IGNOU Admission 2020 July session for all Master, Bachelor, Diploma and Certificate programmes. Refer the IGNOU Online Admission 2020 Schedule for Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, Certificate and Diploma programs in the below sections. Go through the upcoming sections to know further more information on onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in related to IGNOU Admission Last Date, courses offered, eligibility criteria, Admit Card and so on.
Latest News: IGNOU Online Admissions July session 2020 for all Bachelor, Diploma, Master and Certificate programmes will be closed on 31st July 2020. Get a direct link to Apply for Indira Gandhi National Open University Admission from below sections.
IGNOU Admission 2020 Important Dates
|Course Name||Starting Date||Closing Date|
|Master Degree||7th May 2020||31st July 2020|
|Bachelor Preparatory Programme||31st July 2020|
|Bachelors Degree||31st July 2020|
|PG Certificate & Certificate Programmes||15th July 2020|
|PG Diploma & Diploma||31st July 2020|
Procedure for IGNOU Online Admission 2020 @ onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
The University conducts various Entrance Exams for providing the IGNOU 2020 Admissions. The exams will be held in two sessions. The IGNOU Admission to various courses such as Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma and Certificate programmes are available throughout the academic year. The Indira Gandhi National Open University 2020 July Admission Application forms are available online (at its official site) and at IGNOU regional & study centres. Candidates are suggested to refer the IGNOU Online Admission 2020 prospectus carefully before filling the Application form to get complete instructions. Read this entire article, to check complete details regarding onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in Courses, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling, Courses Duration, Fee Structure, etc.
The IGNOU Admission Forms 2020 can be submitted (except for International Students) through Online Admission System at onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in The candidates have to create IGNOU Online Admission Login account by using the user ID & password. They have to upload the required documents/ certificates at the time of the submission of the IGNOU Admission Form 2020. There is no need to send the printed copy of the IGNOU 2020-21 Admission to the Regional Centre. The students need to pay the IGNOU Registration Fee as per their category. After that, applicants can check the IGNOU Admission Status in the university official web portal. A message will be sent to the registered Mobile Number and ID with the System once Admission confirmed.
[ Check, IGNOU Results 2020-21 ]
Courses Offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Diploma Courses
- Early Childhood Care and Education
- Tourism Studies
- Nutrition & Health Education Aquaculture
- Panchayat Level Administration & Development
- Creative Writing in English
- Women Empowerment & Development
- HIV and Family Education
- Paralegal Practice
- Nursing Administration
- BPO Finance & Accounting
- Critical Care Nursing.
Bachelor Degree Courses:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- BA (Tourism Studies)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS)
Master Degree Courses:
- MA (Philosophy)
- M.A (Adult Education)
- MA (Gandhi & Peace Studies)
- MA (Rural Development)
- M.A (Women’s and Gender Studies)
- MA (Sociology)
- Master of Arts (Translation Studies)
- MA (Development Studies)
- MA (Gender & Development Studies)
- Master of Arts (Distance Education)
- MA (Economics)
- Master of Arts (English)
- MA (Hindi)
- Master of Arts (History)
- MA (Political Science)
- Master of Arts (Psychology)
- MA (Public Administration)
- Master of Arts (Anthropology)
- MSc (Counselling and Family Therapy)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Social Work(Counseling)
- MSc (Dietetics and Food Services Management)
- Master of Tourism and Travel Management(MTTM)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
PG Diploma Courses:
- Library Automation and Networking
- Rural Development
- Gandhi & Peace Studies
- International Business Operation
- Applied Statistics
- Disaster Management
- Analytical Chemistry
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Audio Programme Production
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Educational Management & Administration
- Higher Education
- Information Security
- School Leadership & Management
- Educational Technology
- Pre Primary Education
- Pharmaceutical Sales Management
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Folklore & Culture Studies
- Social Work among the Tribals
- Criminal Justice
- Extension & Development Studies
- Hospital & Health Management
- Geriatric Medicine.
- Urban Planning & Development
PG Certificate & Certificate Courses:
PG Certificate Programmes:
- Extension & Development Studies
- Adult Education
- Patent Practice
- Cyber Law
- Geoinformatics and Information
- Agriculture Policy
- Gandhi & Peace Studies
- Assistive Technologies for the Instructors of Visually Impaired.
- Indigenous Art Practices
- Visual Arts-Painting
- Karnatak Music
- Arabic Language
- Performing Arts- Theatre Arts Hindustani Music
- Applied Arts
- NGO Management
- Environmental Studies
- Functional English (basic level)
- Teaching English
- HIV & Family Education
- Urdu Language
- Business Skills/ Disaster Management
- Social work and Criminal Justice System
- French Language
- Health Care Waste Management
- Tourism Studies
- Community Radio
- Home Based Health Care
- Food & Nutrition
- Rural Development
- Nutrition & Child Care
- Maternal & Child Health Nursing
- Newborn & Infant Nursing
- Water Harvesting & Management
- Human Rights
- Cooperative Law & Business Law
- Organic Farming
- Poultry Farming
- International Humanitarian Law
- Anti Human Trafficking
- Value Education
- Laboratory Techniques
- Consumer Protection
- Communication & IT Skills
- Information Technology
- Competency in Power Distribution.
