IIFT 2020 application form is available soon. Check IIFT registration 2020 starting date and closing date. Refer procedure to apply online for IIFT 2020. Get the direct link to fill IIFT application form 2020. Also, check IIFT eligibility criteria and all important dates in the below sections.
IIFT Registration 2020 | IIFT Application Form 2020
IIFT application form has been released in July 2020. Candidates who wish to pursue MBA (International Business) from any of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) located at Delhi or Kolkata have to fill IIFT 2020 application form. Moreover, if UGC approves, IIFT will start a new campus in Kakinada (Andhra Pradesh) and it is expected to start functioning soon. The application form of IIFT 2020 can be filled in online or offline mode. The candidates those who have to fill the IIFT registration form in offline mode, they need to send the filled IIFT 2020 applications to the examination authority along with relevant documents within the specified dates.
<< IIFT Exam Date >>
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade will release the IIFT notification for MBA (IB) in the month of July 2020. Only General category candidates who pay the fee through Credit / Debit Card are not required to send the printout of the IIFT 2020 online application form to the office. However, candidates who pay the IIFT application fee using demand draft (DD) have to send the IIFT application form 2020 to the given below address by a person or by post. IIFT is the national level examination taken by nearly 50000 candidates for admission to a total of 360 seats in MBA in International Business. In the following sections, we have given total IIFT apply online procedure. Follow the given process given below while filling the IIFT 2020 registration form to avoid mistakes. Also, check eligibility criteria, application fee payment procedure and all important dates related to IIFT entrance exam.
IIFT 2020 Application Form – Overview of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA (IB) Dates
|IIFT Application form 2020|
|Exam Conducting Board Name||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade|
|Name of the Exam||IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam|
|Level of the Exam||National Level|
|IIFT Notification Release Date||July 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|IIFT Application Commencement Date||July 2020|
|Last Date to submit the IIFT registration form/ application||September 2020|
|Last Date to fill the IIFT application form and submit the GMAT score card for Foreign nationals and NRIs||February 2020|
|IIFT Hall Ticket Download Date||November 2020|
|IIFT Exam Date||December 2020|
|Release Date of IIFT Answer Key||January 2020|
|IIFT Result Announcement Date||January 2020|
|Category Name||Online Application|
IIFT 2020 Eligibility Criteria for MBA (IB) Admission
Here we have provided the detailed eligibility criteria to IIFT apply.
- Nationality: Students must be Indian nationals. Foreign nationals are also eligible to apply for IIFT MBA programme.
- Age Limit: There is no certain age limit to appear IIFT entrance exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must hold the 3 years bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Aggregate marks: Candidates should secure minimum 50% (45% marks for reserved categories candidate) marks in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Students: The students appearing in the final year exam of graduation can also eligible to apply. But these students have to submit the proof of passing the qualifying examination.
<< IIFT Exam Syllabus 2020 >>
IIFT 2020 Registration Process | IIFT 2020 Online Application Form
Candidates can apply to IIFT 2020 in both online and offline modes. To apply for IIFT MBA 2020 online, candidates have to register at the official web portal of IIFT. Mentioned below is the stepwise process to apply for IIFT 2020.
1. IIFT Online Registration 2020
- Go to the official web portal of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade i.e. www.edu.iift.ac.in
- Click on the “APPLY NOW” link and choose the category under which they want to apply for IIFT MBA (IB).
- Fill in the basic information required for IIFT registration and submit the form before the last date.
- Once submitted, One application number will be generated and intimated through an email sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to Log in to the account using the Application Number mentioned in the Email and Password entered by you while registering.
- Fill in the IIFT application form giving details like name, date of birth, category, gender etc.
- After the completion of furnishing the details in the IIFT 2020 application form, applicants need to submit the IIFT 2020 application form.
- Once completed the IIFT application form 2020, the intimation regarding successful IIFT 2020 registration will be sent to the registered email id.
- Candidates should take a print out of their duly filled IIFT application form for future correspondence.
2. IIFT 2020 Registration – Offline
- Candidates applying for IIFT exam via offline mode can buy the IIFT registration form 2020/ application form by paying cash in person or can obtain it through the post.
- Applicants can get the IIFT 2020 registration form by paying the respective fee amount via Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates must fill the IIFT application form and send it to the corresponding address of IIFT. The address is
Indian Institute of Trade,
Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi- 110016.
- The duly filled IIFT registration form should reach IIFT on or before the last date of the IIFT 2020 application form.
- Candidates should take the print out of duly filled IIFT application form and DD for future reference
2. IIFT Registration Fees 2020
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1550/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates: Rs. 775/-
- Foreign Nationals /NRIs/Children of NRI Candidates: INR 4500 (USD 80)
<< IIFT 2020 Answer Key >>
3. Mode of IIFT Application Fee Payment 2020
- Applicants should pay the IIFT registration fee 2020. They have to pay the application fee based on their category.
- Individuals must pay the IIFT 2020 registration fee through online as well as offline mode.
- Online Mode: Payment Gateway using Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Offline Mode: Pay the IIFT application fee via DD drawn in favour of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE payable in New Delhi since the candidate is required to fill in the details of the Demand Draft (DD) in the IIFT Online Application form 2020.
4. IIFT Apply Online 2020 – Photo and Signature Upload
- Candidates are required to upload the recent color passport size photograph in .JPEG format.
- The photograph must be taken against a light/white background.
- In case, if the candidate’s face is not clear in the uploaded image, their IIFT 2020 application will be rejected
- Applicants also need to upload the scanned image of the signature in .Jpeg format (not in Capital Letters) on a white paper with the black ink pen
- The images size should be less than 50 KB. Otherwise, it will not be allowed by the system for upload into the IIFT 2020 registration form.
- Once the photograph and signature are uploaded by the candidates successfully, then the system will generate one confirmation page of the applicant with the uploaded images of signature and photograph.
About Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA (International Business)
IIFT is a national level entrance exam. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade organizes it. IIFT is one of the leading institutes in India to providing the MBA course. IIFT conducts separate entrance test to offer admissions into 2 years MBA programme. This IIFT 2020 entrance exam is conducted for Indian, foreign national and NRI candidates. The interested candiadtes can apply for the IIFT entrance exam on or before the last date of IIFT application form. IIFT is one of th best institutes in offering admission in International Business. The candiadtes should qualify the entrance exam to get admission in IIFT. So, candidates can follow the given procedure while filling the IIFT online application form 2020 and submit it without mistakes.
Here, we have given the total information for only reference purpose. We will update the details instantly after the official announcement by the authority. Hence, bookmark our RRB Recruitment site to check the latest updates on IIFT registration 2020.