Application form of IIST for UG courses will be available 12th June 2020. Get here, the direct link to apply online for IIST 2020. Follow the given step by step process to fill IIST 2020 application form. See IIST application fee payment process. Check details about eligibility criteria and how to apply for IIST admission 2020. Also, view important dates related to IIST Admission 2020.
New Update !!! IIST 2020 Application Form till 25th May (UG Courses) can be filled till 12th June 2020.
IIST Application Form 2020
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) is a Deemed University. It provides the admissions for various UG, PG and PhD programmes in Space Science, Technology and applications fields. The University will give the seats based on the score obtained in the JEE advanced which is organized by CBSE board. Now IIST, Thiruvananthapuram release the IIST 2020 Admission notification for undergraduate courses. It will release the IIST online registration form on 25th May 2020 for UG Courses. The qualifiers of the JEE advanced are only eligible to apply for IIST admission 2020. Therefore, willing candidates who wish to pursue the B.Tech in IIST, Thiruvananthapuram can fill the IIST online application from 25th May 2020 to 12th June 2020.
Candidates should fill the IIST application form through online mode only. Also, they must submit the form before the last date of IIST online application. IIST apply online procedure includes registration, filling the personal & educational details, upload the required scanned documents and application fee payment. Applicants have to make the IIST application fee payment in online mode (through SBI Collect) only. In this article, we have given the total step by step procedure for filling the IIST 2020 application form. Therefore, applicants must read the process given below before starting the IIST online application filling process. Go through the below section to get the link for IIST 2020 apply online link.
IIST 2020 B.Tech Application Form – Important Dates
|Name of the University||Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG and Ph.D|
|IIST Undergraduate Admission Brochure Release Date||25th May 2020|
|IIST Online Registration B.Tech Starts from||25th May 2020|
|Closing date of IIST Admission form 2020 B.Tech||12th June 2020|
|Rank List release date||June 2020|
|Counselling Starts from||July 2020|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology PG Admission Test Application Dates
|IIST PG Application form Starting Date||April 2020|
|Online Application form Submission Last Date||April 2020 (11:59 PM)|
|IIST 2020 online registration ending date for PG||May 2020|
|Starting Date for IIST Ph.D Application form||April 2020|
|Application form submission last date for Ph.D||May 2020|
|Last date to pay the application fee for Ph.D programmes||May 2020|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for IIST Admission
- Candidates should be of Indian Nation.
- NRI candidates can also apply for the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology 2020 admission.
- For UG Courses: General and OBC category candidates must have been born on or after 1st October 1993. The contenders who belong to SC/ST/PD category, they should have been born on or after October 1st, 1988.
- For PG Courses: The candidate’s age limit should be of 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.
- For Ph.D Courses: Candidates age limit is 30 years as on admission starting date.
- For UG Courses:
- Candidates should pass the 10+2 with 75% aggregate marks (General and OBC) and 65% (SC/ST/PD).
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are compulsory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- For PG Courses: Candidates have to pass the B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- For Ph.D Courses: Applicants must have Master’s Degree in the respective field.
- Candidates should have the scorecard of Gate/NEET/UGC NET for PG courses.
Stepwise Procedure to Fill IIST Online Application Form 2020
- IIST 2020 Registration
- Fill the Details in IIST Application form 2020
- Payment of IIST Application Fee through SBI Collect.
- Printout the IIST Online Application 2020
Step 1: IIST Online Registration 2020
- At first, candidates have to visit the official website of IIST.
- Click on the link related to IIST registration.
- After clicking on the above link, log in for IIST online registration page will appear on the screen.
- In that, applicants have to enter the JEE advanced roll number and date of birth in the registration form.
- After that click on “Proceed to step 2” button to fill the IIST application form 2020.
Step 2: Fill the required Details in IIST 2020 Online Application
- Here, candidates have to fill the personal, educational, course and contact details in the IIST 2020 application form.
- Personal Details:
- Applicant full name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Unique photo ID proof of the applicant
- Unique photo ID proof number of the applicant
- Parent’s Mobile Number
- Telephone Number
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Permanent address same as the correspondence address
- Category Details
- Belongs to
- Linguistic Minority
- Religious Minority
- Academic Details
- Qualifying Exam
- Qualifying Exam completed or not
- Board of the Qualifying Exam
- Name of Institution last studied
- Place of the institution last studied
- Roll/Registration/Index number of 10th Standard marks card
- Registration number of 12th stadnard/2nd PUC
- After furnishing the above details one should upload the scanned images and documents in required size and format.
Step 3: IIST Application Fee Payment 2020
- Applicants need to make the payment of IIST application fee.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode (SBI Collect) only.
- Read the instructions carefully which are display on the SBI collect page and then proceed to the fee payment.
- We have given the fee amount category wise for Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology admission 2020. Check the IIST 2020 registration fee in the below table.
|Category||Fee Amount (Rs.)|
|Male Candidates (General and OBC)||600/-|
|Female Candidates (Gen and OBC)||300/-|
- The NRI candidates can make the fee payment for the application of IIST 2020 through the demand draft (DD). They need to upload the scanned image of the Demand Draft in the IIST 2020 application form. NRI applicants are required to send the demand draft (DD) along with ‘NRI payment form’ by post to the following address mentioned below:
Chairman, Undergraduate Admissions-2020
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
Valiamala (P.O.), Thiruvananthapuram – 695547
Step 4: Printout of IIST Application Form 2020
- After the completion of fee payment process, candidates need to tap on submit button and advised to take the printout of the filled IIST 2020 application form for further reference.
About Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST)
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram conducts IIST. It organizes the IIST Undergraduate admission for candidates who wish to pursue B.Tech in Avionics and Aerospace engineering in IIST university, Thiruvananthapuram. Applicants will be granted admission to the institute based on their rank in the merit list of JEE Advanced 2020. The authorities will prepare a rank list for candidates who have successfully registered online 2020 for admission in the institute. After that, students will be called for counselling and IIST B.Tech seat allotment based on their rank in the displayed rank list.
Candidates bookmark our website RRB Recruitment to check the latest updates on IIST application form 2020.