Get ICAR application form 2020 direct link. Check ICAR 2020 apply online procedure. See ICAR AIEEA 2020 application form dates, eligibility criteria, and all important dates. View ICAR AIEEA application fee cum registration fee. Follow given step by procedure for filling ICAR 2020 application form.
25th April 2020: ICAR AIEEA 2020 Image Correction started upto 2nd May 2020. Candidates who are waiting to correct the image Online now. Click Here
Latest Update – ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application from correction is starting from 25th April 2020.
ICAR Application Form 2020 | ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application Form
Indian Council of Agricultural Research conducts the All India Entrance Examination for Admission to provide admissions into the Undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the agricultural field. ICAR conducts the AICE SRF/FRF exam to provide the seats for PhD courses. Therefore, interested candiadtes can apply for the ICAR AIEEA exam 2020 through online mode only. Aspirants should submit the ICAR application form 2020 before the last date of the submission.
ICAR released the All India Entrance Examination for Admission notification on its official website. ICAR application form will be started in March/April 2020. Therefore, candidates who want to join in the UG/PG/Ph.D courses in agriculture field can apply to the exam through online. No offline mode applications are invited to the board. Applicants need to pay ICAR registration fee to submit the ICAR 2020 online application. Check apply online procedure for ICAR AIEEA exam 2020. In the following sections, we have given the detailed information on ICAR AIEEA 2020 online application form. See ICAR eligibility, application last date and all other important dates regarding the AIEEA exam. The candidates those who are submitted the AIEEA application form 2020 successfully are only eligible to take the test. Hence, go through the below sections to get simple steps of ICAR AIEEA 2020 apply online procedure.
Overview of ICAR AIEEA 2020 Important Dates @ www.icar.org.in
|ICAR 2020 online application form|
|Name of the Board||Indian Council of Agricultural Research (IACR)|
|Name of the Exam||All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|ICAR 2020 Application Starting Date||1st March 2020|
|Ending Date of Application||31st March 2020 (Extended)|
|Issue of Hall Ticket||08th May 2020|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
|Exam Date for ICAR UG||1st June 2020|
|ICAR AIEEA PG Exam Date||June 1st, 2020|
|Exam Date for JRF/SRF (PhD)||1st June 2020|
|Declaration of ICAR Result||15th June 2020|
|Commencement of Counselling||month of July|
<< ICAR AIEEA 2020 Syllabus >>
ICAR Eligibility | AIEEA UG/PG/Ph.D Eligibility Criteria
For ICAE AIEEA UG Courses
- Applicant must be the citizen of India.
- Candidates age limit should be 16 years as on 31st August 2020.
- Aspirants should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and any of the subjects like Biology/Mathematics/agriculture from a recognized university/board to apply for ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Exam.
- Candidates should secure minimum 50% aggregate marks (for General) and 45% marks for ST/SC category candidates.
- Final year examinations appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for ICAR AIEEA 2020 Entrance Exam.
For ICAR AIEEA PG Courses
- Applicants should belong the Indian Nation.
- The maximum age limit of the candidates is 19 years to apply for ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 exam.
- Applicants possessing Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized board or university are eligible for appearing ICAR AIEEA PG Exam 2020.
- The candiadtes whoa re appearing final year are also eligible for taking ICAR 2020 Entrance Exam.
- General category candidates have to obtain 60% marks whereas 50% marks for SC/ST applicants.
For ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PGS) Exam
- The candidates should be passed the Master’s degree in the respective field from a recognized board or university.
- Applicants having 60% aggregate (general) and reserved category candidates having 50% in their qualifying examination.
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Apply Online Procedure
Here, candiadtes check the total procedure to fill ICAR application form 2020. Follow the step by step procedure to submit the ICAR AIEEA 2020 online application successfully and simply. The simple steps of ICAR 2020 apply online are followed as
- Fill Registration Details
- Fee Payment
- Printout of Application form
Step 1: ICAR 2020 Application Form Online – Registration
- Go to the official website.
- Click on “New registration” link.
- After clicking on the above link, you have to select entrance exam for admission (AIEEA UG/PG 2020).
- Next, press on “continue” button.
<< ICAR 2020 Admit Card Download >>
Step 2: ICAR AIEEA 2020 Apply Online – Fill Registration Details
- The ICAR registration form will appear on the screen for selecting the course.
- In that ICAR AIEEA 2020 application form, candiadtes have to enter the details like
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Select the examination centre
- Qualifying examination
- Subject group
- Contact details
- After that, applicants need to upload scanned images of photograph, signature and handwriting proof in the prescribed format in ICAR 2020 apply online process.
- After furnishing all the necessary data, click on “Browse” button to select the required image.
- Fill identification details then click on “Submit” button.
- After submitting the ICAR AIEEA 2020 application form, you will get the registration number and password.
Step 3: ICAR Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form – Fee Payment
- Candidates need to click on “Continue to online payment” tab.
- Applicants have to pay the application fee in two modes i.e., offline or online.
- Candidate selects one payment option and fills the fee payment details on the ICAR application form 2020.
- Through online, aspirants have to pay through debit card/credit card/net banking.
- After entering all mandatory details, you have to click on “Pay” button in ICAR application form 2020.
<< ICAR Results 2020 >>
Step 3: ICAR Online Application Form 2020-2021 | Printout of ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2020
- Candidates preview your ICAR application form carefully and click on “Submit” button.
- Take the print out of the ICAR online application form 2020 for future safety.
- Send the hard copy of the ICAR AIEEA application form on or before the last date to the following address.
Controller of Examinations,
ICAR, Room no. 216,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa,
New Delhi- 1100.
ICAR AIEEA Application Fee – Registration Fee
|Exam Name||Category of the Candidate||Fee Amount|
|AICE – JRF/SRF (PGS)||General/OBC/UPS||1200/-|
About Indian Council of Agriculture Research AIEEA Exam
Every year All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) is conducted by ICAR. This year also ICAR will organise the AIEEA exam for providing the seats into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. AICE-SRF/JRF (PGS) exam is conducted for PG scholarship in Agriculture field. For the academic year, 2020-21 ICAR AIEEA exam will be held May 2020. Therefore, interested and eligible aspirants can apply to the IACR AIEEA exam before the last date of the IACR application form submission. By using the provided ICAR 2020 apply online steps, candidates submit your ICAR 2020 application form simply.
Here, we have provided the total information based on last year notification of ICAR. For this year official notification not released yet. We will update the details after the official announcement by the board. Hence, bookmark our site RRB Recruitment to check regular updates on ICAR application form as well as ICAR AIEEA 2020 schedule.