हरियाणा एसएससी की ओर से टीजीटी (ट्रेंड ग्रेजुएट टीचर) भर्ती 2019-20: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has advertised HSSC Recruitment 2019 notification for the recruitment of eligible applicants for 778 Sanskrit TGT vacancies under the Rest of Haryana and Mewat Cadre categories. The HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link activates on 22nd February 2019 & deactivates on 23rd April 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for HSSC TGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date. Get full info regarding Haryana SSC TGT Notification 2019 such as Age Criteria, Qualification, Selection Method, Pay Scale, etc on this page.
HSSC Recruitment 2019 for 778 TGT Posts
|HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Notification 2019 Details|
|Conducting Authority Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||TGT Sanskrit|
|Total Number of Vacancies||778 Posts|
|Type of Job||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Initial Date to Apply for HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019||22nd February 2019|
|HSSC TGT Online Form 2019 Filling Last Date||25th March 2019 (Extended upto 23rd April 2019)|
|Location of job||Haryana|
HSSC TGT Sanskrit Notification 2019
This HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019 Notification provides a very good opportunity for all those candidates who want to become the teacher in Haryana. Recently, Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the HSSC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification PDF for 778 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) posts through its official website i.e, hssc.gov.in. Earlier, the Commission has published the Haryana SSC Recruitment notification for the post of TGT Sanskrit through direct recruitment in Haryana State Government Schools. There are 615 vacancies for the posts of TGT Sanskrit (Rest of Haryana), and 163 vacancies for the posts of TGT Sanskrit (Mewat Cadre).
The हरियाणा स्टाफ सेलेक्शन कमीशन application forms are invited through online mode under advertisement number 02/2019 for Haryana TGT Teacher Vacancy. HSSC Online Application process will start from 22nd February 2019 and will continue till 23rd April 2019. However, the last date for submitting fee is 29th March 2019. Eligible and interested candidates may register for the HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019. Applicants possessing Diploma (Elementary Education) and BA (Sanskrit) or BA (Sanskrit) and B.ED or Sr Secondary with B.El.Ed or Sr Secondary with BA. Ed with HTET/ STET is eligible to apply for Haryana SSC TGT Vacancies 2019.
The selected candidates for HSSC TGT Jobs 2019 will get a remuneration between Rs. 44,900 to 1,42,400/-. In this article, we are sharing the complete details of HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2019 application form, important dates, Eligibility criteria, Vacancy, Selection Criteria, Salary, etc.
Download HSSC TGT Syllabus Pdf
Haryana SSC TGT Vacancy 2019
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|TGT (Sanskrit) – (Rest of Haryana)||615|
|TGT (Sanskrit) – (Mewat Cadre)||163|
|Total No. of Vacancies||778 Posts|
The post wise / category wise HSSC TGT Vacancy 2019 details are as follows.
TGT Sanskrit (Rest of Haryana) – 615 Posts
- GEN- 286
- SC- 124
- ESP-BCA- 1
- ESP-BCB- 1
- BCA- 101
- ESM-SC- 3
- ESMBCA- 2
- BCB- 68
- ESM-GEN- 22
- ESP-SC- 2
- ESP-GEN -3
TGT Sanskrit (Mewat Cadre) – 163 Posts
- GEN- 74
- ESP-SC- 1
- ESP-BCA- 1
- SC- 32
- BCA- 26
- ESMBCA – 1
- ESP-GEN- 1
- BCB- 19
- ESM-GEN- 7
- ESM-SC- 1.
Download HSSC TGT Previous Papers
HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
The two important parameters which candidates have to possess in order to apply for HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019 are as follows.
Haryana SSC Jobs 2019 – Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 42 Years.
Age relaxation is admissible for SC/BC candidates as per rules. mentioned in the official HSSC Notification 2019 Pdf.
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
The detailed educational qualification is as follows.
- B.A with at least 50% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education; OR
- B. A with at least 50% marks as well as in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed); OR
- B. A with at least 45% marks as well as 50% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard; OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI. Ed.); OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% and 4 year BA Ed.; OR
- B.A. with at least 50% marks as well as in Sanskrit as an elective subject and I-year B.Ed. (Special Education); OR
- Shastri with at least 50% marks from a recognized university and Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit conducted by the Haryana Government or an equivalent qualification recognized by Haryana Education Department. In case of B.Ed., Sanskrit as a teaching subject from a Recognized university; Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET); Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A./M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject.
Download HSSC TGT Admit Card
Haryana Trained Graduate Teacher Notification 2019 – Details
In addition to the Eligibility criteria, get further info regarding HSSC TGT Sanskrit Notification 2019 such as Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, Links, etc.
HSSC TGT Vacancy 2019 – Application Fee
Applicants of HSSC TGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2019 have to pay the application fee according to the category as follows.
- General (Male/Female) – Rs 150/-
- General (Female of Haryana) – Rs. 75/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Male) – Rs. 35/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Female) – Rs. 18/-.
The HSSC Recruitment 2019 fee payment can be done through online mode.
Haryana SSC Sanskrit TGT Posts – Selection Process
- Selection of the eligible candidates for HSSC Vacancy 2019 will be done on the basis of Written exam/ Interview.
HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher Jobs – Salary Offered
- Recruited candidates for HSSC TGT Vacancy 2019 will receive a good pay scale of Rs. 44,900 to 1,42,400/- per month.
How to Apply for HSSC Sanskrit TGT Jobs @ www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019 online applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of HARYANA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION i.e. www.hssc.gov.in. The HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2019 online application can be filled up from 22.02.2019 to 25.03.2019 till 11.59 P.M, thereafter website link will be disabled. Candidates should fill up the Haryana SSC TGT Recruitment 2019 application form only after going through the instructions provided in the official notification.
Steps to fill Haryana SSC Trained Graduate Teacher TGT Application form 2019
- Visit the official portal i.e, www.hssc.gov.in
- The homepage of the official portal will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage, search for the relevant tab “HSSC TGT Sanskrit Notification 2019“.
- Go through the details mentioned in the official Haryana SSC Notification 2019.
- Check the Eligibility Criteria for HSSC TGT Jobs.
- If eligible, then click on “HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019 Apply Online” tab.
- Fill HSSC TGT Sanskrit Application Form 2019 with all the required & mandatory details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2019 Application form.
HSSC TGT Notification 2019 – Important Dates
|Date of HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019 Notification Publication||14-01-2019|
|Starting Date for Haryana SSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||22-02-2019|
|Last Date to HSSC TGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||23-04-2019 by 11:59 PM|
|Last Date for deposit of fee||26-04-2019 by 11:59 PM|
Download HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit) Notification 2019
Our team has shared the full details about HSSC TGT Notification 2019 for the convenience purpose only. For more doubts, refer the official HSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf link attached below.
Stay tuned to our site RRB Recruitment for more job opportunities.