A Recent Job Notification is out by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) to fill 229 Medical Officer, MBBS Class-I & Other Posts in the various departments. Interested candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply for the HPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 on or before 28th December 2018. Scroll down the page to get the complete details of HPPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2018 Notification.
HPPSC Notification 2018 Advertisement
|HPPSC Medical Officer Notification 2018 Details|
|Conducting Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer (MO), Assistant Professor & Other Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||229 Vacancies|
|Type of Job||HP Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to fill HPPSC MO Recruitment 2018 Application form||8th December 2018|
|Closing Date for the submission of HPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Application Form||28th December 2018|
|Location of Job||Himachal Pradesh|
Himachal Pradesh PSC MO Notification 2018
Are you looking for HPPSC Advertisements? Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued HPPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification to recruit the skillful & talented aspirants for 229 Medical Officer, Assistant Professor & Other Jobs. A total of 229 Himachal PSC Posts out of which 208 Posts are allocated for Medical Officer, 15 Posts for Assistant Professor and remaining posts for other. HPPSC MO Recruitment 2018 Application forms are being accepted by the officials from the eligible candidates from 8th December 2018. So, willing candidates who have met the eligibility conditions as mentioned in the official notification can apply for HPPSC Jobs 2018 before the due date i.e, 28th December 2018.
HPPSC MO Notification 2018 provides an excellent job opportunity for those candidates looking for Govt Jobs in HP. The educational qualification will vary according to the post you wish to apply for HPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018. Coming to the age criteria, the age limit of the applicants should not exceed 45 years to get eligible for HPPSC MO Jobs 2018. Furthermore, details about HPPSC MO Notification 2018 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Salary Offered, How to Apply, Important Dates, Links, etc are shared below.
Download HPPSC MO Syllabus Pdf
HPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2018
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Medical Officer, MBBS Class-I||208|
|Public Analyst-cum Chemical Examiner, Class-I||01|
|Deputy Government Analyst, Class-II||02|
|Professor (Ras-Shastra) Class-I||01|
|Department of Medical Education, H.P.|
|Assistant Professor (Anatomy) Class-I (Gazetted)||1 Post|
|Assistant Professor (Pharmacology) Class-I (Gazetted)||01 Post|
|Asst Professor (Pharmacology) Class-I (Gazetted)||1 Post|
|Assistant Professor (Pathology) Class-I (Gazetted)||01 Post|
|Assistant Professor (Microbiology) Class-I (Gazetted)||01 Post|
|Asst Professor (Community Medicine) ClassI (Gazetted)||1 Post|
|Assistant Professor (General Medicine) Class-I (Gazetted)||02 Posts|
|Asst Professor (Pediatrics) Class-I (Gazetted)||01 Post|
|Assistant Professor (General Surgery) Class-I (Gazetted)||2 Posts|
|Asst Professor (Orthopaedics) Class-I (Gazetted)||01 Post|
|Assistant Professor (Obstetrics-Gynecology) Class-I (Gazetted)||01 Post|
|Asst Professor (Anaesthesiology) Class-I (Gazetted)||1 Post|
|Assistant Professor (Radiotherapy) Class-I (Gazetted)||01 Post|
|Department of Ayurveda, H.P.|
|Pharmaceutical Chemist, Class-II (Non-Gazetted)||01 Post|
Himachal Pradesh PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
The important parameters which candidates have to possess in order to apply for HPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 are as follows.
HPPSC MO Jobs 2018 – Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 45 Years.
- Relaxation in the Upper age limit is upto 05 years for SC/ST candidates & 03 years for OBC candidates.
HPPSC MO Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification
- Medical Officer, MBBS Class-I: Recognized Medical Qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the third schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Public Analyst-cum Chemical Examiner, Class-I: Should hold Masters degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology or Microbiology or Food and Nutrition or Medicine or Science or Pharmacy.
