performance in the interview.|
|LLM (Intellectual & Industrial Property Law)||Candidates are shortlisted for admission on the basis of Marks obtained in the qualifying examination and performance in the interview and year-wise professional experience.|
|M.Tech||Admission provided based on the valid GATE score. If seats remain vacant then students are shortlisted on the basis of IPU CET score.|
|Master of Business Administration (Disaster Management)||IPU CET MBA Admission is based on the qualifying degree percentage, performance in the interview and extra marks for relevant experience.|
IPU CET 2020 – GGS Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test
Indra Prastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is a University Level Entrance Examination. It is conducted in offline mode, i.e. pen & paper based test. The candidates who want to join in various programmes in the fields of Agriculture, Medical, Law, Engineering, Management and so on, offered by the Institutes affiliated with the GGSIPU University. The university admission related to Medical, i.e. BHMS, BAMS, BDS, B.Sc Yoga & MBBS are done through NEET UG Score. Therefore, interested candidates to join in GGS IPU has to register themselves on the mentioned dates.
Courses Offered by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Dual Degree Programmes
- B.Tech/M.Tech (Dual Degree) (Information Technology)
- B.Tech/M.Tech (Dual Degree) (Bio-Technology)
- B.Tech/M.Tech (Dual Degree) (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- B.Tech/M.Tech (Dual Degree) (Computer Science & Engineering)
- B.Tech/M.Tech (Dual Degree) (Chemical Engineering)
- LL.B (Hons.) [Five Year Integrated Law Degree Programme]
Post-Graduate Weekend Programmes
- Master of Journalism & Mass Communication (MJMC) (Weekend)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Weekend) University School of Management Studies
- M.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering) [Weekend Programme]
- MTech. (Information Technology) Weekend Programme
- M.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering) Weekend
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) [Real Estate] (Weekend programme)
- MBA [Banking & Insurance] (Weekend programme)
Post-Graduate Regular Programmes
- Master of Public Health (Field Epidemiology) MPH (PE)
- Master of Business Administration (Software Enterprise Management)
- Master Occupational Therapy (Musculoskeletal)
- MTech (Information Technology)
- Master of Mass Communication
- PGMC (MD/MS)
- Master Occupational Therapy (Neurology)
- M Tech (Engineering Physics)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- MTech (VLSI)[Very Large Scale Integration]
- M Tech (N&T) Nano Science & Technology
- MA (English)
- MCA (Software Engineering)
- MTech(RF & Microwave Engineering)
- MA (scamming)
- MTech(Chemical Engineering)
- MTech(Information Security)
- MTech (Computer Science & Engineering)
- Master of Business Administration (Information Technology)
- MTech (Signal Processing)
- MTech (Digital Communication)
- MA / MSc (Criminology)
- MTech (Food Technology)
- MSc (Biodiversity & Conservation)
- M Sc (Forensic Science)
- Master Of Archaeology & Heritage Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MSc(Natural Resource Management)
- Master of Human Resource Planning & Development (MHRPD)
- MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
- Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- MPT (Master of Physiotherapy)
- MSc (Environment Management)
- Master in Conservation, Preservation & Heritage Management
Post-Graduate Diploma Programmes
- PG Diploma in Disaster Preparedness and Rehabilitation
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s Empowerment
- M.Ch.(Plastic Surgery)
- DM (Neurology)
- Doctor of Medicine (DM) Cardiology
- M.Ch.(Neuro Surgery)
- DM (Nephrology)
- DM (Pulpmonary & Critical Care Medicine)
- M.Ch.(Pediatric Surgery)
- Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc) Programmes in
- Applied Arts (Only for Female Candidates)
- Mobile Communications
- Construction Technology
- Interior Design (Only for Female Candidates)
- Printing and Publishing
- Power Distribution Management
- Software Development
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
- B.Ed.(Bachelor of Education)
- BJ(MC)(Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
- LLB (Bachelor of Law)
- BAC (Fashion and Apparel Design)
- B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
- BOT (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) (Nursing)
- B.Sc. (MLT)(BSc Medical Laboratory Technology)
- B.Pharma (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology Speech and Language Pathology)
- BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology)
- BRT (Bachelor of Rehabilitation Therapy)
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
IP University Admissions Eligibility Criteria 2020-21
Candidates seeking admission to B.Com, B.A. and B.Sc courses at GGS IPU should meet the eligibility criteria of IPU University 2020 listed below:
- Must have completed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognised board or any equivalent exam. (Mathematics is a compulsory subject in case you are applying for B.A.(Hons.) Economics.
- Students appearing for 12th Class in 2020 are also eligible to apply for IPU 2020 Admission.
- Candidate should secure a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Students must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective or functional).
- All candidates who wish to pursue the UG course from GGS IP University should not be more than 21 years of age.
GGS IPU Application Form 2020-21
The IP University Application form for admission to IP University Under Graduate & Post Graduate courses is available in online mode. So, the candidate needs to be submitted in online mode only. The applicants have to submit the IPU Admissions Application form on or before the due date of submission. When filling the application form, they must ensure the correct CET Code; for example, CET Code for B.Com(Hons.) and B.A. Economics (Hons.) is different. The candidate details should be correct in order to submit it. At the time of filling, the IPU Admission Online form required to upload of a recent photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression in prescribed format and size. Finally, the students have to remit the Application/ Registration fee.
GGS IP University Application Fee
The applicants have to pay the Common Entrance Test Fee at the time of filling the application form. The Requisite Amount of IPU Admission Registration Fee is Rs. 1000/-.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IPU) CET Admit Card 2020
The IP University releases the CET Admit Card on or before 5 days of commencement of examination. Hence, the candidates who want to participate in the Common Entrance Test have to download IPU CET Admit Card 2020-21. The Admit Card of IPU CET is available in the university official portal. Therefore, by using the candidate’s login credentials can obtain the Hall Ticket. Candidates are required to take two printouts of the CET Admit Card while appearing the examination. Moreover, they have to attach the two passport size photographs to both printed copies.
IP University Counselling 2020
The candidates who reached the Cut Off marks in the Common Entrance Test will be called for Counselling Round. The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will release the Separate ipuadmissions.nic.in Counselling 2020 schedule. So, the students will be required to get their documents verified, make choice filling for seat allotment, pay the participation/ registration fee for counselling etc. Moreover, the university did not organize any counselling round for B.A. (Hons.) Economics and B.Sc programmes.
About GGS Indraprastha University
Full Name of IPU is Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). It was established under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The IP University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), India Under Section 2 (f) and 12 (b) of the UGC Act. This University was graded as ”A” by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore for the period 2013 – 20.
IP University is an affiliating and teaching University which aims at facilitating and promoting studies, research and extension work in emerging areas of higher education with the focus on professional education. It offers engineering, technology, medicine, management studies, nursing, pharmacy, law, etc., courses and also to achieve excellence in these and connected fields and other matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
For more info related to IP University 2020 Admission, bookmark this rrbrecruitment.co.in site. Moreover, keep visiting this page to get instant updates on IPU Admission Online 2020-21.