IBPS Clerk Syllabus is available here. Candidates can see IBPS CWE Clerk Syllabus 2018 along with IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2018. Get IBPSC Exam Syllabus for Clerk and IBPS Study Material. Check detailed Syllabus for IBPSC Clerk and also IBPS Clerk Preparation tips. Know Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Test Pattern 2018, Marking scheme and structure of the exam. Also, visit IBPS bank official site www.ibps.in to know more details of IBPS Syllabus for Clerk.
Free Download of IBPS Clerk 2018 Syllabus
Aspirants can get detailed IBPS Clerk Preliminary Syllabus 2018 along with IBPS CWS Clerk Exam Pattern 2018. IBPS Clerk Syllabus provides complete details about the subjects of question paper. So willing contenders can get Syllabus Of IBPS Clerk on this page. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is going to conduct the written test as part of selection process. So that they can select only worthy candidates for IBPS Bank Clerk Jobs. Therefore Aspirants who are in need of bank jobs should go through the latest IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
All the applicants must know that it is not easy to crack the written exam for bank jobs without proper preparation. Hence contenders should follow IBPS Clerk Syllabus pdf. By using IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus 2018, contenders can work hard and prepare well for the written exam. Refer IBPS Syllabus Clerk and also Exam Pattern.
IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2018 – Summary
|IBPS Exam Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern|
|Name of the bank||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Clerical Cadre Posts or IBPS Clerk Posts|
|Name of the category||Syllabus|
|Selection Process||Written Test(Prelims &Mains), Interview|
|Application starting date||18th September 2018|
|The last date for applications||10th October 2018|
|Exam Date for IBPS Clerk Prelims||8th, 9th, 15th,16th Dec 2018|
|Prelims Call Letter release date||November 2018|
|Hall Ticket Date for Mains||20th Jan 2019|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
|Job Location||Pan India|
Syllabus For IBPS Clerk 2018
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released a new notification for recruiting eligible candidates for Clerical cards posts. So eligible candidates must follow IBPS Clerk Syllabus along with IBPS Exam Pattern 2018. There will be high competition for bank jobs like IBPS Clerk Jobs. Because of IBPS Jobs will provide salary hikes, job security. Therefore, intended candidates must go through IBPS 2018 Syllabus for Clerk & IBPS Test Pattern for Clerk. Based on candidates performance in the rounds of the selection process, aspirants are selected for bank jobs.
IBPS Clerk Paper Pattern 2018
Candidates can check IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2018 in the tabular format. IBPSC CWE Clerk Test Pattern gives weightage of subjects, examination scheme, what are the topics involved in the syllabus, marking scheme, exam structure. Aspirants can also see details of question paper with the help of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Paper Pattern 2018. The information gathered from IBPS Clerk Pre Written Test Pattern are the written exam type, subject names, total marks, no. of questions in each subject, time period of the examination. Applicants can follow IBPS Mains Clerk Syllabus & IBPS Clerk Preliminary Test Pattern to make your preparation effective.
New IBPS Clerk Prelims Test Pattern 2018
|S. No||Exam Type||Topic names||Total no. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Period|
|1||Objective||English Language||30||30||60 Minutes|
- The written exam has objective questions.
- One question carries one mark.
- Total no. of questions in IBPS Clerk Prelims exam is 100.
- Maximum marks are 100.
- The exam duration is 1 hour.
Download IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2018 PDF
|S.No.||Type of Exam||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Descriptive||English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|2.||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||25 Minutes|
|4.||Computer Knowledge||40||20||20 Minutes|
|5.||Quantitative Aptitude||40||50||30 Minutes|
- IBPS Mains exam has the only objective type of questions.
- No. of questions in the exam is 190.
- Total marks alloted for the written test is 200 marks.
- Total time duration is 160 minutes.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Syllabus Topic Wise
Applicants can check detailed IBPS Clerk Reasoning Syllabus 2018 and also IBPS Question Pattern in the below sections. IBPS Exam Syllabus for Clerk gives subjects and subtopics of all the subjects. We are providing full Syllabus for IBPS Clerk for the guidance of candidates.
IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus Pdf – English
- Joining Sentences.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Sentence Completion.
- Para Completion.
- Passage Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Sentence Arrangement.
Detailed IBPS Clerk Reasoning Syllabus 2018
- Circular Seating Arrangement
- Verbal Reasoning
- Coding and Decoding
- Code Inequalities
- Ordering and Ranking
- Critical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Input Output
- Double Lineup
- Alphanumeric Series
- Directions and Distances
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test
- Blood Relations
- Linear Seating Arrangement
- Course of Action
- Analytical and Decision Making
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2018 -Quantitative Aptitude
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Simple Interest.
- Stocks and Share.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Time and Distance.
- Races and Games.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Surds and Indices.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Chain Rule.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Boats and Streams.
- Compound Interest.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Height and Distance.
General Awareness Syllabus for IBPS
- Important government schemes on capital & Money Market
- Recent Credit and Monetary Policies
- Current Affairs related to national and international issues of last 6 months
- History of Indian Banking System
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies, Banking Terms
- Introduction to National Financial Institutions like RBI, SEBI, IRDA, FSDC Etc and International organizations like IMF, World Bank,
- ADB, UN, Etc.
Computer Knowledge – IBPS Clerk Pre Syllabus 2018
- Basic Functionalities of MS Office (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel)
- Networking and Communication
- Basics of Hardware and Software
- Windows Operating System Basics
- Security Tools and Viruses
- Basics of Hacking
- Internet Terms and Services
IBPS Clerk Preparation tips 2018
IBPS Clerk Preparation tips are enclosed here. Contenders who want to crack the job should follow IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Preparation tips. Contenders are suggested to find Preparation tips for better exam preparation. Work hard for preparation to score the highest marks in the written test.
- Get IBPS Clerk Syllabus pdf & IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern.
- Collect the list of topics which has high weightage.
- Prepare an effective preparation scheme.
- Start your preparation as per the preparation scheme.
- Make the study notes during preparation.
- Revise all the concepts with the help of study notes.
- Practise solved papers, mock test.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Syllabus 2018
The data enclosed here about IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2018 pdf is useful for applicants. Bookmark our site to get the latest employment news for all India govt jobs. Get the exam syllabus, job notifications, previous papers etc.