- Deputy Government Analyst, Class-II: Post Graduate degree in Medicine or Science or Medical Laboratory Technology or Pharmacy
- Principal, Class-I: Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda Sciences in any one subject of Ayurveda i.e. Kayachikitsa, Shalya Tantra, Shalkya Tantra, Samhita & basic principles, Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga, Ras Shastra & Bhaishjya Kalpna, Dravyaguna Vigyana, Sharir Kriya, Sharir Rachana, Rog Nidan, Swastha Vrita, Agad Tantra, Panchkarma and Kumar Bharitya etc. from any recognized University. At least 15 years teaching experience in a recognized Ayurveda College after acquiring Post Graduate degree in Ayurveda Sciences in any one subject of Ayurveda.
- Professor (Ras-Shastra) Class-I: i) Bachelor Degree in Ayurveda from a recognized University or Council of Indian System of Medicine established by law or from an Ayurvedic, College recognized by the Government. ii) Post Graduate Degree in particular branch of specialty from any recognized University established by law or the degree recognized by CCIM or H.P. Government iii) Teaching experience of 15 years after doing post-graduation out of which 6 years as Reader in the concerned subject.
- Assistant Professor: MD or MS from the respective subject.
Download HPPSC MO Previous Papers
HPPSC Medical Officer Notification 2018 – Details
In addition to the eligibility criteria, get further details of HPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification like Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary Offered, etc.
HPPSC MO Vacancy 2018 – Application Fee
- Gen/OBC: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 100/-
- Candidates have to pay the Examination Fee for HPPSC Jobs 2018 through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline through E Challan.
Himachal Pradesh PSC Asst Professor Jobs 2018 – Selection Process
- Selection of the eligible applicants for HPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2018 will be on the basis of the performance in the Screening Test (Written Exam), Personality Test & Interview.
HPPSC Medical Officer Posts – Salary Offered
- Pharmaceutical Chemist: Rs.10,300/- to Rs.34,800/- and Grade Pay of Rs.4,400/-.
- For Assistant Professor posts: Rs. 37, 400 – Rs. 67, 000/- + GP of Rs. 8, 900/-.
- For Remaining Posts: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- And Grade Pay Varies.
Download HPPSC MO Admit Card
Apply for 229 HPPSC Medical Officer, Assistant Professor & Other Jobs
HPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are invited from the desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts in different Departments of Himachal Pradesh Government through ORA on the Commission’s website i.e, www.hp.gov.in/hppsc upto 28th December 2018 till 11:59 P.M. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted. The detailed instructions for filling up HPPSC MO Recruitment 2018 Online Applications / O.T.R.S. are available below.
Steps to fill PSC Himachal Pradesh Medical Officer MO Application Form 2018
- Log on to the official portal i.e, www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- You will land on the homepage of the official portal.
- On the homepage, search for the related tab “HPPSC Notification 2018 for MO, Asst Professor & Other Posts“.
- Go through the details mentioned in the official HPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification PDf.
- Ensure the eligibility for HPPSC Vacancy 2018.
- Click the link “Instruction guide for applying for One Time Registration System” on the Home Page for getting acquainted with the process of registration & filling up of the online application form.
- After having gone through these instructions, click the link ‘One Time Registration System’ (OTRS) on the Home Page and proceed as per instructions are given for generating their own profile. After the creation of the profile, the candidate should submit his / her online application by clicking on the “Online Application” and then follow the instructions thereof.
- Pay the application fee & upload the required documents.
- Cross-verify all the details once before submitting the HPPSC Recruitment 2018 Application form.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of the HPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 Application form for future use.
HPPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification – Important Dates
|Starting Date to fill Himachal Pradesh PSC MO Recruitment 2018 Application Form||8th December 2018|
|Closing Date to HPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online||28th December 2018|
Download HPPSC MO Notification 2018 – www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
We have shared the full information regarding HPPSC Medical Officer Notification 2018 is only for the reference purpose. In case if you have any queries, refer the official HPPSC MO Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf provided below.
Keep visiting our site RRB Recruitment to get the fast updates of Job Notifications.