IBSAT registration 2020 will be started in July. Get the direct link to apply for IBSAT 2020. Check the detailed procedure to fill IBSAT application form 2020. See eligibility criteria, exam date and application last date. View details about the IBSAT 2020 registration process (offline and online), IBSAT login details.
IBSAT Registration 2020 | IBSAT 2020 Application Form
IBSAT application form will available from July 2020. Candidates can fill IBSAT application form in both online and offline modes. The online application of IBSAT comprises four parts. To fill the IBSAT application form 2020 candidates need to create their profile followed by filling the IBSAT application, payment of INSAT registration fee and final submission. IBSAT 2020 application fee can be paid by debit card, credit card and net banking. Exam applicants having an option to fill IBSAT 2020 registration form offline need to purchase the same from any of IBS marketing branches by paying Rs 1800/-. In this article, the simple steps to fill IBSAT 2020 application form are explained clearly. Individuals must check the given steps before filling the registration form to avoid mistakes. Read below article for more details on IBSAT 2020 application form, dates, documents required and application fee.
<< Download IBSAT Admit Card 2020 >>
IBSAT is a University level examination. ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test is conducted for selecting the appropriate students for admission in MBA & PGPM programmes offered by various campuses of ICFAI University. ICFAI University has campuses at Dehradun, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune and Kolkata. Therefore, Candidates, those who want to get the admission in IFCAI foundation for MBA/ PGPM course should apply to the IBSAT 2020.
Brief Details on ICFAI IBSAT 2020 Registration
|Name of the Board||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education|
|Exam Name||ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test|
|Level of the Exam||University|
|Courses Offered||Postgraduate (PGPM and MBA)|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|IBSAT 2020 Registration starts from||July 2020|
|Last date of IBSAT application form 2020||December 2020|
|Availability of IBSAT 2020 Admit card||December 2020|
|IBSAT 2020 Exam Date||December 2020|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
Eligibility Criteria for IBSAT 2020
- Appearing candidates for the graduation examination are also eligible for IBSAT 2020-21.
- The Candidates should be completed a minimum of 15 years of education, with a graduation degree from any recognized university to apply for IBSAT exam 2020.
- Candidates should obtain a minimum 50% and above marks in English subject.
- If the aspirants are not able to fulfil the above eligibility criteria, they have to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score by 31st May 2020.
[ Know IBSAT 2020 Exam Date]
IBSAT Registration 2020 Process | IBS Aptitude Test Application Form 2020
Firstly, the candidates need to purchase the IBSAT 2020 application form. The password and application number along with IBSAT brochure will mail to the candidates who purchase the IBSAT registration form applicants candidates can also buy the IBSAT application form from the IBSAT marketing offices. Along with the IBSAT 2020 application form, the candidates also get a scratch card containing the application number & password. The candidates need application number and password to start the application process of IBSAT 2020.
IBSAT 2020 Online Registration
- Register at the official web portal of IBS i.e. ibsindia.org.
- Log in using your IBSAT application number and password to the form.
- Pay the IBSAT registration fees of INR 1800 to complete the registration process.
IBSAT 2020 Offline Registration
- Candidates can purchase the IBSAT Application Form from various marketing branches of ICFAI Business School or nearest AXIS Bank branch.
- The application fee payment INR 1800 to register offline has to be made by the cash.
- IBSAT application form 2020 is common for all the campuses.
- IBS also considers the scores of GMAT, CAT and NMAT.
- Candidates with a minimum 60% score in CAT/ NMAT by GMAC or having a score of 500 in GMAT be shortlisted for the selection rounds.
<< IBSAT 2020 Syllabus >>
Login and Change the Password – IBSAT Login
The candidates can access the IBSAT 2020 online application form from the official website or from the given link. By the using the application number and password, candidates log in their account. After logging in, the candidates need to change their password and IBSAT 2020 login once again with the new password.
IBSAT 2020 Application Form – Create a Profile
- To create the profile, the candidates have to submit the personal details such as
- Email ID
- Contact Number
- Citizenship etc.
- After furnishing all the above data, candidates have to click on the “Submit” button.
- In case you have to make any changes in the details, click on “Back” button.
Past Academic Record (PAR) – IBSAT Registration
- Here, applicants should fill IBSAT 2020 registration form, the candidates need to enter the school and graduation details.
- Some of the mandatory details that the candidates need to enter are
- School/ Intermediate
- Name of the Board
- Year of Passing: Select the year of passing from the drop-down box.
- Marks (Percentage): Candidates need to enter the aggregate marks percentage, rounded off to the nearest digit.
- Medium: Applicants have to enter the medium of instruction from the drop-down list.
- Mode of Study: Indicate whether you have studied full time, part time or in distance mode.
- Year of Passing
- If completed: Candidates need to enter the year in which they have passed the final year examination.
- If Studying: If the candidates are in the final year of the graduation, indicate the likely year of completion of the course.
- Marks (%): Indicate the aggregate marks percentage.
- Mode of Study
- Graduation Details
- University Name
Selection Process Details – IBSAT Apply Online 2020
- Candidates need to choose the venue and date for the selection process.
Upload the Photograph in IBSAT 2020 Registration
- To finish the IBSAT application form 2020, the candidates should upload their colour photograph.
- The image should be in JPEG or GIF format.
- Photograph size should be less than 25 KB and in between 140 to 160 pixels.
IBSAT 2020 Application – Campus Preference
- The candidates must indicate the campus preference. There are nine IBS campuses across the country and the candidates must rank them in order of preference (from First preference to Ninth Preference).
Test Score – IBSAT Exam 2020 Registration
- Also, the applicants need to specify whether they wish to apply for MBA/ PGPM programmes of IBS through IBSAT score or the test scores of other management entrance examination such as CAT, GMAT, XAT, NMAT etc.
- Once all the steps above-mentioned have been completed, the candidates need to accept a declaration statement affirming that information entered by them is correct.
- Finally, the applicants need to click on the ‘Submit’ button to save the furnished data.
IBSAT Application Form 2020 – Important Instructions
- Before going to start the IBSAT registration process, the candidates have to check the eligibility criteria.
- Only eligible candidates should fill the IBSAT application form 2020.
- Candidates have to provide the valid email ID and mobile number.
- Keep the marks memos of X, XII, graduation and any other professional qualification with you for calculating the percentage of marks.
- If academic institutions offer GPA, they have to be converted into the percentage score as per the conversion scheme of the institution.
In this post, we have given the total information for only reference purpose. The actual schedule is not released yet. We will update the details after the official announcement by the authority. Hence, bookmark our RRB Recruitment site to check latest updates on IBSAT registration 2020 and IBSAT login.