Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) issued an HSSC Recruitment Notification 2019 to recruit the candidates for the HSCC Clerk Vacancies. The Board HSSC recruit “4858” candidates for HSSC Clerk Jobs. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 before the last date. HSSC Online Application Forms are available @ www.hssc.gov.in from 24th June 2019 to 8th July 2019 Once have a look at the entire article to get more information about eligibility and other details.
HSSC Recruitment 2019 | HSSC Clerk Notification
Haiii Guys!!! we are here with a Good News. Haryana Staff Selection Commission released an HSSC Notification 2019 on 20th June 2019 under the Advt.No 5/2019 The Board HSSC aim to place the candidates in HSSC Clerk Posts. Nearly 4858 HSSC Vacancies are available, so interested candidates who are waiting for this HSSC Recruitment Notification can submit their HSSC Clerk online application forms on or before the last date. HSSC Online registration starts from 24th June 2019 and ends on 8th July 2019 So, check the eligibility criteria and submit your forms on or before the last date of HSSC Application Submission.
We suggest the eligibile candidates apply immediately whenever the application forms are available at the official website. Because, if you wait till the last date then you may get the server issues and hence your application form gets rejected. As the number of HSSC vacancies available is more, a huge number of applicants apply for the HSSC Jobs. Therefore the applied candidates should work hard to get the HSSC Clerk Job. To get more information you can also visit the official website of HSSC Board @ www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Notification 2019 Clerk
|Board Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission.|
|Number of Vacancies||4858.|
|Name of Examination||HSSC Examination 2019|
|Notification Released Date||20th June 2019|
|Starting Date of Online Application||24th June 2019|
|Closing Date of Online Application||8th July 2019|
|last date to deposit Fee||11th July 2019|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs.|
HSSC Clerk Vacancy Details
Below table gives the category wise HSSC Vacancy Details. The Board official divides 4858 vacancies among different categories.
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
HSSC Eligibility Criteria | HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019
We suggest the candidates check the eligibility criteria before they start filling the HSSC Online application form for Clerk posts. Without satisfying the conditions of the Eligibility Criteria, candidates are not eligible to fill the application form. Because the Haryana Staff Selection Commission application form gets rejected. There are two conditions to meet the eligibility criteria, those are Educational Qualifications and Age Limit Conditions.
HSSC Clerk Qualification Details
Here, we have clearly mentioned the HSSC Qualification Details which are required to apply for the HSSC Recruitment 2019
- Must and should have 10+2 certificate from the recognized institutions.
- Candidates should have knowledge in firefighting and have a basic certificate from any recognised institution.
- Should have heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence.
- They should not be Color Blind.
- Should know Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric Standard.
HSSC Clerk Age Limit Conditions
- Minimum Age Limit: 17 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 years.
If you need further more information, refer the HSSC Clerk Official Notification.
HSSC 2019 Notification Details | HSSC Jobs
In this section, we are providing some additional information regarding Haryana Staff Selection Commission Clerk Notification Details such as Application Fee, Pay Scale, list of Important Dates, Selection Process and Application process.
HSSC Clerk cum driver Application Fee
- For General Category Male/ Female: Rs.100/-
- Female of Haryana Residents: Rs. 50/-
- SC/ BC/ EBPG Male candidates of Haryana State: Rs.25/-
- SC/ BC/ EBPG Female Candidates of Haryana State: Rs. 13/-
Once the candidates pay the fee, along with the submission of the application form. The fee is not refundable and cannot be adjustable in any case. Aspirants can pay the HSSC Application fee through Net-Banking or e-challan in any branch of SBI, PNB, IDBI, etc.
HSSC Pay Scale Details
For the Post Clerk, the Payscale details are Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- +Rs.1,900/- GP.
List of HSSC Notification Important Dates
|Notification Released Date||20th June 2019|
|Application Starting Date||24th April 2019|
|Application Closing Date||8th July 2019|
|Fee Deposit Closing Date||11th July 2019|
HSSC Clerk Selection Process
Candidates are selected for the HSSC Clerk Post, only after completion of the selection process. The Board only decides the selection process. For HSSC Jobs the selection process consists of two rounds those are
- Written Exam, and
- Socio-Economic Criteria and experience.
To get the complete information we suggest the candidates to check the official notification.
Step by Step HSSC Clerk Application Procedure
Candidates are instructed to check the eligibility criteria before they start HSSC Online Registration. And they must keep in mind that they should submit the HSSC online Application Form on or before the last date.
- Firstly, check the eligibility criteria, if you meet all the conditions then only start filling the HSSC Application Form.
- Log on to the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission @ www.hssc.gov.in
- Now check for the Advertisement number 5/2019 on the Home page.
- After you find it. Click on that link.
- Now, you will get a page with “Registration” Option.
- Click on it and enter all the details.
- After you fill all the details click on proceed and next button.
- Now, upload your photo and signature.
- Once check all the details before you click on final submit button.
- Pay the application fee in online. Now you will get the registration number and password.
- Take the Hard copy of this Application Form.
The information provided on this page gives you a complete idea about HSSC Recruitment Notification and may clear all your doubts regarding HSSC Clerk Recruitment Notification. So, stay tuned to our site rrbrecruitment.co.in to get more updates on upcoming Govt jobs. We also provide the information of Admit card, Exam pattern, Syllabus, Previous papers, etc.