- Energy Technology & Management
IGNOU Admissions Eligibility Criteria
- Should Pass minimum 3 years Degree from a recognized university.
- Also, Mathematics is one of the subjects in 12th Examination
- Or, pursue and pass the BCS12 course concurrently with IGNOU MCA.
Candidates should hold the Bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university/ institution. Candidates pursuing their final year can also apply.
- Candidates should hold the Bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Final Year candidates can also apply for Admission in IGNOU.
- Candidates have to pass the 12th/ equivalent exam from a recognized board/ university.
- Students have to pass the graduation or 12th examination with mathematics subject.
MA (English/ Economics/ History), MSW:
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in a respective field from any recognized college.
- Candidates should complete the 12th class/ equivalent examination with science as one of the subjects.
BA/ B.Com/ BSW:
- Applying candidate should pass 12th or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.
PG Diploma in Rural Development:
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree.
Diploma in Tourism Studies/Diploma in Dairy Technology:
- Should Pass 10+2 or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU or any recognized board.
IGNOU Online Admission 2020 Courses Fee & Duration
In the following section, the candidates can check the All Programmes Duration and Fee Structure which provided by IGNOU.
Master’s Degree Courses Fee & Duration
Bachelor Degree Programmes and Certificate Courses Fee & Duration
|Course Name||Duration||Course Fee|
|BDP – B.A./B.Com/B.Sc||
IGNOU Admission Status
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) provides an opportunity to the candidates to check their Admission status IGNOU after filling the online application form. The students have to provide their 9 digit control number to know the IGNOU Application Status 2020. For offline Admission, the students do not receive any notification in the email or message regarding the IGNOU 2020 Admission July confirmation from the university. Therefore, we advised the students to keep a track with the link provided below to know their IGNOU Admission 2020 Status.
[ Click Here, to Know IGNOU 2020 Admission Status ]
Online Admission IGNOU – IGNOU Admission Admit Card 2020
The candidates have to carry IGNOU Online Admission Admit Card 2020 on the day of entrance examination without fail. By providing the login credentials the candidates can Download their IGNOU 2020-21 Admit Card through online. Without Admit Card of IGNOU Admission, no one will be allowed into the exam hall.
IGNOU Admission Form 2020 Filling Procedure – Admission in IGNOU
- First of all, go to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University, i.e., onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
- If you are a first-time applicant, then click the available programme tab on the official homepage.
- Select the required course and carefully read the details including fee details, eligibility criteria, course duration, etc.
- Click on “Register Yourself” which is in the applicant login area and enter the required registration details.
- Now create their own User ID and Password.
- After filling the specified information, hit on “SUBMIT” button.
- Then, the IGNOU Login Admission will be sent to the registered Email Id and Phone Number.
- Remember the Username and Password until the IGNOU Admission Process completed.
- If you have already registered then click on the “Login” button.
- While submitting the IGNOU Admission Form 2020, the students need to upload the following documents:
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB).
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB).
- Educational Qualification Documents (less than 100 KB).
- Scanned copy of Age Proof.
- Category Certificate, if SC/ ST/ OBC (less than 100 KB).
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 100 KB).
- BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line (less than 100 KB).
- After that, they have to make the Registration Fee Payment.
- By the following methods can pay the fee:
- Credit Card(Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/ Visa/ Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card (PNB)
- At last, preview the IGNOU July 2020 Admission form and take print copies of it for future reference purpose.
About Indira Gandhi National Open University
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a Central University. It was located at Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. The University was established in 1985 and Named after former Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi. In 1987 IGNOU began by offering two academic programmes i.e., Diploma in Management and DDE, with a strength of 4,528 students. Moreover, the IGNOU offers 226 academic programs comprising courses at certificate, diploma and degree levels.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University offers about 228 certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral programmes, with a strength of nearly 810 faculties and 574 academic staff at the headquarters and regional centres and nearly 33, 212 academic counsellors from conventional institutions of higher learning, professional organisations, and industry among others. Today, it serves the educational aspirations of over 3 million students in India and other countries through 21 Schools of Studies and around 2,667 learner support centres, a network of 67 regional centres and 29 overseas partner institutions.
Here, we have updated the information on IGNOU Admission 2020 as per the Common Prospectus. It may help the candidates who want to continue their study in the university. Therefore, stay connected with us to get the latest news on IGNOU Online Admission for all courses. Moreover, Bookmark our site to check India Universities UG/ PG Admission.